The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 701 of 735 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 11025
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #525

    Skip the games

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of requests for information on gals that post on skip the games website, but I rarely see anyone reviewing a hookup with them. Are the ads legit? Seems like a lot of the local ads have out of state phone numbers.
    It's a hit and a miss. You'll get a bot, a flake, a fake, a bait and switch. Only one way to find out! TOFTT LOL.

  2. #524

    LittlePanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    You fucked Little Panda in the ass? How much did that upgrade cost you?
    Book an hour or longer with her, it comes in the package LOL.

  3. #523

    Skip the Games

    I see a lot of requests for information on gals that post on skip the games website, but I rarely see anyone reviewing a hookup with them. Are the ads legit? Seems like a lot of the local ads have out of state phone numbers.

  4. #522
    Quote Originally Posted by KenSee  [View Original Post]
    Little Panda. Yaya. I fucked her ass, pussy, and mouth. Fun girl.
    You fucked Little Panda in the ass? How much did that upgrade cost you?

  5. #521
    asianescortseattle.com/.

    This link does not seem to be working at all.

  6. #520
    Little Panda. Yaya. I fucked her ass, pussy, and mouth. Fun girl.

  7. #519

    Ebony girl worst exp ever

    So, I tend to go after chocolate candies and I found this one today. She has a banging body. Nice tits and ass. We agreed to hhr GFE date. We get to my place she's not putting out. She like licks and does a few sucks. You know the lazy type. Then she wips out a condom. I've already resigned that this exp was going to be bad so I let her put it on. She turns around and she smells bad. Real bad. Turned my dick hella limp. Told her ass to get out and that was that. Basically got robbed.

    So long story short I wouldn't recommend fucking her with a 20 ft pole.

  8. #518

    Daddyssugaxoxx

    Any experience with this one? Turns out it is two girls, and they wanted me to come over right away, which always sounds suspect to me. https://www.seeking.com/member/6400b...3-db127719bdb5.

  9. #517
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    I second that. Anyone have any info?
    She gave me the gift card scam intro.

  10. #516
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone confirmed this agency is legit? I thought it looked like a Chinese rip off of the Kgirl websites. Do they even change out the photos of their models?
    I have use their service many times. The girl range from mid twenties to late thirties from China or Taiwan. They constantly switch out the girls so you probably won't see the same girl twice. They are usually decent in term of figure and face. Like a lot of Chinese provider they are very mechanical with few rare occasions where the girl was actually great.

  11. #515
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHouston  [View Original Post]
    Any seen this one? Worthwhile? BBFS?

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/525261407034
    I second that. Anyone have any info?

  12. #514
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHouston  [View Original Post]
    Any seen this one? Worthwhile? BBFS?

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/525261407034
    Saw her in Portland. BB was +20. A little older than pics with mileage but down for anything I wanted.

  13. #513

    Intel?

    Hey guys, long story short: a family member just moved to Seattle and has invited me to come visit for a few days, I been looking to see what fun there is in Seattle and came across a provider on tna and was curious if anyone here (a few reviews on tna. But find it hard to believe there's no other mention of provider anywhere else besides tna). Provider is in Oregon at the moment but looks like she'll be back in WA soon. https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ax-in-Portland.

    I'm not from the area so I don't know if there are other boards where she is mentioned, but this is the only one I've found. Google search shows that the contact number has been used by 2 other providers in the past, but like this one, only active on tna.

    TIA.

  14. #512

    Annabella_love

    Quote Originally Posted by SirisuXX  [View Original Post]
    Did anybody see the alert that was written on Annabella_love? It appears it was taken down recently? Does anybody know the second part to the story?
    Missed it. What did it say? I've been with her and had a good experience.

  15. #511
    Been talking to her as well. Seems like a freak.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape