Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,986 to 27,000 of 30797
-
03-30-19 18:32 #3812Senior Member

Posts: 513Summer Rain
Summer was awesome. It's her in the pics. She has a dancers body. Long gorgeous legs. Nice round booty. Amazing grip. She's happy, fun, vocal, and is REALLY good at what she does. I went with 120 hh and wish we had more time. She did too! LFK, DATY, CG, RCG, K9 pretty sure she squirts I went during the day so if there are demons they hadn't kicked in yet. Speratic texting. It may be hard to set appt. But if you do you'll be glad it worked out. You can google the number and there are more ads and pics. Apparently she spends time in Charlotte too. I will repeat.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...031/2023945608
-
03-30-19 18:21 #3811Senior Member

Posts: 190So true. The 1st time I tried to see her I felt like were were running a specop.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
Meet here, I'll call at this time, use this door but only after I text you, it was crazy. I went to the right door but 2 min ahead of the plan. And guess what? No Pussy for me!
She was paranoid about the motel calling LE. Pretty sure this motel has zero legit guests ever. As long as no one gets shot pretty sure all is good.
-
03-30-19 16:15 #3810Senior Member

Posts: 94Damage?
Thanks for the review but just one more thing. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
Since it's an important factor, all members should make it a habit to post the numbers.
Stay safe!
Ken.
-
03-30-19 09:50 #3809Senior Member

Posts: 47Re: Autumn
She was reviewed here:
Originally Posted by KittyLuvor82
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...106&viewfull=1#post4166106.
Pretty sure that's a La Quinta by the artwork.
-
03-30-19 09:45 #3808Senior Member

Posts: 1710Legit panochita?
Anyone seen this one?
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/3...5652/1/1202528
-
03-30-19 01:00 #3807Senior Member

Posts: 666XNya
Pics are definitely her, very accurate. Great ass, nice body, ok face.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 23:33 #3806Senior Member

Posts: 869Red Head
Any info on this one?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/657715445795
-
03-29-19 22:21 #3805Senior Member

Posts: 145I agree. I was supposed to meet with her last week. Set up time / date to meet and she went radio silent for at least 14 hours claiming she fell asleep. SMH.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 22:16 #3804Senior Member

Posts: 300Pussy Nazi?
Playing phone tag with Lana kind of reminds me of the "Sienfeld" character "The Soup Nazi" in that depending how she feels at the time of your appointment will mean " No Pussy For You" ! LOL. Who Agree's?
-
03-29-19 22:15 #3803Senior Member

Posts: 145By far my all time favorite. Glad she's back from visiting LEO. Just recently seen her. I enjoy my visits with her. Unrushed. BBBJ, CIM. Fiv. Smells great. Always shower fresh for me. GFE. YMMV.
Originally Posted by TimsTime
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 22:09 #3802Senior Member

Posts: 300Governors Club
D,na 3/27.
-
03-29-19 12:49 #3801Senior Member

Posts: 278I used to see her on Glenwood a few years back. Met her by her dads house once also. She was ok then but nothing special. Had more fun with her friends.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 12:15 #3800Senior Member

Posts: 869Duos
Bday is coming and I know its a long shot but any good duo experiences.
-
03-29-19 11:58 #3799Senior Member

Posts: 869Aj
Also trying to figure out his one could only find one old post.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 11:44 #3798Senior Member

Posts: 869Rocky Mount BBB










Reply With Quote






