Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,871 to 33,885 of 41311
-
04-03-19 10:36 #7441Regular Member

Posts: 3Trap
Don't know now if you guys had an opportunity to see this news article:
https://www.news4jax.com/news/invest...hild-sex-sting
Was interested in exploring Friday evening for a Saturday encounter when I can across as as I responded to.
Got a quick reply (1st clue). Within a few seconds she warns that she is younger than her posted age and wanted to know if that was ok (2nd clue). Didn't see age posted so I asked and got 14 as an answer. No more clues needed. Removed the battery from the burner phone and dispose of it accordingly. Thank you LE. Damn shame I had to get rid of a perfectly good phone otherwise.
What I really like about the news report is they said they used the internet to entice a minor for sexual purposes.
All bull $hi+ and lies. They are only guilty of being dumb as hell. Operation Do You Know Your Neighbor.
The original ad is no longer available other I would post a screen shot. The ad only had 1 pic of a female with a couple memes. Pretty generic.
-
04-03-19 10:35 #7440Senior Member

Posts: 103TGTBT? Where did she come from?
-
04-02-19 17:50 #7439Senior Member

Posts: 248Don't think Charlie is around anymore.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdfl/pr...nvolving-child
Originally Posted by Smallish15
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 14:50 #7438Regular Member

Posts: 13Classy agreed
I agree with you as far as attitude and class. But you can't honestly say she is the age she says and that her photos are a little deceiving. But to each is own. I just wanted to give an accurate review for everyone to see.
Originally Posted by Magnificent787
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 12:49 #7437Senior Member

Posts: 74Yana
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/yana-yak...sonville-95636
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
If you're referring to this YANA, she is a stunning European style courtesan. I rank her as classy, upscale and very passionate. In this world, I would gladly pay more for quality. She is my ATF.
-
04-02-19 12:44 #7436Regular Member

Posts: 13Correction.
Also I don't know if auto correct kicked in but asking was $$.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 12:43 #7435Regular Member

Posts: 13Forgot link.
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...3487.htm?cat=1
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 12:28 #7434Senior Member

Posts: 172Thanks
Yeah Andi would but she just doesn't do it for me looks wise. And from what she's told me there is a hefty upcharge on a trip to Greece. I've seen all the good reviews I'm just not paying that kind of money for someone I'm not really attracted to.
Originally Posted by FunkMaster
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 12:25 #7433Senior Member

Posts: 172Who?
Have a link maybe? Yama is not ringing any bells.
Originally Posted by JohnBoy803
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 11:44 #7432Senior Member

Posts: 62Mia.
She's been MIA from twitter for about a year now and don't know what happen to her.
Originally Posted by Smallish15
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 11:37 #7431Senior Member

Posts: 805You'll have to wait
You'll need to wait on this one as she is visiting uncle since yesterday morning at 7:30 am.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 06:59 #7430Regular Member

Posts: 13Yana
Seen Yana a little while back. It was a good time but way too much asking price. Wanted $$ but finally agreed to $$. 5.
When I showed up to the hotel she was using on south side it was safe and nicer hotel. Yana is nice girl gives nice BBBJ. And had fun exploring positions. The only downside is she didn't look like her pics. Her face looked the same but her body is not near as nice as the pics. Probably 30 lbs heavier than the pics. And maybe 10 years or more older looking. I would say $. 5 at most for hr. She does have a beautiful chest. Just saying.
-
04-01-19 23:49 #7429Senior Member

Posts: 788I texted this one last night. Staying at notel off Arlington, Kings. She initially asked for 60, which was fine. I asked for verification pix which she was nice enough to send. She is girl in ad pix. Definitely candy user! When I saw pics she sent, I made the comment that I was a little surprised pix were really her. I supposed she thought I was saying she was really hot, so she said she actually meant 80 for qv. Of course, I wasn't falling for the okie-dokie! So I told her I have 60 but if she waited till 12 mn, we could do 80. This would have been almost 4 hours of wait time. You know she wasn't going for that so she told me to come.
I got bad vibes from her honestly. She seemed like the type who would rush her sessions. She told me to let her know when I was 5 minutes away, but I paid that no attention. I wanted to recon the area first. Once I got there, I let her know after recon. I didn't know the room number but I did see a black gentleman leaving a room and he was talking on his cell. He was actually giving her intel on the happenings outside. She knew things that she shouldn't have, unless she had a lookout. I told her I understand having someone watch your back but this guy is too visible and he engages you, which I hate!
Anyway, I moved my land cruiser from the creepy back side of notel and she thought I was leaving; probably should have. I wanted to move it to a location where there was more traffic and safer. I get to room and we talk a bit. I had left donation in car along w / raincoat because she asked over text for me to bring condoms! I hate this and I told her she needed to be more discreet!
The bed was raggedy and has a big ass dip in the center! Jacked-up joint and yet, she wants 80! Her BBJ was pretty fast and nothing to write home about. You can tell she wants to get to the next fix as she appears very anxious in wanting you to finish and leave. I think she tried to control it because I made a big deal about rushing. Plus, during our meeting, you could tell her mind was certainly elsewhere. After we were done, I got dressed and left. Well guess who started walking towards me and the room? Yes, the damn pimp! Again, he engages you which is very uncomfortable! Really bad business on her and his part! Pretty sure I won't be repeating, even though I thought she was cute. At my age, though cuteness is important, but safety and discretion is paramount! I think a car date would have been better, especially since her pimp was too hands-on.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/237097696350
-
04-01-19 20:09 #7428Senior Member

Posts: 131Jae
Had a dream with JAE this evening. Set up was fairly easy, I was just in a rush. The incall is safe for the most part. It was just a QV but she was not a clock watcher. Talked for a minute and got comfortable. I started with DATY and then her head game was amazing and ended me shortly after it began. BBBJ was definitely topnotch. I will definitely repeat. Looks and body isn't amazing but it's not bad at all.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/548142700091
-
04-01-19 18:46 #7427Senior Member

Posts: 172Really?
You really have my attention. I've been dying to find a decent chick for a trip to Greece. She's cute too.
Originally Posted by PeterBiltDude
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






