Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,001 to 27,015 of 30797
-
03-29-19 10:20 #3797Senior Member

Posts: 869Saw her in the BP days amazing body and talented in bed but was turned off about the rules. No kissing touching hand sanitizer ect.
Originally Posted by Mintcond40
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 10:11 #3796Senior Member

Posts: 458Xnya
Can someone who has seen nya recently tell me if her pics are accurate?
-
03-29-19 10:01 #3795Banned Member

Posts: 354No but
I do recognize the room. Sorry, I haven't seen girl in your ad, just knew I had seen that wall art.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
* Don't know if she's legit or not but at least her pics appear to have been taken locally.
-
03-29-19 09:56 #3794Senior Member

Posts: 869How was the hotel? Any demons? I have not been back that to that place since the raid a few months back.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 09:54 #3793Senior Member

Posts: 869She is awesome. Shy, talented and not a clock water or a rusher. Tell her "fire marshall" refered you. I have not seen her since her move from BP to Eros but I can't imagine much has changed. She is on my list but working on my grandfathered rate!
Originally Posted by Hades137
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 09:49 #3792Senior Member

Posts: 869Yes we have talked several times for long periods ended up seeing her friends back then and then she started to increase in price and we could never connect. Tried to connect with her on this trip but after I told her who I was she went radio silence I guess I know wayyyy too much about her past and family LOL. Still upset I did not pull the trigger before all of the fame and price hike!
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 09:48 #3791Senior Member

Posts: 37Rose
Looks like she is back. GW is a little out of my way with my tight schedule.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/334007484633
-
03-29-19 08:29 #3790Senior Member

Posts: 28Heidi link
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...h/082785887267
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 08:25 #3789Senior Member

Posts: 1301Can you share what hotel this was at as well as a physical description of the guys and which provider exactly you were going to see. While you should never play hero when being robbed, most hotels have cameras on each floor. In addition if some guy scares you for some reason instead of retreating to the stairwell, stand in front of a random door and if you need to knock. Worse case someone will answer and you can ask them to call hotel security. Best case the guy just keeps walking or at least you have time to figure out what's what.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 07:42 #3788Senior Member

Posts: 45Aubrey Cooper
Hello all and thanks in advance for any help. I am considering visiting Aubrey Cooper from the Tryst website. Does anyone have any information on her?
https://tryst.link/escort/aubrey-cooper
She is asking for a 20% deposit, which makes my alarm bells ring.
-
03-29-19 06:20 #3787Senior Member

Posts: 214Anyone seen this one? Haven't seen anyone review her yet.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/31217116/
-
03-29-19 04:36 #3786Senior Member

Posts: 145I have seen her before. BBBJ on menu. CFS. Cowgirl she can ride you. I just didn't find her attractive and just like most women possible demons but YMMV.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 22:44 #3785Senior Member

Posts: 112Sharing. Warning
https://yolo.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/31216424/
Fake pictures, she is very skinny, 6/10 damage $ will not repeat.
https://yolo.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/31220792/
Great BBBJ, offered datty but refused, great behind, damage. 6.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1900205.htm?cat=1
Have try to contact her multiple times, never replied.
WARNING ⚠65039;.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3845432.htm?cat=1
This was today 3/28.
Arrived to hotel, a lot of movement going on, I watch at least 4 guys visiting providers same floor!!
As usual I take stairs, on my way up notice a black guy on 3rd floor stairs but I keep going up to her floor once I got off on 5th floor I notice another black, he started coming my way so I panic and went my way back down the stairs they corner me on 4th floor stair landing, took my wallet, and cash!! Not sure if they were there with this provider or just there to rob guys like us LOL.
🙏127996; my wallet only had cash and a prepaid card so no personal info.
-
03-28-19 22:06 #3784Senior Member

Posts: 688Isn't this the chick with the weird looking eyes, used to be blonde? SMH. Yall have at it. Too rich for Mega's blood!
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 20:32 #3783Senior Member

Posts: 458Sky
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...580/9197564936
Anyone have experience with this lady?








Reply With Quote





