Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 7375
-
04-02-19 16:20 #790Senior Member

Posts: 118Anybody ever see this one?
I've been interested I seeing this one. Any info?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/052958817368
-
04-02-19 13:00 #789Senior Member

Posts: 207I saw her last year at her house which I reported on. The place is a complete dump. Late one night about a month ago I decided to try her again. This time I picked her up. Same thing as first time, just wasnt an enjoyable time. She didn't have any user signs that I could see, we just didn't click. This time she kept asking me for a tip after I gave her the donation. That was annoying. Idk about anyone else but I feel a tip is up to the customer, but not for you to ask. She's the only provider I've seen that did that.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 12:47 #788Senior Member

Posts: 207Stella
I finally got a response from her, but her prices are a bit more than I'm willing to pay. She told me she had gotten over 200 msgs that morning alone and gave me price of 150 for hhr. Also said she only need to see 2-3 guys a day to make it worth it. Good luck on that one.
Originally Posted by Hammer90
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 12:33 #787Senior Member

Posts: 502Preggo.
I saw Jenny last week again. Great service. I've seen her a bunch of times, she knows exactly what I like.
QV to Greece. Lubed up her ass in preparation, BBBJ to start, almost made me cum right away (she's loves giving head), then start to the A!
The 1st couple of times, I thought she did not really like Greek, but the last several times, she's been into it. She was moving her ass back & forth f*cking my d*ck w / her ass. Super hot! Perhaps it's pregnant hormones.
Boobs are bigger, I asked if they're more sensitive, but not yet.
Her belly is a little bigger, noticeably pregnant, but nothing that gets in the way yet. Even when it does, I'll still go & see her.
I always have a great time w / her.
Originally Posted by Looper13
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 10:48 #786Senior Member

Posts: 60Jenny
Looking to set something up with Jenny this weekend but you guys seem to be saying she's pregnant. My question for you fine gentlemen that have tried her in the last few months is how pregnant? I see a lot of stuff about bumps and I know those only get bigger. Haha. Don't want to pull the trigger if she's too big. Her pics don't show anything.
-
04-01-19 23:28 #785Senior Member

Posts: 354Naomi, aka Raven aka Iris aka Edna
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/849708059397
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...w/669452375504
Hard core druggie. Will go to great lengths to rip you off.
-
03-31-19 22:56 #784Senior Member

Posts: 354Jessie
Gave WSW my number to call me tomorow. Anyone have experience with Jessie from High / School. Mid 20's kinda cute. I'm not a fan of the sweat pant look she had. Bundled up so she didn't offer a good idea of body. Drove away and as I stopped for car backing in on Union, Rose came around to driver's side. She had cute smile of anticipation as I locked the door. Told her I was all set and she asked why I wouldn't give her a ride. I told her "because you don't get out of the car"! I kinda regret not snagging her but I remember the bad dates we had. Besides, I just dropped G Dawg off. Gave me FS for 10 bucks for the ride. Sweet.
-
03-31-19 17:07 #783Senior Member

Posts: 102Sorry about that, I did not see this post. Looks are OK, she is not ugly but nothing special at all just around average I guess. As for body she has a a bit of a stomach which is why she told me she doesn't like cw so I didn't push it. There are some face pics online I believe, though she was smaller.
Originally Posted by Bry7588
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 03:21 #782Senior Member

Posts: 122Stella
I tried to make an appointment but she never got back to me. I may try again tomorrow.
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 18:25 #781Senior Member

Posts: 389Double header
I recently sampled some of the Springfield goods for the first time as I made a trip to check out the new casino.
Stopped in to see the "head doctor" on my way out. BBBJCIM w / swallow. Nice job, nice girl and fair donation. Her ad states oral only but I got the feeling more is on the table if she likes you. I'd recommend her.
Saw Kiki on my way home. BBBJCIM w / spit. She has a very pleasant personality and actually looks better in person. Decent, soft, sensual BJ. I might repeat if she was able to host.
-
03-29-19 17:54 #780Senior Member

Posts: 214Stella.
So, anyone pull the trigger on this one (recently, that is)? I reached out last night but never heard back.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 17:52 #779Senior Member

Posts: 220My guess is that she either double-booked or she decided she didn't like how you looked. That first one is all to common, but I wouldn't think someone having people come to a residence would risk it. The second seems more likely, but I have no idea what you look like, so.
Originally Posted by BradStevens
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 16:51 #778Senior Member

Posts: 667Jenn
Don't bother with Jenn, same happened to me. Should've bounced when she didn't come down instantly. Noticed a car pulling out next to the place suddenly, then I saw another car following me around until I pulled over and then they started speeding off. Was trying to follow them back but they were too fast. This could all be a coincidence, but I'm not risking it. Hosting area is too shady. YMMV.
Originally Posted by BradStevens
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 12:17 #777Senior Member

Posts: 118Jenn
I know she's pregnant, but she literally was texting me as a I pulled into her driveway. So in 5 seconds she went from texting me to sleeping? I've seen most people had good experiences, unfortunately she wasted my time.
Originally Posted by JoeBell
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 10:03 #776Senior Member

Posts: 118Kiki from Chicopee
By the way, this is Kiki from Chicopee.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/368173470470











Reply With Quote






