Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 876 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 376 776 826 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 926 976 ... LastLast
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 16695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3570

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lily the other day, older Middleton apartment, decent neighborhood. She lives with her dad & son, naturally nobody home at the time. She's the girl in the pics, about 5'1", maybe 100# or so. Small titties, nice round little ass, no baby damage. She wears little to no makeup, but she really is a pretty girl when she smiles. Easy going, no rush. BBBJ, covered FS, no anal which I could care less about. I think cim was an option, but I had finished before I really thought about it. Kissing, not really dfk, but just nice. I hadn't even asked about it, while she was riding me she leans down and starts kissing, and says "it's ok to kiss, right"? She is a little sweetheart. Daty, (nice clean kitty) we got into some great 69, she really does great oral. I had a nice time. Will I repeat? Maybe, it never used to bother me, but the older I get the worse I feel afterwards about banging someone who's the age of my grandkids. She had no problem with an old guy, and made it a point when I left to give me a hug & kiss and to keep her number.
    Do you have a link available to post please. She sounds like someone I would like to try. Thank you.

  2. #3569
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  3. #3568
    Quote Originally Posted by Sg2006  [View Original Post]
    I don't know this person, but it seems to me, if you're going to reinvent yourself you should come up with new photos.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/738831249861
    Maybe so, but the pictures are actually accurate, except that she actually looks better in person.

  4. #3567
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  5. #3566
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  6. #3565

    Naughty Nikki. Avoid all costs

    If you tell the truth about her, she will start attacking relentlessly, double (and triple) down on her lies, and also send the simp brigade in to post as well LOL.

  7. #3564

    Lily

    Saw Lily the other day, older Middleton apartment, decent neighborhood. She lives with her dad & son, naturally nobody home at the time. She's the girl in the pics, about 5'1", maybe 100# or so. Small titties, nice round little ass, no baby damage. She wears little to no makeup, but she really is a pretty girl when she smiles. Easy going, no rush. BBBJ, covered FS, no anal which I could care less about. I think cim was an option, but I had finished before I really thought about it. Kissing, not really dfk, but just nice. I hadn't even asked about it, while she was riding me she leans down and starts kissing, and says "it's ok to kiss, right"? She is a little sweetheart. Daty, (nice clean kitty) we got into some great 69, she really does great oral. I had a nice time. Will I repeat? Maybe, it never used to bother me, but the older I get the worse I feel afterwards about banging someone who's the age of my grandkids. She had no problem with an old guy, and made it a point when I left to give me a hug & kiss and to keep her number.

  8. #3563

    Jennxxx Time waster

    Had outcall set up with her yesterday. Showed up in parking lot with her handler. Texts she's worried about le blah blah. Tell her to come to room to show her I wasn't but she leaves. Texts me to come to her incall. I drive 45 minuted to her incall area. She gives me street name, no address then goes silent. I found handlers car and saw a couple more hood rats hanging around so I left. She texts an hour later saying someone told her that le was all over stg. Asks what am I driving and says she will make it up to me by hanging out. Wasted 8 hours on her. Pic she sent looked like she is on something.

  9. #3562
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  10. #3561
    Quote Originally Posted by JessieDonofrio  [View Original Post]
    I am curious who Heaven is. I do not see any ads with that name. Can you provide a link?
    That question makes me feel so old. I remember well when Heaven was the center of this world.

  11. #3560

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloo01  [View Original Post]
    The one I remember lived near sun prairie. And she was great. Would see her again no mater how old she is.
    I seen her today it is her in the pics maybe couple years older but a great time will be seeing her again but she said she's leaving town for a while tomorrow.

  12. #3559

    Nikki

    I'm not saying you're mistaken, but the provider you described in your earlier post sound nothing like the very attractive Nikki I met. I saw her several times and she was always dressed up made up and freshly showered. Neither she or I are teenagers but 'post menopausal' is just not the Nikki I saw. You sure we're talking about the same girl? I stand by my reviews and my recommendations of Nikki. I always had a good time. And I guess it's nice to be able to see a girl who is a bit selective in who she chooses to see. But I have seen her every time I reached out. She sees a very low volume so it might have to be a day or so in advance. I'll wait though for some one who respects my time as much as hers. I'm confused by your experience it just doesn't sound like we are talking about the same woman.

    OF.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's why I posted.

  13. #3558

    Who we talking about

    Quote Originally Posted by Pm150  [View Original Post]
    I know there are ripoff reports but I have seen her a few times without issue.
    Who we talking about Nikki or tay / other name.

  14. #3557
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I hope starting this shit up was worth it.

    A2

  15. #3556
    I am in no way defending Nikki, [Deleted by Admin]

    Yes, you were. Just because you say you aren't doing something doesn't mean you can then do it and pretend you haven't.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape