The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12953
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCorliss1  [View Original Post]
    Any inter on great hands massage on greenfield?
    If you read back through the posts there are some folks saying this is just a standard massage. Nothing else. Also I think there was someone that said there was an issue regarding payment. Maybe he didn't want to tip and she gave him shit?

  2. #12952
    Quote Originally Posted by LexxxLuthor  [View Original Post]
    Wait so what did you get for 80?
    Just HE. Nothing exciting.

  3. #12951

    Rip Off

    Quote Originally Posted by MousePad313  [View Original Post]
    Pretty certain I saw a post about this 18 months or so ago. If I remember correctly it was a group of white chicks that offer legit massage and an offer to upcharge for bikini massage and no extras. Pretty sure it was reported as a total ripoff.
    Yes a total rip off, shitty massage and nothing available. Avoid!

  4. #12950

    No wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by LexxxLuthor  [View Original Post]
    Wait so what did you get for 80?
    No wonder the Mamasans are putting their hand out for more!

  5. #12949
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL7  [View Original Post]
    I'm very interested in sexy Selena in garden city. I've looked thru past posts and I can't find anything. Any intel? An American provider is cool.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1143814
    Pretty certain I saw a post about this 18 months or so ago. If I remember correctly it was a group of white chicks that offer legit massage and an offer to upcharge for bikini massage and no extras. Pretty sure it was reported as a total ripoff.

  6. #12948

    Wait

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon2854  [View Original Post]
    I did 30 minutes at Asian Well Being last night. She was extremely giggly but in an annoying way. Not ONCE did she mention money all the way from when I walked in until the end. I honestly think I could have left without paying a dime. I was getting dressed and said "oh BTW, I left $. 8 on the table". She said "oh okay" and grabbed it. Standard HE fare. Super busy parking lot but pretty nice joint. I was in a huge room. I liked how low key she was about money but she did start talking to me about her family on the flip.
    Wait so what did you get for 80?

  7. #12947

    Great Hands Massage

    Any inter on great hands massage on greenfield?

  8. #12946
    Quote Originally Posted by PastMyPrime  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by there tonight really needing a massage and less the rub and tug. Left the underwear on and got under the table. By all appearances it is totally legit. Still, one great massage. Even used heat on my bad knee.

    Given the LEO in the area on other issues, I did not push for extras.
    Pretty sure this is the place that offered self service to me.

  9. #12945

    Asian Well Being

    I did 30 minutes at Asian Well Being last night. She was extremely giggly but in an annoying way. Not ONCE did she mention money all the way from when I walked in until the end. I honestly think I could have left without paying a dime. I was getting dressed and said "oh BTW, I left $. 8 on the table". She said "oh okay" and grabbed it. Standard HE fare. Super busy parking lot but pretty nice joint. I was in a huge room. I liked how low key she was about money but she did start talking to me about her family on the flip.

  10. #12944

    Maple Spa. Troy

    Stopped by there tonight really needing a massage and less the rub and tug. Left the underwear on and got under the table. By all appearances it is totally legit. Still, one great massage. Even used heat on my bad knee.

    Given the LEO in the area on other issues, I did not push for extras.

  11. #12943
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #12942

    Women

    Quote Originally Posted by NoName0000  [View Original Post]
    Looking for somewhere that accommodates women and is specific for a woman's masssage. Any tips?
    Saigon accommodates women all the time.

  13. #12941

    Sexy Selena

    I'm very interested in sexy Selena in garden city. I've looked thru past posts and I can't find anything. Any intel? An American provider is cool.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1143814

  14. #12940

    Carla FS?

    Looks like she finally realized there is more lucrative ways out there then just giving massages.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/detroit/3...6715/1/1789204

  15. #12939

    First oriental therapy livonia

    Anyone know what happened to first oriental therapy near 6 mile and middlebelt?. Never got anything but a great massage. But it was great!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape