Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,991 to 19,005 of 31842
-
04-01-19 00:19 #12852Senior Member

Posts: 1250Very odd ad on STG.
Check out http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...p/537705241419.
I found this ad very strange: She calls herself ebony when it appears she's not, she says Rock Springs (MD) and posted her ad in Nashville, then said her location is in Chattanooga, then she said she's "Asianese" and then her fees are way too low with the word "free" peppered throughout.
The reason I posted this her was to remind people to be aware. There are people who would steal and / or hurt you so be careful. I am not saying this provider would do anything like that! But my spidey sense was going off after reading this one.
Be careful and stay safe.
-
03-31-19 15:31 #12851Senior Member

Posts: 30Nadia Love.
Had a great time with Nadia on Friday night. Location was her apartment. Everything was clean and comfy. She is a sweet heart and worked to make me very comfortable. Not rushed. She does talk a lot. But she is very sexy and sensual. She was very into it. I recommend.
-
03-31-19 02:41 #12850Senior Member

Posts: 1250Aquafina
Sorry I forgot to mention the provider's "name": Aquafina. http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...s/060762477253.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-19 23:04 #12849Senior Member

Posts: 34Hayden
Originally Posted by Xr2312
[View Original Post]
Sorry, but no.
Originally Posted by Shunnanigans
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-19 20:36 #12848Senior Member

Posts: 1250No luck
I have tried to meet her with no luck. Anyone else?
-
03-30-19 18:16 #12847Senior Member

Posts: 414Anna
When you first sign into the forum on the right hand side there is a "search forum" option. Type in Anna and you'll see all kinds of reports of sores, etc. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Karryann2010
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-19 16:28 #12846Regular Member

Posts: 2Saw her 3-4 months ago, I have tried to get in contact with her for a few weeks and nothing but crickets.
Originally Posted by BGoneLick
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 20:26 #12845Regular Member

Posts: 16Anna in nashville
Hoping some can tell me if they have seen her!
-
03-29-19 07:25 #12844Regular Member

Posts: 11Lsm
I saw her several years ago. Not sure about her appearance now, but was very petite and enjoys everything. Nothing was off the menu and this was my first visit with her. Was late 40's when I saw her, but a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by BGoneLick
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 04:27 #12843Regular Member

Posts: 13Hayden
Could you pm me her info? Thanks.
Originally Posted by JustLookn
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 03:46 #12842Regular Member

Posts: 13Hayden
Same could you please pm me with info on her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by EndersCz
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 21:07 #12841Senior Member

Posts: 96On that note. Richelle Ryan is coming to dejavu around the 28th. Already been in touch about scheduling. No idea on rate yet but I'm saving my pennies. Maybe it won't be 3 grand for an hr. Ill report back once booked. Fingers crossed everyone.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 20:47 #12840Banned Member

Posts: 3Hayden
PM with details on her if you could? Seen a lot about her but haven't seen anything about her other than on this board.
Originally Posted by EndersCz
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 18:40 #12839Senior Member

Posts: 219Lsm
There are many many posts about her, just search this thread.
Originally Posted by BGoneLick
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 12:21 #12838Senior Member

Posts: 815Stevie Grey
Originally Posted by Elduderino123
[View Original Post]
I was thinking the same thing but figured out it was a typo. Regardless, 2. 5 for hh with a great looking spinner who does BBBJ, and she is a porn star, I'll take that any day. I hope she returns if I can't get a date with her this time around.
Originally Posted by RichHam
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





