Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Indie Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 572 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 8579
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3734

    Mia

    Tried to TOFTT and even booked ahead. Day of excuses started and pushed the time back several hours. Hour drive so I waited. Then crickets. Spend your time and effort elsewhere. Most likely fake, but I don't care to find out:

    https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort/MiaxX27-117942

  2. #3733
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying it took three visits to get the happy ending or you got more than a HJ on the third visit? She made me jackhammer happy on the first visit. Its a bid too rough for me. I like the massage though.
    Yeah, it took three visits to get the HE.

  3. #3732
    Senior Member


    Posts: 234

    Kimberly

    I am am traveling today, but will get allb the PMs answered by tonight. And apparently the guy that put up a comment on her never had a session with her. She is as fantastic as before and smart enough not to go into detail about her sessions.

  4. #3731
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwu77  [View Original Post]
    This was my third time back. I paid for a 90 minute session.

    I go back and forth on the quality of the massage. She knows what she's doing with the stretching. But I've also had better quality massages. Just none that included a HE.

    Third time was the charm, left pretty happy. If you can manage it, she's a solid option.

    Easy on the eyes as well.
    Are you saying it took three visits to get the happy ending or you got more than a HJ on the third visit? She made me jackhammer happy on the first visit. Its a bid too rough for me. I like the massage though.

  5. #3730
    Senior Member


    Posts: 234

    Kimberly

    I had a visit last week. She was my reward for a long week at work. Fantastic session from a pretty lady. She is a very reliable go to for a drama free session. I highly recommend.

  6. #3729
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoTrueLov  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me Ali's digits please.
    And the obsession continues, despite all that happened. Let's put this one to bed. Figuratively, not literally.

  7. #3728

    Church Street Asian Lady

    This was my third time back. I paid for a 90 minute session.

    I go back and forth on the quality of the massage. She knows what she's doing with the stretching. But I've also had better quality massages. Just none that included a HE.

    Third time was the charm, left pretty happy. If you can manage it, she's a solid option.

    Easy on the eyes as well.

  8. #3727
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoTrueLov  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me Ali's digits please.
    Dude you need to read the board more.

  9. #3726
    She retired bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoTrueLov  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me Ali's digits please.

  10. #3725

    Ali's digits

    Can someone PM me Ali's digits please.

  11. #3724
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Can we just split off an Ali Fan Club subgroup or something?

    A half dozen of you are clearly hypnotized by her, while the rest of us are here because we appreciate variety.
    Couldn't agree more and thank you for saying it.

  12. #3723

    For God's Sake

    Can we just split off an Ali Fan Club subgroup or something?

    A half dozen of you are clearly hypnotized by her, while the rest of us are here because we appreciate variety.

  13. #3722

    I'm just saying.

    A lot of the providers have a significant other.

    That's not really unusual. Outside of "work", they leave and go back to their regular life. Many of us mongers are married.

    So, why would it be any different for them?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSeller  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking to myself that she no longer has a boyfriend after getting arrested for Prostitution. However if her bf is a guy that likes dudes and girls and doesn't mind sharing, maybe she found the perfect fit. I really liked her personality the only time I met her, but the more you know, the scarier this gets.

  14. #3721
    Last time I seen Ruby Heart which was about 3 years ago she told me she had a boyfriend and she told me she met him through the business. Yea it happens. Ali could have met him the same way.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSeller  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking to myself that she no longer has a boyfriend after getting arrested for Prostitution. However if her bf is a guy that likes dudes and girls and doesn't mind sharing, maybe she found the perfect fit. I really liked her personality the only time I met her, but the more you know, the scarier this gets.

  15. #3720

    Scary

    Quote Originally Posted by TarHeel07  [View Original Post]
    They use to see guys together for threesomes and yes he always used a cover. I found it odd so I always used one as well when we were together even though I am pretty sure I could have gone bare. She was pretty insatiable and enjoyed having two mens attention.
    I was thinking to myself that she no longer has a boyfriend after getting arrested for Prostitution. However if her bf is a guy that likes dudes and girls and doesn't mind sharing, maybe she found the perfect fit. I really liked her personality the only time I met her, but the more you know, the scarier this gets.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape