Thread: Size Queens
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 535
-
04-30-19 20:52 #145Senior Member

Posts: 153Badkitty
For you Tacoma boyz, go see Badkitty.
-
04-14-19 18:30 #144Senior Member

Posts: 153Kathleen Rivera Rose.
Kathleen Rivera Rose.
I pounded the pussy hard for about 45 minutes. Mostly DS and Mish. She asked if Inwould fuck her in front of her client. Lolz She could barely walk at the end of it.
Nice Apartment. Very Professional. Struggles deepthroating. Will try hard tho.
She is chill. A clean freak. BBBJ cfs. I finished cim but I don't think she expected that.
She went to spit it out fast.
-
04-14-19 18:24 #143Senior Member

Posts: 153Brah
Brah. I don't think Webbhoes knows what a condom is.
Originally Posted by SirisuXX
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 01:48 #142Senior Member

Posts: 33MelindaKae
Does she do BBBJ?
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 16:28 #141Senior Member

Posts: 566MelindaKae
MelindaKae loves it big.
-
03-22-19 23:32 #140Senior Member

Posts: 566Hahaha. Yea she will.
Originally Posted by HarleyRideryyz
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 14:00 #139Regular Member

Posts: 24Lana will negotiate, start a dialogue with her.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 12:11 #138Senior Member

Posts: 2184Lana Love
Here is another one that has been on my list for a while, but her rates are too high for me.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 17:10 #137Senior Member

Posts: 566Shaylee
I test drove Shaylee from tna down in Vancouver.
She wouldn't let me hit it raw yet.
She did let me go non stop for about 90 minutes before she tapped out.
She is short but will get off getting stretched out and pounded.
I only booked 1 hr.
-
03-05-19 22:37 #136Senior Member

Posts: 153Jokes man. Jokes.
Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 10:34 #135Senior Member

Posts: 224Wrong hole for that.
Originally Posted by CumDropper
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 21:24 #134Senior Member

Posts: 51Maybe he is just testing Darwin's Theory. .
Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 12:10 #133Senior Member

Posts: 224Isn't that a little bit rapey?
Originally Posted by Pounds
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-19 17:41 #132Senior Member

Posts: 43Kylie
This wasn't my experience with Kylie. She couldn't take my size and had to tap out early (and I'm only slightly above average). Pretty disappointing.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 20:53 #131Senior Member

Posts: 153Lana Love
She is down for bbfscip.
Just catch her before she nods off.








Reply With Quote






