Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 133 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1982
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #827
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    I hear this all the time and as a young guy it makes me mad that I was born when I was, haha.

    I've read about numerous strolls in various US cities (not just the major metro ones but smaller, B-list cities) and alot of guys say the girls who used to strut around were Girl next door types.

    The only way we will see a boost in the quality of women is if there is a economic reset or hyperinflationary period that kicks in and it will force alot of what's left of the middle class to resort to some pretty gruesome things. Such as their young girls sellin that ass.
    Well, the internet and cellphones changed everything. Once that technology came out the younger girls went online and the street walking scene and the art that went along with it died out (along with pimps). The only girls who walk the streets now are pure drug addicts who are at rock bottom in life in every sense of the word unfortunately.

    That being said, there is probably more women selling ass then ever before because of the internet and the ability to remain anonymous. Many girls who wouldn't walk the streets have no problem posting an ad and taking on a few clients to get the bills paid for that month. The problem in this new way of escorting is that every woman is an independent provider so it's hit and miss in terms of presentation and performance.

  2. #826
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    I have been mongering for nearly 4 decades. I remember back in the early 80's SW's wore decent clothes with makeup and looked presentable. Some of them you could of have taken them to a family picnic. The 90's wasn't too bad but things started too get worse at the turn of the century. I mean some of these SW's look awful. I mean some of them just don't care about their hygiene or how they look in public. It just amazes me how things have changed over the years.
    I hear this all the time and as a young guy it makes me mad that I was born when I was, haha.

    I've read about numerous strolls in various US cities (not just the major metro ones but smaller, B-list cities) and alot of guys say the girls who used to strut around were Girl next door types.

    The only way we will see a boost in the quality of women is if there is a economic reset or hyperinflationary period that kicks in and it will force alot of what's left of the middle class to resort to some pretty gruesome things. Such as their young girls sellin that ass.

  3. #825

    Home coming

    Hey fellow mongers, I been away in florida and tried to look for some SW but no luck. I hit all the spots others suggested but its no BW. So is there any new talent out on BW? I been trying to look for Natalie but she has seemed to have vanished. Anyone have her info?

  4. #824
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    I have been mongering for nearly 4 decades. I remember back in the early 80's SW's wore decent clothes with makeup and looked presentable. Some of them you could of have taken them to a family picnic. The 90's wasn't too bad but things started too get worse at the turn of the century. I mean some of these SW's look awful. I mean some of them just don't care about their hygiene or how they look in public. It just amazes me how things have changed over the years.
    Yea that's true and a lot of guys don't know this. If you go to an adverge night club today and see the kind of girls that are standing in line that's what use to walk the streets over 20+ years ago.

    Although I don't like pimps, back in the day a pimp (the decent ones) would cultivate and teach a new girl how to dress and care for herself and also buy her a starter wardrobe. Nowadays most women are independent and don't know anything about the trade or try to learn anything other then where to cop the most potent bag of dope.

  5. #823
    I have been mongering for nearly 4 decades. I remember back in the early 80's SW's wore decent clothes with makeup and looked presentable. Some of them you could of have taken them to a family picnic. The 90's wasn't too bad but things started too get worse at the turn of the century. I mean some of these SW's look awful. I mean some of them just don't care about their hygiene or how they look in public. It just amazes me how things have changed over the years.

  6. #822
    Any idea what happened to all the girls on BW?

  7. #821

    Broadway stroll Camden NJ

    After 5 Pm on my way home, decided to take the scenic tour by diving off the freeway and rode by Broadway from Ferry to the bus terminal. I told myself in advance that if I didn't see anything on my pass thru, I would keep going toward home, no loops unless there was something that could be interesting.

    Now normally, a single run would give you about 2 to 3 options if you consider everybody an option. I counted as I drove down Broadway and I came up with 8 in total, but none worth my time. That is the challenge of seeing them in full sunlight, some are so scabby and worn that you would never even let them in your car if the price were a quarter. So out of the 8, only one didn't gross me out totally and even she was questionable.

    At least there are signs of life on Broadway, now if we could somehow magically upgrade the looks and hygiene of the providers, we would be in Monger Heaven.

  8. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunted  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that info.

    Any contact info. Telephone number? Where did you find her?
    Sorry. No info was available, I tried but the usual "my phone is cut off" line.

  9. #819

    Police Sting Operation on Bway at the Triangle

    I was on Bway yesterday driving near the triangle yesterday. There I saw two women and a male handler. One woman was a plus sized blonde. The other was a cute and petite hispanic brunette who was truly my type. But the scenario looked too good to be true. So I parked my car off Broadway and walked a block over to speak to the hispanic. She asked me what I was looking for. I said that I wanted to talk with her. I asked what she was doing out. She said that she was trying to help her kids out. I asked her to take a walk with me (in the direction of my car). She said no and to tell her what I wanted and to not waste her time.

    I never saw her or her friend out before. There were none of the usual street walkers in the area. So the whole scene looked suspicious. I asked her if she was a decoy. She did not answer my question and again said that the was out to try to help her kids out and asked what I wanted to do. I told her that I thought she was a decoy and walked away to my car. I drove around the block and back towards the triangle. And right before hitting Broadway, I saw an unmaked car with dark tinted windows right around the corner from where I was talking to the hispanic girl. It was definitely a sting operation and I hope that no one got caught in it.

  10. #818

    Broadway in Camden

    Haven't visited in quite a while so I took a spin thru after 5 but before the sun went down. At first, I thought it might be a complete waste of time and gas but I spotted a decent looking Spinner off of Kaighn and made the scoop. She looked better out on the street than she did sitting in my car but itsn't that always the case.

    Took a drive out of the area and found a spot. She gets high marks for consistent effort but had trouble with her teeth when she went too deep so after a few adjustments, she got her protein shake that she was working for and I got her back to her spot. She didn't have a phone but wanted mine for whatever reason. I declined to even give her my burner number because you would think with all her experience on the street, she might bring a decent skill set to her chosen profession but you would be wrong in your thinking.

  11. #817

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    I was hunting this afternoon around 1 pm, and found this young latina, I think her name was amanda. Did a quick LEO check between the legs and she passed and felt nice. She started off saying her rate is 40 and for eveything and that's fine. We went to my spot and boy she is great, everything I want, BBBJ, BBFS and cip. She's great. I picked her up by the tire shop near cooper.
    Thanks for that info.

    Any contact info. Telephone number? Where did you find her?

  12. #816
    I was hunting this afternoon around 1 pm, and found this young latina, I think her name was amanda. Did a quick LEO check between the legs and she passed and felt nice. She started off saying her rate is 40 and for eveything and that's fine. We went to my spot and boy she is great, everything I want, BBBJ, BBFS and cip. She's great. I picked her up by the tire shop near cooper.

  13. #815
    I was cruising down Broadway near Walnut St. this past Sat around 3 pm and I saw BSW Stacey waving at me. She looked a lot better since the last time I saw her. I politely waved back and proceeded to my destination. I still can't get past when she looked like she was on death's door.

  14. #814
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizob01  [View Original Post]
    Took a drive about 8 pm tonight. Not a whole lot going on for a while. I was almost ready to give up when I started seeing more girls. Finally I found something worth picking up. Can't remember the girls name but she was a true professional at her job. She told me she was going to massage school and gets done at 6 so usually comes out after that.

    After dropping her off I started seeing a lot more cute girls so drove around a bit more. That's when I saw who I think was Danny from a while back. I'm pretty sure it was her. I spent some time with her back in the day. What a pretty girl but if you gave her the chance she would try to get out of doing the deed. But we still had some good times in a real bad snow storm one year. I would always come home broke after seeing her. LOL. Has anyone else seen her around recently? It's been a long time.
    Where did you find her? I would like to hang out with her.

  15. #813

    Jessica J

    Has anyone seen Jessica J from Gloucester City. The girl gave me the best head I ever had. It's been a few years but I'd love to hook up her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jess.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape