Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3827

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by JcBoy77  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/079856522112

    I haven't really been into the scene lately nor am interested in this one right here. She appears to look underage. Plus it's outcall only.

    Side note. I was over visiting "Rose" and at the same time literally ran into Lana oops. LOL. Pretty sure Lana has a boyfriend as he was coming in and out of the room multiple times. Ginger also stays there too. That hotel is a bit too much for me. Retirement is looking like it's going to happen. Might venture out toward Fayetteville.
    Lana definitely has a boyfriend that stays with her, I asked about him and she said he knows the deal and is cool with her occupation.

  2. #3826
    Quote Originally Posted by JewelerBob  [View Original Post]
    I'm dreaming of splurging soon on a two possible companions:

    Elizabeth.

    http://www.blondecompanion.com/

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/672604.htm

    Dana.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/551915.htm

    Both are high- but I cannot find a single review on either One would think at these prices to find many happy dreamers. Anyone have the scoop?

    Many thank-you's in advance, gentlemen.

    Jeweler Bob.
    I have been considering meeting with Dana, do let me know if you do.

  3. #3825

    Looks a bit too young.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/079856522112

    I haven't really been into the scene lately nor am interested in this one right here. She appears to look underage. Plus it's outcall only.

    Side note. I was over visiting "Rose" and at the same time literally ran into Lana oops. LOL. Pretty sure Lana has a boyfriend as he was coming in and out of the room multiple times. Ginger also stays there too. That hotel is a bit too much for me. Retirement is looking like it's going to happen. Might venture out toward Fayetteville.

  4. #3824

    Elizabeth and Dana

    I'm dreaming of splurging soon on a two possible companions:

    Elizabeth.

    http://www.blondecompanion.com/

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/672604.htm

    Dana.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/551915.htm

    Both are high- but I cannot find a single review on either One would think at these prices to find many happy dreamers. Anyone have the scoop?

    Many thank-you's in advance, gentlemen.

    Jeweler Bob.

  5. #3823
    Quote Originally Posted by RBack  [View Original Post]
    This girl legit? Couldn't find any info, about to TOFT.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/31155281/
    She's legit. A little bigger than some of the pictures make her out to be but she was nice. Nothing too special. Damage was 100/150/200 not sure if she would be up for negotiation. She seemed fairly new so if you want it then probably best to get it while she's still not hating life.

  6. #3822
    Quote Originally Posted by RBack  [View Original Post]
    This girl legit? Couldn't find any info, about to TOFT.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/31155281/
    Please report if you do TOFTT.

  7. #3821
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    The left is of course Baby (Ava), the right is a new redhead posting. Does anyone else see an uncanny resemblance?
    Uncanny indeed and I can't say for sure. It's some of her most recent FB pics Baby does have a red tint in her hair.

  8. #3820
    This girl legit? Couldn't find any info, about to TOFT.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/31155281/

  9. #3819

    Is it just me or does Baby have a look alike?

    The left is of course Baby (Ava), the right is a new redhead posting. Does anyone else see an uncanny resemblance?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ava red.jpg‎  

  10. #3818

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Krasner  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review but just one more thing. What was the damage?

    Since it's an important factor, all members should make it a habit to post the numbers.

    Stay safe!

    Ken.
    Sometimes regulars get different rates, so they don't post them. I saw her once a little while back. Didn't even ask her rate, just asked for a 40 qv and she agreed. I don't feel the need to repeat, but if I did, that's exactly what I would do again.

  11. #3817
    I know I like the look and its been a while since I ventured BBB but so far radio spratic responses then radio silence.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobComet333  [View Original Post]
    That one looks really big. But very cute face. Let us know how it works out.

  12. #3816
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy616  [View Original Post]
    Had a similar experience, new apt with little furniture. When I was waiting for her to come to the door I saw how empty the apt was and was beginning to think it was a set up, I'm glad I stayed. Sexy young spinner with an amazing ass and nice personality, she's somewhat new to this but she doesn't disappoint and she'll only get better. Big boy approves.
    DATY on her menu?

  13. #3815

    Governor s club

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    D,na 3/27.
    I have only ever known her to operate out of Durham.

    Wonder how that happened.

  14. #3814

    Bbw

    That one looks really big. But very cute face. Let us know how it works out.

  15. #3813

    I saw her also

    Quote Originally Posted by Gcthe1  [View Original Post]
    Rev Tiffany.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...0247/1/1186132

    Raleigh's been in a slump lately, so it was nice to come across this one. She looks just like her pics. I swear she has some nice milk chocolate skin. It was just shining. Damage was $. 2 for hh and everything is covered. Started with a CBJ and on to some mish. Then I had her do some CG to get those nice B cups in my face. RCG and K9 is where its at though. That ass is from heaven. Nice and plump and and see it jiggle and bounce as she rode me in RCG and pounding her K9, one word damn. Finished in K9. Plan on making her a regular. Run don't walk.
    Had a similar experience, new apt with little furniture. When I was waiting for her to come to the door I saw how empty the apt was and was beginning to think it was a set up, I'm glad I stayed. Sexy young spinner with an amazing ass and nice personality, she's somewhat new to this but she doesn't disappoint and she'll only get better. Big boy approves.
    Last edited by BigBoy616; 03-31-19 at 00:32. Reason: Typo

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape