Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 590 of 662 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 640 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1083

    New girl Allessia

    And does anyone know of any girls being pimped in shrews / northboro area? I got a text from a number I had texted before but it was a different girl. She was responding to texts in minutes. Even sending verification photos. But I feel eerie about it. The number ends in 8088.

  2. #1082
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Any info would be appreciated.

    I came across this ad: http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/323447616386.

    Looks a bit too good to be true?

    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    Thanks.

    L.

  3. #1081

    Pimped

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/592667803079

    Anyone actually have experience with her? The pimped ads have been going on for a long time but curious if anyone on here has experienced that with her. Thanks.

  4. #1080

    Raven.

    Any info on this one? Wondering if she provides greek and GFE.

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...a/470320947607

  5. #1079
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomm42  [View Original Post]
    Nevermind guys. LOL. I had her send me another photo which looked familiar. She is the one that is featured in the pimped ADs on stg. So I am avoiding.
    Follow the tattoos- heart outlines are visible in most of her pics snd dies not seem tobtry to hide them (yet).

  6. #1078

    My ATF.

    Was little Nikki from Worcester area.

  7. #1077

    Atf

    Mine was little Nicki from worcester area too bad she retired.

  8. #1076
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I did have a good time. She is definitely skilled in the oral department, takes direction well. She could've easily got me off on just her mouth alone if I hadn't paced myself. Just curious who are the other two providers in your top three all time oral providers?
    Definitely Stella who's retired. LOL and a UTR from Fitchburg who moved away. Sadly.

  9. #1075

    Robin

    Does anybody see Robin anymore? Pm if need be interested in seeing if the saggyness has gotten worse.

  10. #1074
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Good review. Sure sounds like you had fun. I've been with her numerous times. And have often given her 100+ just for Bbjcim.

    Because I felt that any woman that can get you off without using her hands just her mouth absolutely worth every penny. She's in my top three of all time oral providers IMHO.
    Yeah I did have a good time. She is definitely skilled in the oral department, takes direction well. She could've easily got me off on just her mouth alone if I hadn't paced myself. Just curious who are the other two providers in your top three all time oral providers?

  11. #1073

    PImped

    Nevermind guys. LOL. I had her send me another photo which looked familiar. She is the one that is featured in the pimped ADs on stg. So I am avoiding.

  12. #1072

    Info

    I forgot to add the photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 89CC4E47-40F2-4A58-BEF1-BBA523671370.jpg‎  

  13. #1071

    Info

    Anyone have any info on her? I don't think the AD is on stg anymore. She is in northboro or just outside it. Any info is good. Feel free to PM me please.

  14. #1070
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Mia recently and had a good time. Very easy to get a hold of and replied back to my text messages fairly quickly. When meeting up with new people she asks them to talk on the phone with her before giving out her information for obvious reasons. She sounded a little unenthusiastic on the phone so I didn't know what I was in for. She hosts in a pretty discreet part of Worcester and she has a roommate who is also a provider. Mia does look a little bit older than her pictures but not thing to extreme. She gives a short little rundown before we get down to business nothing crazy. Offered me a massage before we started in which I declined, kinda wish I took her up on that offer but I just wanted to experience her head game. Her head game is pretty good and she takes direction well and even took care of the boys. Asked her to eat her out and that's when she started to really get into it. Her pussy was clean and tasted good. She either a really enjoys getting her pussy eaten or she's a really good actor. She then started to beg to get fucked to which I obliged. She has a really tight pussy and I didn't last long before filling the bag. Got dressed talked a bit and left. Overall I had a good visit and will probably repeat in the future. Mia is a good girl who wants to make sure she pleases you. It was 120 for the hh which is a little to steep for me to be doing consistent visits, I'm a cheap bastard LOL. I'm going to see what she asks for a quick lollipop visit. She could be a solid go to girl for a good quick BBBJ visit.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2906072
    Good review. Sure sounds like you had fun. I've been with her numerous times. And have often given her 100+ just for Bbjcim.

    Because I felt that any woman that can get you off without using her hands just her mouth absolutely worth every penny. She's in my top three of all time oral providers IMHO.

  15. #1069

    Mia

    Met up with Mia recently and had a good time. Very easy to get a hold of and replied back to my text messages fairly quickly. When meeting up with new people she asks them to talk on the phone with her before giving out her information for obvious reasons. She sounded a little unenthusiastic on the phone so I didn't know what I was in for. She hosts in a pretty discreet part of Worcester and she has a roommate who is also a provider. Mia does look a little bit older than her pictures but not thing to extreme. She gives a short little rundown before we get down to business nothing crazy. Offered me a massage before we started in which I declined, kinda wish I took her up on that offer but I just wanted to experience her head game. Her head game is pretty good and she takes direction well and even took care of the boys. Asked her to eat her out and that's when she started to really get into it. Her pussy was clean and tasted good. She either a really enjoys getting her pussy eaten or she's a really good actor. She then started to beg to get fucked to which I obliged. She has a really tight pussy and I didn't last long before filling the bag. Got dressed talked a bit and left. Overall I had a good visit and will probably repeat in the future. Mia is a good girl who wants to make sure she pleases you. It was 120 for the hh which is a little to steep for me to be doing consistent visits, I'm a cheap bastard LOL. I'm going to see what she asks for a quick lollipop visit. She could be a solid go to girl for a good quick BBBJ visit.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2906072

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape