Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,881 to 26,895 of 30808
-
04-03-19 13:10 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 118Raleigh 4/28-30 suggestions
I'll be traveling to Raleigh at the end of the month, my first time to your city, and I'd love some recommendations for ladies for outcall to my hotel. Discretion is important and I tend to like MILFs, 40 ish, blonde and busty is great but I'm open to your suggestions.
-
04-03-19 11:35 #3927Senior Member

Posts: 531BKS Destini
I dreamed about Destini and BKS. As usual, BKS was reliable, professional and on time. Destini was bigger than her pictures reveal but in a good way. She had a tall amazon-type body, very thick but athletic and tight, not fat. Very good BJ skills and kept at it for a very long time. Amazing ass, could not hold out for long. She did not pull away and allowed me to finish thoroughly. Round two was equal effort. For the lower VIP rate and low risk of an agency dream, I would repeat. However, she was NOT very GFE or personable. Attitude was like a stripper ready to go home an hour ago but still dedicated to getting the job done. Not very receptive to intimacy or even conversation but YMMV. I chalk it up to youth and inexperience. If BKS had a VIP hh rate, I would be more likely to see her sooner (they do have hh rate but last I asked it was higher than the VIP Hr rate). I will probably see her again but if one of the BKS Stars is in town, I would go that route first.
-
04-03-19 10:33 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 124Elizabeth
Elizabeth looks amazing, but $2500 for 2 hours! Wow.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-19 08:12 #3925Senior Member

Posts: 38Dana
Dana is beautiful, one of the hotter ladies I've seen. She does CBJ which is a bummer for that price point but otherwise she is great. Fun hang, genuine desire to please. Seen her a few times and will definitely keep seeing her.
Originally Posted by JewelerBob
[View Original Post]
Figured this was as good of any post to break into this forum.
-
04-03-19 07:14 #3924Senior Member

Posts: 186Lana
Lana definitely has a boyfriend that stays with her, I asked about him and she said he knows the deal and is cool with her occupation.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-19 04:24 #3923Senior Member

Posts: 827I have been considering meeting with Dana, do let me know if you do.
Originally Posted by JewelerBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 20:36 #3922Senior Member

Posts: 145Looks a bit too young.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/079856522112
I haven't really been into the scene lately nor am interested in this one right here. She appears to look underage. Plus it's outcall only.
Side note. I was over visiting "Rose" and at the same time literally ran into Lana oops. LOL. Pretty sure Lana has a boyfriend as he was coming in and out of the room multiple times. Ginger also stays there too. That hotel is a bit too much for me. Retirement is looking like it's going to happen. Might venture out toward Fayetteville.
-
04-02-19 20:17 #3921Regular Member

Posts: 1Elizabeth and Dana
I'm dreaming of splurging soon on a two possible companions:
Elizabeth.
http://www.blondecompanion.com/
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/672604.htm
Dana.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/551915.htm
Both are high- but I cannot find a single review on either One would think at these prices to find many happy dreamers. Anyone have the scoop?
Many thank-you's in advance, gentlemen.
Jeweler Bob.
-
04-01-19 20:56 #3920Senior Member

Posts: 1301She's legit. A little bigger than some of the pictures make her out to be but she was nice. Nothing too special. Damage was 100/150/200 not sure if she would be up for negotiation. She seemed fairly new so if you want it then probably best to get it while she's still not hating life.
Originally Posted by RBack
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 18:29 #3919Senior Member

Posts: 827Please report if you do TOFTT.
Originally Posted by RBack
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 18:19 #3918Senior Member

Posts: 308Uncanny indeed and I can't say for sure. It's some of her most recent FB pics Baby does have a red tint in her hair.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 17:09 #3917Senior Member

Posts: 41This girl legit? Couldn't find any info, about to TOFT.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/31155281/
-
04-01-19 14:32 #3916Senior Member

Posts: 329Is it just me or does Baby have a look alike?
The left is of course Baby (Ava), the right is a new redhead posting. Does anyone else see an uncanny resemblance?
-
04-01-19 10:15 #3915Senior Member

Posts: 666Rose
Sometimes regulars get different rates, so they don't post them. I saw her once a little while back. Didn't even ask her rate, just asked for a 40 qv and she agreed. I don't feel the need to repeat, but if I did, that's exactly what I would do again.
Originally Posted by Krasner
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 08:12 #3914Senior Member

Posts: 869I know I like the look and its been a while since I ventured BBB but so far radio spratic responses then radio silence.
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




