Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 11033
-
04-01-19 19:32 #533Senior Member

Posts: 256Skip the Games
I see a lot of requests for information on gals that post on skip the games website, but I rarely see anyone reviewing a hookup with them. Are the ads legit? Seems like a lot of the local ads have out of state phone numbers.
-
04-01-19 16:26 #532Senior Member

Posts: 607You fucked Little Panda in the ass? How much did that upgrade cost you?
Originally Posted by KenSee
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 11:26 #531Senior Member

Posts: 147asianescortseattle.com/.
This link does not seem to be working at all.
-
03-30-19 23:59 #530Senior Member

Posts: 65Little Panda. Yaya. I fucked her ass, pussy, and mouth. Fun girl.
Originally Posted by BlueSteel90
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-19 21:28 #529Regular Member

Posts: 15Ebony girl worst exp ever
So, I tend to go after chocolate candies and I found this one today. She has a banging body. Nice tits and ass. We agreed to hhr GFE date. We get to my place she's not putting out. She like licks and does a few sucks. You know the lazy type. Then she wips out a condom. I've already resigned that this exp was going to be bad so I let her put it on. She turns around and she smells bad. Real bad. Turned my dick hella limp. Told her ass to get out and that was that. Basically got robbed.
So long story short I wouldn't recommend fucking her with a 20 ft pole.
-
03-30-19 18:04 #528Senior Member

Posts: 173Daddyssugaxoxx
Any experience with this one? Turns out it is two girls, and they wanted me to come over right away, which always sounds suspect to me. https://www.seeking.com/member/6400b...3-db127719bdb5.
-
03-29-19 06:42 #527Regular Member

Posts: 24She gave me the gift card scam intro.
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 23:18 #526Senior Member

Posts: 121I have use their service many times. The girl range from mid twenties to late thirties from China or Taiwan. They constantly switch out the girls so you probably won't see the same girl twice. They are usually decent in term of figure and face. Like a lot of Chinese provider they are very mechanical with few rare occasions where the girl was actually great.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 03:41 #525Senior Member

Posts: 449I second that. Anyone have any info?
Originally Posted by PeterHouston
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 01:25 #524Regular Member

Posts: 10Saw her in Portland. BB was +20. A little older than pics with mileage but down for anything I wanted.
Originally Posted by PeterHouston
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 01:17 #523Regular Member

Posts: 14Intel?
Hey guys, long story short: a family member just moved to Seattle and has invited me to come visit for a few days, I been looking to see what fun there is in Seattle and came across a provider on tna and was curious if anyone here (a few reviews on tna. But find it hard to believe there's no other mention of provider anywhere else besides tna). Provider is in Oregon at the moment but looks like she'll be back in WA soon. https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ax-in-Portland.
I'm not from the area so I don't know if there are other boards where she is mentioned, but this is the only one I've found. Google search shows that the contact number has been used by 2 other providers in the past, but like this one, only active on tna.
TIA.
-
03-24-19 23:22 #522Senior Member

Posts: 533Annabella_love
Missed it. What did it say? I've been with her and had a good experience.
Originally Posted by SirisuXX
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-19 20:18 #521Regular Member

Posts: 24Been talking to her as well. Seems like a freak.
Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-19 18:22 #520Senior Member

Posts: 607Sweets
Look in the Oregon threads.
Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-19 01:21 #519Senior Member

Posts: 246Any info on this one?
Any seen this one? Worthwhile? BBFS?
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/525261407034










Reply With Quote






