Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2675
-
04-03-19 05:44 #350Banned Member

Posts: 2Carly
[Deleted by Admin]
Carly if you make another fake user like this I'll edit the post so it says you have AIDS
A2
-
04-03-19 01:34 #349Senior Member

Posts: 516Are you referring to "tall, slim, 40-year-old Angel", or "curvy, busty, 39-year-old Angel"?
Originally Posted by TsxGuy54
[View Original Post]
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/mass...l/404875019845
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...h/834632827707
-
04-02-19 17:42 #348Regular Member

Posts: 19http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...r/727325467224
Originally Posted by SmallChamp92
[View Original Post]
http://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com...s/535348148258
-
04-02-19 12:05 #347Senior Member

Posts: 331Post the girl please.
Originally Posted by Hkyman007
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 23:12 #346Regular Member

Posts: 19Fishy Posts
I just noticed the same girl post on STG in Myrtle Beach and Hickory 2 days apart every weekend for at least a month.
-
04-01-19 16:14 #345Senior Member

Posts: 102That's crazy. I swear STG just smells hot right now. Who ever is posting these warning adds might be on to something. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by NcPerv
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 11:19 #344Senior Member

Posts: 331Oh fuck, I just saw her a couple weeks back. Nothing like that happened to me. But I been seeing this ad where some girls in the area are turning to uncle LEO. Perhaps to save themselves some time.
Originally Posted by NcPerv
[View Original Post]
Crap, I'm not exactly from Hickory, but near by. I'm going to have to stay away from the area from now on.
Damn uncle LEO, damn you.
-
03-31-19 00:29 #343Senior Member

Posts: 74Carley. Warning.
I was traveling through and saw her ad and hit her text.
She told me 15 minutes and she'd be ready.
Said she was at Gateway.
I texted her and told her I was there.
She kept asking me what kind of car I was in and where in the lot was I parked.
I saw uncle LEO way across the lot and didn't reply to her text.
I left and went up 70.
I called her and she finally answered.
Went back and she asked if I could run her to the store to get cigarettes.
I reminded her that she told me she was at the store when I was waiting for her in the parking lot.
She was nervous and barefoot.
I am positive she was in the room the whole time.
I ran her to the store and came back.
When we parked cops swarmed in and asked me what I was doing.
I told them we just got back from the store.
We were sitting outside smoking a cigarette in the designated smoking area. The cop then told me that I needed to stay away from the area and said I needed to go back to _.
She said are you from _ Which is my hometown.
I said yes. She said how does he know that? I said he must have ran my tags.
We continued to sit in the breezeway while she finished her cigarette. I told her that I was only there to hang out with her and talk. From the very beginning, that was all I said.
She kept texting someone and would turn her phone over every time I tried to look at it.
At one time it appeared she had an active call going but minimized the screen. I could see the little green icon on her screen.
I then told her. Have a good night and I got up and left.
Never agreed to anything illegal.
I would never do that anyway.
Just wanted some company.
When I left the same 2 patrol cars were waiting at the end of the street with their lights off.
I blew the horn and waved at them as I passed by.
The one Uncle LEO that spoke to me was a complete asshole and seemed pissed that I had quick and appropriate answers for why I was there.
Seemed like a set up to me!
Be careful with Carley.
I would suggest you avoid her all together!
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...r/074759945908
-
03-30-19 10:01 #342Senior Member

Posts: 88Lona is now Melissa or Missy
I believe Lona has now changed her name to Melissa Foxxx and is playing the same game. She calls herself Melissa on the ad and then calls herself Missy at the end of the ad. Be careful giving her any info. Text her and you get the same responses. Funny how Lona disappeared and Melissa Foxxx appeared. I read that the pics she used have many hits on Tiny Eye.
Originally Posted by Thumper61
[View Original Post]
http://boone.skipthegames.com/female...i/575898240364
-
03-28-19 10:55 #341Senior Member

Posts: 91Remi new girl
Not sure if she has posted before. Her pics look familiar. But wanted to know if anyone has seen her yet before I toftt.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...i/499291648235
-
03-26-19 08:38 #340Senior Member

Posts: 25Angel tripple G cups
Anybody visited this Angel with the triple G tits? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
-
03-25-19 21:42 #339Senior Member

Posts: 331I had pretty much the same experience. It's a shame that the demons are getting to her already this fast. I guess is expected in this hobby.
Originally Posted by ColChain78
[View Original Post]
Wish she could bounce back because if she got rid of her demons she'd be a first choice for me, I love petite girls.
-
03-25-19 00:21 #338Senior Member

Posts: 70Yes!
Yes talked during the whole session!!
Originally Posted by NcPerv
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-19 17:04 #337Senior Member

Posts: 91Contact
Was able to text and eventually led to call for more details. No qvs, 100 for a hh, claims she's independent. And just about anything is on the table. I haven't met her yet but planning on it still. Waiting for spidey senses to tingle less.
Originally Posted by DtLover63
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-19 16:33 #336Senior Member

Posts: 90Angel
I haven't seen her but like you, am interested. Saw her ad a couple of weeks ago after I had just left Hickory.
Originally Posted by Prodagee
[View Original Post]
Let us know if you see her.
DT.










Reply With Quote




