Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 16692
-
04-07-19 18:08 #3612Senior Member

Posts: 82Tay
I've tried Tay 4-5 times without any response. Not sure why not.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 17:20 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 374#619 xxx5929
Ya she one of a few girls usually just starting it seems. Just kibiting. Go back theres more & since inc. Currently today under that # Curb.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 16:46 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 261The winner is?
Which one are you referring to?
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
Thanks Wise One!
GS.
-
04-07-19 16:37 #3609Senior Member

Posts: 2120The number is the one in this ad, right?
Originally Posted by CurbFeeler
[View Original Post]
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/262576608775
-
04-07-19 14:36 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 374Ash
I think that guy has 4 or 5 girls working for him (pimp) off a 619 area code # Ash Melissa couple of other girls. Hook them on drugs then pimp them out. Curb not!
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 12:20 #3607Senior Member

Posts: 961I know many have given her bad reviews, but I've seen her and had a great time for a very reasonable rate.
Originally Posted by Stoker999
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 09:58 #3606Senior Member

Posts: 508Shocked
I'm shocked as I believe there are many reviews of walking away at sight, or of a foul odor.
Originally Posted by Stoker999
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 09:48 #3605Senior Member

Posts: 129Milf.
Glad your buddy had a good time. Saw her twice. First time was good enough to try again. 2nd time was extremely rushed after hitting me up extra to cover hotel. Limited menu in and out in 15 min. Was not happy and will never repeat.
Originally Posted by Stoker999
[View Original Post]
You want to guarantee I will not repeat then rush me.
Recently had a child and is very messed in the head. I suppose this can be said about many.
Obviously experiences vary as was the case on my 2 visits, but for her rates I am not risking it again.
2nd time.
-
04-07-19 09:37 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 256Milf
Hanging at one of my favorite entertainment bars, buddy had just come from.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...w/124441895552
He almost backed out, as she sounded a little ghetto on the phone. Turns out not ghetto, just nervous until she got to know him.
Decent hotel. Met him in sweats, finishing a smoke. Went inside, she kissed him then brushed her teeth.
Took sweats off next, and that's all she'd been wearing.
Talked for a while, warmed up, then action.
He said body has some evidence of babies, breasts no longer firm but nice. Maybe one of the nicest kitties he's seen / experienced in a while.
Open, enthusiastic menu. Of course, YMMV. Rates reasonable, in range of decent MILF for the area.
He said he's going back.
I kind of like the more mature, may check out.
-
04-07-19 09:24 #3603Senior Member

Posts: 56Same here.
Login page for me as well.
Originally Posted by Cheech69
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 07:48 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 2120Baby Daddy
Did anyone see this one?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/560145741721
I texted with her and she sounded fun. But then disappeared.
-
04-07-19 01:14 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 504Cleanliness Went Out of Style
Had to respond to Popeye's post about odor and girls not being clean! I remember back 10-15 years back every provider was shower fresh because they did take a shower after every customer. No bad smells or odor back then and they probably douched to. I think its the meth, heroin, or opioids. What ever their into that they just don't care how they smell. Far as going down on a chick in this game? Not anymore from me you don't know who and how many guys been dumping a load in there before you go sticking your tongue in. Maybe she did a bareback gang bang with her boyfriend / pimps posse the night before. Meth and heroin turn some girls into full nymphos and those swimmers can stay alive for up to a week. Makes you miss the old days with quality girls that were fresh and clean.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 00:57 #3600Senior Member

Posts: 961Well if anything like that would have happened to me, I wouldn't be to happy either.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 00:03 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 2120I saw her once and the experience was mixed. Terrible incall. Her boyfriend's house? Jesus fucking Christ. Some old lady was home. Then some dude came home while I was showering afterwards. No hassle. Just not quite my fantasy, you know?
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
And she didn't smell that great down there, so I didn't even try for DATY. She was very passionate. But the overall experience left a lingering bad smell / taste for me.
-
04-06-19 23:58 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 961You don't like Lily? Hmm, she's on the top of my list right now. I liked brittan and Tay a lot, but Lily is at least as good, and in my opinion, much better.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




