Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 10969
-
04-03-19 11:46 #1519Senior Member

Posts: 135Amanda MCE
I saw Amanda yesterday and it was a lot of fun. She is a 20 yo co-ed who has a very cute face, a beautiful curvy body (not overweight), a great personality and real passion for providing pleasure. LFK / DFK immediately upon entering the room. BBBJCIMNSNQ X 3 (at least 3 - she never stopped. It may have been 4) with a heavy dose of DATY mixed in (clean and shaved). Her oral was excellent and right up there with some of my ATFs from MCE (equal to Agnes in my opinion). I plan on repeating with her soon.
-
04-03-19 08:46 #1518Senior Member

Posts: 171Thanks for the review. Wanted to see someone yesterday night, but already saw jane, amanda isn't my type and roxy didn't have any reviews. Tried to see kamila but she was booked. Next time ill give roxy a try if in a pinch like that. In my experience they are CIM I've seen jane, olivia, autumn, leah, agnes (agnes probably sucked the best dick)
Originally Posted by Propagation
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-19 02:14 #1517Senior Member

Posts: 225NG Lara
Over the past 2 years I have met with 4 of the girls from NG. Last time was in Sept with Carolina and it left a poor impression on me so I haven't been back until yesterday. Based on the reports of Lara I decided to take a visit. I set it up the night before so I would have her at her most rested. Not that I am one to wear someone out but my previous experience with Carolina was late in the day and her nether regions were sore and bright red which down played the fun. I also like a girl to be as fresh as possible if I choose to have a little DATY. So to start off some lfk then a bbj cim, followed by some conversation. Next a little more bbj, then cg followed by mish and doggie. For some reason my fella wasn't cooperating and I needed a little extra encouragement. So I asked to be finished by BJ again. She obliged but asked to not cim so I said ok. Finished with a handie after she got me there with the BJ and let it splash on her breasts. She is there til May 1st then won't be back til Sept. She was kind and accomadating, her eyes also have a beautiful innocence to them. I personally wouldn't repeat because I believe my softy in the moment was related to the lack of tightness in her nether region. I'm average but felt very inadequate being in her.
-
04-02-19 21:40 #1516Regular Member

Posts: 14Her appearance is 8/10, good attitude.
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5
[View Original Post]
CONS: pussy was trimmed.
PROS: DFK, she's one of those girls that loves sex and will do all positions on all corners of the room, the best part is her top notch oral skills. Don't know about CIM. Most memorable for me BBBJ, CG, ASIAN CG, DG.
Best girls with BBBJ skills starting with the best: Autumn, Roxy, Alena, Rebecca, Lin, Elizabeth, Carly (watch out for her teeth).
She swallows: Autumn, Rebecca, Lin, Elizabeth, Carly.
-
04-02-19 16:02 #1515Senior Member

Posts: 171Mce roxy
Anyone see roxy never seen a review on her.
-
04-02-19 15:42 #1514Regular Member

Posts: 15Sabrina from MCE
Had a 90 min dream about Sabrina from MCE two weeks ago. Had on a skimpy lingerie top and signaled me to walk close to the edge of the bed where she stripped down, and started giving me a sloppy BBBJ with good skill, plenty of DT action, looking up at me with her eyes (which gets me going), and taking her time. No rush at all. Felt so good the whole way through and finished with CIM. Kept sucking for maximum pleasure after to get every last drop. Amazing.
Round 2: chit chatted a bit, ended up LFK while laying in bed. She let me kiss her body all the way down and ended up DATY which was fun and she enjoyed or acted that way at least in a non-over the top way. Got more BBBJ in return and then cover went on and she rode me hardcore cowgirl, mixing in some sensual LFK along the way. Switched to multiple positions, Mish, doggy, and finished in a "slutted spoon" position with her top leg reaching back around my leg and her hand pushing against the nightstand for leverage to match me thrust for thrust as she turned her head back to kiss me at the same time. That last part was sensual and intense.
Round 3: asked how much time we had left after chit chatting, she said 15 min or so. I have never been able to go more than two rounds in a session. And figured she wouldn't want to do much more given going 2 rounds. But without protest, obliged and gave such a sloppy BBBJ with DT, got so turned on. No rush job again, she took her time to make me feel good. Told her as wonderful as it was, wasn't sure I could get off again and just asked if she could ride on top for a little to end the session so I could look up and admire her. She happily obliged and put on the cover, once she got on, I got even more turned on and she realized it too, and seemed to make it her mission to make sure I got off again and she grinded away until I finished again.
Was totally spent and on cloud 9 and in a daze. She is addictive. Best session I have ever had. Worried I will go broke going to see her again and partaking in other MCE ladies. Highly, highly recommend.
Happy Hunting.
-
04-02-19 13:25 #1513Senior Member

Posts: 171She was here a few weeks ago, and she's still on their list.
Originally Posted by NotVery
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 04:19 #1512Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
04-01-19 14:20 #1511Senior Member

Posts: 52New girls.
Anyone hit up any of the newer girls yet? Natalia seems up my alley, but also Alyssa and Aria maybe.
Originally Posted by NotVery
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 10:30 #1510Senior Member

Posts: 30Agnes from MCE
It seems like Agnes stopped working for MCE. That would be a shame because I thoroughly enjoyed her during her time with that agency. She was always a great lay and had exceptional oral skills. If anyone sees her with another agency or on her own, please share the details.
-
03-31-19 01:31 #1509Regular Member

Posts: 3OK, thanks for the heads up! I may TOFTT Isabelle she has a short video which I think it's a usually a good sign.
Originally Posted by MVPness
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-19 15:34 #1508Senior Member

Posts: 71Tg
I do not recommend Lola. Incredibly hot but below average service. Can't speak to the other ladies.
Originally Posted by Yippee77
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-19 00:57 #1507Regular Member

Posts: 3Tg.
Hi mongers! Any recommendations on touring girl's April line up? Looks like they added some new talents. Appreciate any posts or PMs!
-
03-29-19 22:02 #1506Regular Member

Posts: 24Katarina
I saw Katarina this week. She is a sweet young Russian girl who speaks good enough English to have a convo. I had a great time with her but you do have to make her feel comfortable 1st. 5 minutes of convo do a lot of good and she opened up and was full GFE BBBJ daty and 2 rounds.
I I didn't say any of the other girls but EEC has a channel where you can get reviews on their girls from other guys.
Originally Posted by Strix41
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 13:19 #1505Senior Member

Posts: 59Needing EEC Reviews
I miss TER because it helped me make wise choices with my limited hobby money. There are a few new girls at EEC for whom I am anxiously awaiting reviews: Katarina, Larissa, Alice and Maja. Too often the reviews come after the girls are gone!
Come on mongers, share!
Originally Posted by JoyRide88
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






