Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5127

  2. #5126
    Quote Originally Posted by SafeNsaFun  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of taking the plunge. If you search the email address on her Eros ad, then with little effort you can see her own website as well as adult search and adult look ads.

    Many more pics there.
    I've seen her over the years and still see her. I know she took a break from this a few years ago and went to school. She can be a lot of fun in and outside of the bedroom. Really smart too. I've known her for a long time. No, she's not 27, but ask her and she'll tell you that. Also, no enhancements. She's the real deal.

  3. #5125

    Strike out

    So today I tried for almost 3 hours trying to set up meetings. Almost to the point of running down the skip the games lineup. All was either no response or a response 45 minutes after initial contact then crickets unreal. Can't even give donations away. Frustrating to say the least.

    On the plus side was able to meet Kendall Snow 2 weeks back. A good time was had but not sure I would repeat, not quite my flavor of lady. She is very nice and loves what she does but always on the search for a reliable provider. Trying to take one for the team but tough sailing today. Be safe out there.

  4. #5124

    Forgot to put the contact info before I posted LOL


  5. #5123
    No. The other day in Milwaukee. Said she was on Kilbourn around 27th.

    Now in GBay.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    Are the ads showing up on the same day? It is roughly 2 hr drive between the 2 so that would be fishy to me.

  6. #5122

    Both?

    Quote Originally Posted by WheresOslo  [View Original Post]
    She is advertising in Milwaukee and Green Bay.

    Curious if anybody has any info on her.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/ma...d/020606320451
    Are the ads showing up on the same day? It is roughly 2 hr drive between the 2 so that would be fishy to me.

  7. #5121

    Any info?

    She is advertising in Milwaukee and Green Bay.

    Curious if anybody has any info on her.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/ma...d/020606320451

  8. #5120

    Wendy

    Anyone see wendy lately? Questionable reviews last time I checked.

  9. #5119

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellno87  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads around On different websites But I haven't seen any recent photos anyone got any 1st hand knowledge.
    It would help to know who you are referring to in your question. Also, did you try the search feature for any information?

  10. #5118

    Any info?

    I've seen her ads around On different websites But I haven't seen any recent photos anyone got any 1st hand knowledge.

  11. #5117

    Donation and performance

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv5315  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are not her, but she is a fairly close proximity a few more tats. I met her a couple weeks ago. Met at a hotel in Gurnee. Not rushed and seems to want to please. She does keep her eyes closed alot though. I would repeat.
    What was the donation and was service good? Would you repeat? You can I'm if you want. Thanks.

  12. #5116

    Atlas Shrugged, John Galt

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    Haha. Any Rand. Funny.
    Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. Its a great book written over 50 years ago and recently made into a series of 3 movies. Describes political corruption to a "T". John Galt is the hero.

  13. #5115

    John Galt

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    Who is John Galt?

    (not sure too many people will get that question).
    Haha. Any Rand. Funny.

  14. #5114

    For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    Who is John Galt?

    (not sure too many people will get that question).
    For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking.

  15. #5113
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1121
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv5315  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are not her, but she is a fairly close proximity a few more tats. I met her a couple weeks ago. Met at a hotel in Gurnee. Not rushed and seems to want to please. She does keep her eyes closed alot though. I would repeat.
    Her donations were pretty high, at least what she quoted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape