Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,186 to 19,200 of 40028
-
04-03-19 17:00 #20843Senior Member

Posts: 390Lost on Archer
You didn't mention Ruby; but anyway I just tried them. Mongolian MT named Effie. Somewhat shy, sort of cute. Good massage. After the flip, she disappeared, and a tall but much hotter, younger Yoyo enters. $100 for L2. She wouldn't do L3. Wasn't really worth it, as it turned out to be the Saran Wrap variety. (SRBJ). When that was done (half saran wrap, then half with hands after she got tired), she splits and Effie comes back, also wanting a tip. Ugh. I usually avoid the upselling places like this, but happened to be in the area and thought I'd give it a shot. Don't think I'd go back, as I overpaid because I was thinking with the wrong head.
Originally Posted by Poogee
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-19 10:34 #20842Senior Member

Posts: 1573Mandi
Mandi was about to graduate from a school, if she did, she might retire from the business.
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 23:56 #20841Senior Member

Posts: 97Golden
Selina is at SxL on S. Michigan under the name of JuJu.
Originally Posted by ChiBulls623
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 21:45 #20840Senior Member

Posts: 1714Sarah at Oki
She texted me and said she had 10 customers yesterday.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
A young Thai girl is rare. Plus all natural. She is only here for 3 months, so go see her while you can.
Jennifer will have more girls coming. I will post when they arrive.
-
04-02-19 20:57 #20839Senior Member

Posts: 1573Oki
BbL2 for $ is acceptable. In any case, I've been at at oki many many times and always it's been hit or miss. It's good to know that for now they have a decent provider.
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 18:20 #20838Senior Member

Posts: 69It was bb.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 15:22 #20837Senior Member

Posts: 1573Tips
Unfortunately only her tities were in the air. , she probably believes that their sight plus some HJ is worth more than 60. Taking in consideration her overall look, service provided, age, time devoted to the performance, I'd respectfully disagreed.
Originally Posted by Magooski
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 13:09 #20836Regular Member

Posts: 16Golden Dream. Open or closed?
Had a few great experiences with Mandy and Selena at Golden Dream when I was able to make the trip over there. I tried looking through the forum and using the search tool to see whether they are closed but last post I found was they were closed for training back in November. Another post I found said they were closed but then they said it was open according to Yelp.
Can anyone shed some light on this place or where I can find Selena or Mandy?
-
04-02-19 08:56 #20835Senior Member

Posts: 580You cheapie you
Wow, she shorts you on 15 minutes and complains about a 60 L1 tip? There must be something in the air!
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 05:42 #20834Senior Member

Posts: 989Comfortable
I prefer Comfort which is similar to Ruby Spa in pricing and services offered. No current intel as my old regulars have all left. Jennnifer might be the sweet spot for what you seek, but I have never been there. Last time I tried to go to Archer there was no one there and the lady on the phone told me to go to their sister spa Halsted instead.
Originally Posted by Poogee
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 05:24 #20833Senior Member

Posts: 989All in the Family
I'm pretty sure that Green, Sunny, and Unwind are all owned by the same people. Mamasan Lucy always wants to keep the fun down to L1, but YMMV depending on the girl.
Originally Posted by Rtyclp
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 01:54 #20832Senior Member

Posts: 373Got lost along Archer because of construction and saw three massage places.
Jennifer.
Comfort.
Archer.
Which one of these are actually good massage place with L1?
What are the price structures?
Thanks.
-
04-02-19 00:06 #20831Senior Member

Posts: 130Charlie is right. I was the guy that called for an appointment.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 17:30 #20830Senior Member

Posts: 1573Sunny Halsted
I stopped by the place about a month ago around on. Was greeted by a good looking, visually pleasant, around 40 AMT. Pretty good massage with TL L1 finish with no objections to some touching. The downside, I was shorted 15 minutes and she complained that 60 tip wasn't enough. I didn't ask her name.
Originally Posted by Rtyclp
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 09:44 #20829Senior Member

Posts: 79Sunny
I've been to Sunny on Halsted a couple of times -- once when it first opened and once a couple of months ago. Standard services at standard prices, but I wouldn't really recommend it. It is kind of rundown and the MT when I was there wasn't great. Green Spa up the street is a better option (though that place has its own issues). For what its worth I think two places are affiliated as their old craigslist ads were virtually identical.
Originally Posted by WenRegnom88
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




