Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2675
-
04-10-19 13:57 #365Senior Member

Posts: 331Yeah that's my gut feeling. Don't want to accuse no one of a biased review but if I've learned anything in the past few years of the hobby is to trust your gut. Don't take unnecessary risks.
Originally Posted by NcBiPerv
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 11:23 #364Senior Member

Posts: 27I agree!
Originally Posted by SmallChamp92
[View Original Post]
Not even sure I trust that review.
-
04-10-19 11:12 #363Senior Member

Posts: 74Link is gone.
Originally Posted by SmallChamp92
[View Original Post]
Please re post with working link.
-
04-10-19 01:27 #362Senior Member

Posts: 331http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...8/600273088523
This is a TGTBT looking girl but damn I want to dream about her. Thursday I may be going to see her, I'll post a report if I do.
Anyone who sees her before, please share.
-
04-09-19 18:19 #361Senior Member

Posts: 93Freaky White Girl
I don't get up to your neck of the woods very often, the last time I saw the ever elusive Daisy (which must have been a lot of luck based on reports here). Anyway, saw this one and was wondering if there was any intel. Normally, I'd be banging the TGTBT drum, but she's wearing a Food Lion shirt in one of the pictures, which definitely puts me in mind of this end of NC. That and the trailer background look pretty authentic to me.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...y/062569226333
-
04-09-19 17:10 #360Senior Member

Posts: 331Thanks for the report. But I think the wise thing would be to stay away from her, for me. Just on the fact that there was an incident to be had in first place.
Originally Posted by MortarGawd
[View Original Post]
Good time the couple times I saw her though.
-
04-09-19 11:21 #359Senior Member

Posts: 74[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-08-19 09:33 #358Regular Member

Posts: 7Carly
I decided to attempt to hit up Carly, mostly due to reports in the past being decent and the new trend looked like she was done for and I really wanted to try her before it was to late. I honestly was thinking with the little head and figured if the local LE was around I would just get out of dodge before I gave them a reason to tase me. Anyway, made the call and was on location withing 30 minutes. Its an extended stay place, a little shady, but if you have ever had to deal with any motels outside of Camp Lejune this place is the Taj Mahal- It's all about perspective I guess. Carly let me in the room and was pleasant to talk with. Room is smokey so if that bothers you, its going to be a bad time. Carly did talk about the incident with the cops and said it was a misunderstanding and she was not working as an informant. I still had not agreed to anything illegal and was playing it cool until she undressed. She did not ask for any money upfront so I took that as a good sign. We got down to business and it was standard fare- 69, missionary, CG & K9 to BBBJWCIMS. Non rushed and very pleasant. Total damage was $. 80 for the hour. She did mention about having another girl join in the future, but she was still working on it. This was my first experience with Carly so I do not have any previous engagements to compare her performance, but I had a decent experience and will most likely repeat in the near future unless she really goes off the rails. Definitely a good time and hopefully whatever happened before is in the past. Time will tell.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...r/269860952487
-
04-06-19 14:43 #357Regular Member

Posts: 7Legit
Long time lurker, figured it was time to serve the community, so here it goes. I just left a session with her and it was decent. Everything covered, including BJ, which I'm not a fan of. She rushed a little to much for my taste. Session included BJ, face sitting and Doggy. Her body is tight and toned and doesn't seem to have been doing this very long- that banging body will make you overlook the lack of experience. No sign of demons or any weird shit. Total damage was $. 50. I'd possibly repeat if there are any reports that she is doing more, especially BBBJ. Great personality and hygiene was good. She's located close to Hooters. Enjoy while you can, I don't think she will be around to long.
Originally Posted by NcPerv
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 14:31 #356Senior Member

Posts: 74Nice. Maybe TGTBT.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/997579698165
If she is real I'd hit I-40 NOW.
Any info?
-
04-05-19 12:33 #355Senior Member

Posts: 88Yes. Another one in Ohio http://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/f...e/683337188801.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-19 22:39 #354Senior Member

Posts: 331I saw her demons even when I first saw her earlier last year. I guess it was expected they would get worse with time in the hobby.
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
Anyone knows if Nicole is still safe?
-
04-03-19 15:24 #353Senior Member

Posts: 1150That's a shame. She was a fun time for sure.
Originally Posted by SmallChamp92
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-19 14:12 #352Regular Member

Posts: 10Maybe a dumb question but.
Anyone know what's up at the SunHouse convenient store on 2nd ave NW across from Ham's on 321? I normally don't shop there but the last big snow we had, I stopped in for 12 of my favorite adult beverages. The place was packed but the supermarkets were closed so made sense. Several guys and a few girls just standing around inside. Well, the last few weeks, I have to go into work at 4 AM so I'm driving by this place at 3:40 in the morning. The lot is full but the pump island is all dark. What peaks my interest is the people standing around. Years ago, I use to go to the Adult book store across from Advance on hwy 70 to rent videos (yes, it was a long time ago, LOL) and catch the occasional couple show on Saturday nights. There would be people just standing around. Just like this store. Anyway, just wondering. Thanks, DBT!
-
04-03-19 07:15 #351Senior Member

Posts: 1189Dual post
Known scam, the ad's in Asheville too. I've seen those photos used all across the country.
Originally Posted by Hkyman007
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




