Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 3526
-
04-15-19 20:50 #3031Senior Member

Posts: 77Bonnie
Cruised through town and met Bonnie out strolling. Bonnie is a thin lady with no tits and poor teeth. She jumped in the car with no hesitation and proudly proved she is a redhead! Not knowing the area I went against better judgement and let her direct me to a spot. She does use a safe place. Bonnie seems nice, she did not appear to be using but talked about her sober sister. She took direction very well and did not spill a drop. As I proceeded to take her back to her hang out she had no issues showing me her nips. No boobs just nips.
Dropped her off and called it an evening, not much to choose from this evening.
-
04-12-19 23:19 #3030Senior Member

Posts: 456Could you PM a link to ad? Just wanted to check her out; looking for #5 in my top 5.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 07:50 #3029Senior Member

Posts: 31I saw her last week in Titusville down near the river. Didnot have a chance to try her skills, but will before I leave state.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-19 22:34 #3028Senior Member

Posts: 205Nice
Thanks for the digits my man.
Originally Posted by GargleMySpunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-19 17:26 #3027Senior Member

Posts: 2085Unbelievably hot.
Originally Posted by GargleMySpunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 21:29 #3026Senior Member

Posts: 185Raven
She's in Titusville. She just moved there from Tennessee like 3 months ago apparently, Thank you monger God's!! She's in like one of the worst parts of Titusville by the railroad tracks but she's worth it. Like 100 lbs. Very cool, easy going. BBBJ FS and cimws for 80 + tip because she offered to catch and swallow so. I tip LOL I have digits
Gargle.
-
03-29-19 21:18 #3025Senior Member

Posts: 185He shared digits w me
She's LEGIT. I'm going to pm you brada.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 21:13 #3024Senior Member

Posts: 185Thanks A LOT M2!
SHE IS A GEM!! Worth the 45 minute drive!! She's got the body of a teenage cheerleader and is just as tight!! BBBJ then FS then cimws. No place to go, we did a car date since she's so tiny. 80 + tip because she was worth it! I've got digits
Originally Posted by Montes2
[View Original Post]
Gargle
-
03-29-19 11:50 #3023Senior Member

Posts: 300Sunny
So what's the deal here?
I know she is living in the eau gallie area now has a baby.
I talked to her about a month or two ago and she had a real job in a restaurant at was really wanting to not get in trouble.
If you know her you know how she's down for partying but I don't think she's out walking other than to the store and back. Yeah she'll flirt up every dude and I doubt it would be that hard to get her to go home with you.
But all I see here are reports of sightings and assertions that she is working without any details.
Have any of you actually seen her in with her. Anyting lately or is it wishful thinking?
-
03-29-19 11:29 #3022Senior Member

Posts: 282Sunny
Let me clarify what I meant by cute, her ass hanging out of her jean shorts viewed from the back looked pretty cute. I agree she is not what I consider sexy and is full of drama but could suck the chrome off a bumper, I wouldn't pick her up however. She's rough.
Originally Posted by FredHasMusic
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 03:08 #3021Senior Member

Posts: 205Damnit
Just had an impromptu experience. I was at the 7-11 by post and the strip. That's where I spotted a young girl. She gave me the look so I took her around the corner and gave her the business. BBFS for a 25 year old cute brunnette with nice hips. Said she usually advertises on one of the BP replacements. Got digits to share for Helen.
-
03-28-19 20:52 #3020Senior Member

Posts: 975She is
Yes, she is.
Originally Posted by Lookin3
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 17:52 #3019

Posts: 171Sunny sighting
I saw her out in the pouring rain yesterday on US1. I did a double take. Literally turned around to be sure. Yup. It was Sunny. Begging me to pick her up. Yikes. Fuck that. She was drama back then. Not interested. And man, she did NOT look cute. I mean, rough. No temptation at all. I've seen dudes with more feminine charm. I mean, yikes. I think I can smell her pussy from here.
Originally Posted by Lookin3
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 13:01 #3018Senior Member

Posts: 282Sunny Sighting
I was getting gas at the Aurora Sunoco when I see a skinny little thing with jean short shorts pushing a baby in a carriage into the store, ass cheeks hanging out and looking pretty cute. Went in and when she turned around it was Sunny / Sonny the Melbourne US1 WSW that I hadn't seen in years. She had red hair back in the day but is a dirty blonde now, she gave a good BBBJ, dt, cim as I recall. She wasn't walking but she was saying hi to everyone, giving men the come hither eyes, etc. I wouldn't doubt if she is back in business.
-
03-27-19 17:24 #3017Senior Member

Posts: 205He posted the same thing in Orlando
I don't know. Did he share digits with anybody? It doesn't really make sense to post that girl on both forums but IDK. I've tried giving Melbourne a go but haven't really had too much luck. I picked up a cute early 30's brunnette named Marley almost a month ago by Aurora and US 1. No pics no digits so I didn't think it was worth sharing. I also tried my luck by University picked up another decent brunnette girl that seems to have a mental disorder Christy or Chrissy or something. She seems to be out there every time I ride through there. But trust me I won't repeat. You guys probably know who I'm talking about. That's about it. I see no signs of life the times I go out hunting.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





