Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,926 to 20,940 of 24557
-
03-29-19 14:07 #3632Senior Member

Posts: 171Milf
Look at the picture of her rack on the orange bed, her face isn't in the picture. Enlarge the picture and look to the right. One crack pipe and one needle. I've seen some girls over the years with pipes on a counter or side table in their ad pictures, but I don't ever remember seeing a needle before.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
I decided to pass on this one.
Dobson.
-
03-29-19 07:41 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 579I must be blinded by her (o)(o) s but I don't see it. Good warning from a trusted source though.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 07:35 #3630Senior Member

Posts: 579This girl reminds me of Sabrina Secks who I was lucky enough to meet through Lilith (as the first person she ever met, she was so nervous she had to stop and go use the bathroom to her embarrassment but it led to a joint shower that led to an even better time for both of us) and see a few times before she took the reigns herself.
Originally Posted by Accordian
[View Original Post]
I feel the same way about Sara, she looked TGTBT but thankfully someone here took the plunge and made a good report on her basement place, then the other place and a solid progression of better venues. It is great to see a girl that gets it. It isn't about the moment you meet, it is about the establishment of a set of regulars that come back for stellar service and while they may not be exclusive they keep coming back. Good for her. Logistics of going to DC are often a deal breaker but she is a solid companion.
Long gone places like TGND, Lilith, . And a few others with high standards can find some proper gems that become courtesans.
-
03-28-19 23:00 #3629Senior Member

Posts: 2344New Name.
I text with her about a month ago, she said she changed her name in the adds. I mentioned I saw her in the vids on porn hub and she went silent.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure she liked all the pub she was getting. You can still get # from her old adds, I'm not sure if she'll respond to it.
-
03-28-19 21:08 #3628Senior Member

Posts: 307Chew boo
Ebony lady?
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 20:29 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 532Chew boo
ANYONE seen her lately.
-
03-28-19 18:51 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 32Any Intel
Hello gentlemen. I am looking for a new lady up in Harford county and ran across this AD and was wondering if any of you folks have any info. Thank You in advance.
https://independent.com.baltimore.li...post/31218445/
-
03-28-19 15:01 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 307Thai sweetheart club
Anyone see thAi Maria Lately or her sweetheart club members?
-
03-28-19 14:45 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 143Her Name is 26 and goes by Tori
You can also find her under https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/443-400-3613.
Originally Posted by MassagaMe
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 13:54 #3623Banned Member

Posts: 1312Don't do it
Don't waste your time if you look at the pics closely she's has a crack pipe and a needle in on the bed with her.
Originally Posted by MassagaMe
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 13:42 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 205Milf
This one is new to me. Don't see a name but do see a great rack. The number brings up nothing. And working in provider free area to my knowledge.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/31045087/
-
03-28-19 13:36 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 1626They may be stolen pics or she may be too costly to handle. She looks too good to be true.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 12:44 #3620Regular Member

Posts: 15Same Sara indeed
Yeah sorry about that I had a typo error on that post but I meant to write $$ 5 for the visit. And in terms of hygiene, I take care of myself and have never had an issue with other providers so perhaps it could have been related to being a new client. And I would not have really thought about it too much or bothered to make a post, because you are right it is their decision. But her attitude and the way she went about talking about it, you would have thought everyone here was making stories up about her as if she was some sort of saint that was blasphemed. At the end of the day it's a YMMV, but I definitely would not recommend.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 12:11 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 2270I've been eyeing her for a while she has more pictures on her twitter feed.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/BaltimoreKandy
-
03-28-19 11:46 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 192Wow, look at all the meat on that ass.
Cute face, I reckon. And all the cottage cheese you can eat.
Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






