Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 700 of 736 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 11032
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #547
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Lauren?

    BBBJ? BBFS?

    Message me if you don't want to share here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?342014-Lauren
    I met her once. She did BBBJ and cim. Great orgasm. Was not open for BBFS. That's maybe because I met her for the first time. I recently heard that she's in a relationship now, not active on the board.

  2. #546

    My ATF.

    Pics of Tammy2 times my ATF I don't know her schedule or where she's at. Hit her up and good luck. She is the best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190405_105943.jpg‎   20190405_110111.jpg‎   20190405_105812.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190405-104913_Video Player.jpg‎   20190405_105643.jpg‎  


  3. #545

    Valencia.

    Quote Originally Posted by PnwPupster  [View Original Post]
    Had a session with her at tubs. Expensive waste of time!

  4. #544

    Valencia


  5. #543

    She is a Rob!!

    Go see Rupert's experience with her. Hopefully he knocked some sense into the pimp!

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...59#post4217059

  6. #542

  7. #541
    Administrator


    Posts: 5256

    You don't

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSilver1  [View Original Post]
    I did not know I had so much power! Look at my post, #518, which was about someone on SA named Daddyssugaxoxx. Somehow that became the title of the thread!
    I merged your report of the hooker on that site into this thread because she's obviously an escort and not shopping for a SD. The name change went the wrong way.

    A2

  8. #540

    Daddyssugaxoxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Someone in admin did something wrong and accidentally changed the title. This is escort reports.
    I did not know I had so much power! Look at my post, #518, which was about someone on SA named Daddyssugaxoxx. Somehow that became the title of the thread!

  9. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543  [View Original Post]
    Just Curious but is this thread replacing the non-pros thread? I see a lot of references to SA in both.
    Someone in admin did something wrong and accidentally changed the title. This is escort reports.

  10. #538

    My $0. 02

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543  [View Original Post]
    Just Curious but is this thread replacing the non-pros thread? I see a lot of references to SA in both.
    My two cents. It seem to have replaced the Escort thread.

  11. #537
    Just Curious but is this thread replacing the non-pros thread? I see a lot of references to SA in both.

  12. #536
    I've read Little Panda's profile on tna and it seems that she's not into Greek.

  13. #535

    Skip the games

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of requests for information on gals that post on skip the games website, but I rarely see anyone reviewing a hookup with them. Are the ads legit? Seems like a lot of the local ads have out of state phone numbers.
    It's a hit and a miss. You'll get a bot, a flake, a fake, a bait and switch. Only one way to find out! TOFTT LOL.

  14. #534

    LittlePanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    You fucked Little Panda in the ass? How much did that upgrade cost you?
    Book an hour or longer with her, it comes in the package LOL.

  15. #533

    Skip the Games

    I see a lot of requests for information on gals that post on skip the games website, but I rarely see anyone reviewing a hookup with them. Are the ads legit? Seems like a lot of the local ads have out of state phone numbers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape