Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 729 of 888 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 779 829 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2398

    Desire the Poet.

    Hey all,

    Is she still around?

  2. #2397

    Any Info On this one?

    Has anyone seen her or made any contact with her. Would like to hear about it.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/886167009956

  3. #2396

    Sexy Lexi

    Has anyone seen Sexy Lexi recently? I had an appointment set up in advance a few weeks ago but on the day of the appointment she ghosted.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/733813123827

  4. #2395

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by John843  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her?
    Sorry to be so long responding. I've seen Dakota a few times and had a blast every time. The only time I had difficulties was when her schedule got screwed up by her daughter who had a wreck or something. Don't walk. Run to her.

  5. #2394

    I wonder. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernNites  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in Greenville for my lay over and hit STG and found AJ. I contacted immediately as we have history and set up to meet her later that evening. I get to her hotel (always a nice 4-5 star) and text her I am there. She came down and met me, gave me a quick hug and we went up to her room. Once inside we sit and talk for a bit, hubby is there and we all catch up. J really is a laid back and easy going guy. They have a pretty open and playful relationship. The first few times I meet with them I would get him to watch as I enjoy cuck play.

    We retreat to the bedroom and start stripping clothes as we enter. J grabs a chair to watch. I climb on the bed with A and she crawls between my legs and goes in for a great BBBJ. She really enjoys having a cock in her mouth and DTs very well. A would stop every so often and tell J how nice my cock was and she enjoyed the way it filled her throat. It really got me going, I reached down grabbed her by her hair and buried her face on my cock and started to fuck her throat. After a bit I tell her it is my turn, so she lays back and I go down for some DATY and FIV. She sounds her enjoyment. She is moaning and tells J that he should take some notes on eating pussy, enticing him further. After a few minutes I pull up and cover up for some Mish, after a bit I move to the side of the bed and pull A to me so I can stand, I grab her by her hips and pull her in tight and start working my cock in and out of her little pussy. I start to get harder and deeper, so I push her knees up to her chest and start pile driving her. She is moaning, clutching the sheets and bucking back and tells J,"You like watching me getting fucked good?" I tell J, "I heard about enough ain't you Why don't you come plug her mouth with your cock?" J gets up and climbs on the bed and fills her mouth with cock. He has her by the hair of her head throat fucking her while I am pounding away in standing Mish. She is moaning and groaning very loudly. We flip A over on all four and spit roast her With me in doggy and J in her mouth. I have A by the hips and slapping her ass and pounding as hard as I can while he has her choking on his cock throating her. We switch up and J gets her in doggy while I lay in front of her and throat fuck her. A is really enjoying herself as J is pounding away at her and my cock is deep down her throat. We switch again so I can enjoy the site of that beautiful little ass of A again. I slip back inside her as she is vigorously sucking on Js cock. I am pounding as hard as I can when I feel myself about to cum. I pull A by her hips and bury my cock as deep as I can and fill the bag. I pull out and J jumps up and continues doggy on A. I go get cleaned up and climb back on the bed and have A go back to sucking my half limp cock as J fucks her doggy. After a bit J cums. He goes and cleans up and returns to his chair, I am laying on the bed, A is laying sideways on the bed. We chat for a bit then I get up get dressed and leave.

    All I can say is, AJ is something you have to experience for yourself. She is absolutely gorgeous. She and her hubby are very accommodating, playful and laid back. If you respect her rules (no kissing, no CIM) you can find yourself having a fantastic time.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/421229544575
    Sounds like one of my favorite providers from 4 plus years ago who's husband joined in 1 or 2 times. She got out of the business a long time ago but this makes me wonder if she's back in. I rarely do anything in the hobby myself anymore but I'd definitely visit her again. Damn it. . . One could only hope. I REALLY like her.

  6. #2393

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by SCanyon4321  [View Original Post]
    First post, eh?

    SCanyon.
    Legit Post and Encounter. I can vouch for it (if that really means anything. LOL) . I do not know the OP.

  7. #2392

    It never got old

    Quote Originally Posted by ScSmilingMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her twice. Top of the chain.
    The tenth BJ was as good as the first. She actually enjoyed a dick in her mouth, it wasn't just a job! I loved gagging her too. She had trouble getting that last inch down but never gave up trying. But she was smart enough to retire when she got to the right age. I hope she's doing well.

  8. #2391

    Maddi

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/183679548595

    With the Disappearance of Rachel I've been on the look out for someone who possesses the same kind of quality. Fortunately I found Mattie. She's a young late 20 something Who in joy's constructive criticism. We text back-and-forth for about 20 minutes then I'm on my way to her location at 1 of the infamous spots on Wade Hampton. I was about to ghost her because on my way there I saw this WSW with a nice a** and nice legs walking up the street. I immediately stopped and pulled over and asked if she needed a ride. She hopped in and said she was going to the spot that I was going to. I asked her name and it was Maddie. I knew then that I was going to have a Good night. The only drawback for her is that her menu is rather limited. There is no Greek no DFK. She is real laid back easy to get along with and is eager to please. I will be seeing her again soon. If you decide to go teller that milk dud sent you. As always YMMV.

    Stay thirsty my friends.

  9. #2390

    Hailey

    A couple weeks ago I finally got to see Hailey from anderson. She's a regular poster on STG. She was a 40 minute drive but probably the best dream I've had yet. The hotel she stayed at was clean and not shady almost more like an apartment. She was very polite. We walked in went straight to the bedroom and got to business. Amazing BBBJ, and equally amazing booty. I will definitely be seeing her again.

  10. #2389

    Griff

    Saw her twice. Top of the chain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixliter  [View Original Post]
    Griff is gorgeous.

    Could have easily charged 200.

    But seemed to truly meeting people and providing pleasure.

    I had the pleasure of visiting her years before it was just BJ.

    And I assure you she was one hell of a GFE.

    Watching her ride me, those breast bouncing.

    Her smile and gorgeous overall beauty.

    What an experience!

  11. #2388

    Any reviews of her?

    So I'm new to the community and don't want to be 0-1 in the hobby. Ran across this ad and saw she has posted in Augusta GA for a couple months. Has anyone visited the the couple days she's been in town? What's your experience been?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/327436125470

  12. #2387

    Price

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    The thing with Griff was that she would provide an unrushed half hour of solid sucking for 100. Made it financially possible to be a regular event. Most Eros ladies are at least twice the price, and usually three times the price. And really, all I need is a quality BJ.
    Griff is gorgeous.

    Could have easily charged 200.

    But seemed to truly meeting people and providing pleasure.

    I had the pleasure of visiting her years before it was just BJ.

    And I assure you she was one hell of a GFE.

    Watching her ride me, those breast bouncing.

    Her smile and gorgeous overall beauty.

    What an experience!

  13. #2386

    Price

    Quote Originally Posted by Bohicax2  [View Original Post]
    You both should give Kami J from Eros.com a try. Upscale location. Girl next door looks and takes pride in her BBBJ skills. She is well reviewed on here.
    The thing with Griff was that she would provide an unrushed half hour of solid sucking for 100. Made it financially possible to be a regular event. Most Eros ladies are at least twice the price, and usually three times the price. And really, all I need is a quality BJ.

  14. #2385

    Hmmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernNites  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in Greenville for my lay over and hit STG and found AJ. I contacted immediately as we have history and set up to meet her later that evening. I get to her hotel (always a nice 4-5 star) and text her I am there. She came down and met me, gave me a quick hug and we went up to her room. Once inside we sit and talk for a bit, hubby is there and we all catch up. J really is a laid back and easy going guy. They have a pretty open and playful relationship. The first few times I meet with them I would get him to watch as I enjoy cuck play.

    We retreat to the bedroom and start stripping clothes as we enter. J grabs a chair to watch. I climb on the bed with A and she crawls between my legs and goes in for a great BBBJ. She really enjoys having a cock in her mouth and DTs very well. A would stop every so often and tell J how nice my cock was and she enjoyed the way it filled her throat. It really got me going, I reached down grabbed her by her hair and buried her face on my cock and started to fuck her throat. After a bit I tell her it is my turn, so she lays back and I go down for some DATY and FIV. She sounds her enjoyment. She is moaning and tells J that he should take some notes on eating pussy, enticing him further. After a few minutes I pull up and cover up for some Mish, after a bit I move to the side of the bed and pull A to me so I can stand, I grab her by her hips and pull her in tight and start working my cock in and out of her little pussy. I start to get harder and deeper, so I push her knees up to her chest and start pile driving her. She is moaning, clutching the sheets and bucking back and tells J,"You like watching me getting fucked good?" I tell J, "I heard about enough ain't you Why don't you come plug her mouth with your cock?" J gets up and climbs on the bed and fills her mouth with cock. He has her by the hair of her head throat fucking her while I am pounding away in standing Mish. She is moaning and groaning very loudly. We flip A over on all four and spit roast her With me in doggy and J in her mouth. I have A by the hips and slapping her ass and pounding as hard as I can while he has her choking on his cock throating her. We switch up and J gets her in doggy while I lay in front of her and throat fuck her. A is really enjoying herself as J is pounding away at her and my cock is deep down her throat. We switch again so I can enjoy the site of that beautiful little ass of A again. I slip back inside her as she is vigorously sucking on Js cock. I am pounding as hard as I can when I feel myself about to cum. I pull A by her hips and bury my cock as deep as I can and fill the bag. I pull out and J jumps up and continues doggy on A. I go get cleaned up and climb back on the bed and have A go back to sucking my half limp cock as J fucks her doggy. After a bit J cums. He goes and cleans up and returns to his chair, I am laying on the bed, A is laying sideways on the bed. We chat for a bit then I get up get dressed and leave.

    All I can say is, AJ is something you have to experience for yourself. She is absolutely gorgeous. She and her hubby are very accommodating, playful and laid back. If you respect her rules (no kissing, no CIM) you can find yourself having a fantastic time.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/421229544575
    First post, eh?

    SCanyon.

  15. #2384

    Karma

    Any one seen her.

    Banging bod by pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape