Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 700 of 735 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 11019
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #534

    Valencia


  2. #533

    She is a Rob!!

    Go see Rupert's experience with her. Hopefully he knocked some sense into the pimp!

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...59#post4217059

  3. #532

  4. #531
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    You don't

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSilver1  [View Original Post]
    I did not know I had so much power! Look at my post, #518, which was about someone on SA named Daddyssugaxoxx. Somehow that became the title of the thread!
    I merged your report of the hooker on that site into this thread because she's obviously an escort and not shopping for a SD. The name change went the wrong way.

    A2

  5. #530

    Daddyssugaxoxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Someone in admin did something wrong and accidentally changed the title. This is escort reports.
    I did not know I had so much power! Look at my post, #518, which was about someone on SA named Daddyssugaxoxx. Somehow that became the title of the thread!

  6. #529
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543  [View Original Post]
    Just Curious but is this thread replacing the non-pros thread? I see a lot of references to SA in both.
    Someone in admin did something wrong and accidentally changed the title. This is escort reports.

  7. #528

    My $0. 02

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543  [View Original Post]
    Just Curious but is this thread replacing the non-pros thread? I see a lot of references to SA in both.
    My two cents. It seem to have replaced the Escort thread.

  8. #527
    Just Curious but is this thread replacing the non-pros thread? I see a lot of references to SA in both.

  9. #526
    I've read Little Panda's profile on tna and it seems that she's not into Greek.

  10. #525

    Skip the games

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of requests for information on gals that post on skip the games website, but I rarely see anyone reviewing a hookup with them. Are the ads legit? Seems like a lot of the local ads have out of state phone numbers.
    It's a hit and a miss. You'll get a bot, a flake, a fake, a bait and switch. Only one way to find out! TOFTT LOL.

  11. #524

    LittlePanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    You fucked Little Panda in the ass? How much did that upgrade cost you?
    Book an hour or longer with her, it comes in the package LOL.

  12. #523

    Skip the Games

    I see a lot of requests for information on gals that post on skip the games website, but I rarely see anyone reviewing a hookup with them. Are the ads legit? Seems like a lot of the local ads have out of state phone numbers.

  13. #522
    Quote Originally Posted by KenSee  [View Original Post]
    Little Panda. Yaya. I fucked her ass, pussy, and mouth. Fun girl.
    You fucked Little Panda in the ass? How much did that upgrade cost you?

  14. #521
    asianescortseattle.com/.

    This link does not seem to be working at all.

  15. #520
    Little Panda. Yaya. I fucked her ass, pussy, and mouth. Fun girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape