Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 6988
-
03-29-19 18:54 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 856Petite Asian
https://www.seeking.com/member/43ae0...5-bad912efc0e5
The face pic doesn't do this one justice. 23 yo tiny, tight, and Asian. Her profile says 4'-11" and that might be stretching things just a little, not even 100 lb. Soaking wet. She's out to earn at the moment and I caught her while she could still be gotten for $100. My guess is she'll be upping that pretty quickly as she gets an education and advances from a sugar baby want to be to UTR. Overall a great attitude and very GFE. Will repeat if I can get the same deal.
-
03-29-19 08:11 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 1000Has Anyone Tapped This One Yet
https://www.seeking.com/member/69f76...c-a7d610b72219
If you have please report on it. Muchas gracias, te lo agradezco.
Poo.
-
03-28-19 18:46 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 1715Posts
My two cents. Go back an read the last 18 months posts here. They are full of good dos an donts on SA Lots of good advice is here for you to read. Most of your concerns an questions have already been answered here.
Originally Posted by BartSimpson12
[View Original Post]
Most of the girls are fake or gold diggers. Its your task to find the hidden gems. Good luck to you. An welcome to USA SG.
-
03-28-19 11:12 #1315Regular Member

Posts: 4Seeking arrangement worth it?
Would appreciate any advice from fellow members. I'm thinking of joining SA to have access to alittle bit cleaner cut group of women, but don't want to waste the money if it's going to be fruitless. I had a bad experience with an escort off of E. Monkey last year and it scared me from using escorts again so seeking arrangements seems like a safer bet. The problem is I'm disabled (I have M. S) and I don't have a ton of funds to be throwing around. My fear is I pay 90 to join site and than have a girl charge me 300 to go out to lunch and no action and get played. I'm on immunosuppressants for my M. S and catching any type of infection would be big trouble for me which is what has me leery of stg or any of the other standard sites for escorts. Is it appropriate to be open and upfront about what your looking for and what your willing to spend on SA? Any advice would be greatly appreciated?
-
03-26-19 12:48 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 576Had great conversations with her for 2 weeks.
Originally Posted by YasPineapple
[View Original Post]
Had a few things in common and were going to try do some of them together and she was really excited to do them.
Were supposed to meet for a drink Sunday but she called an hour before to say she wasn't feeling well and was going back to sleep. Said she'd text that when she woke up.
The end of the night I texted her to see if she was still sleeping which she shouldn't have been with her schedule. Told her if she decided she didn't want to meet it's cool and to let me know.
I cannot see her profile anymore and since it's still active she must have blocked me, LOL.
Oh well.
-
03-25-19 22:50 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 430Storrs
What's the damage for this girl?
Originally Posted by YasPineapple
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 17:59 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 26Yes.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
Have you met up with her before? Anything to report?
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 17:06 #1311Senior Member

Posts: 1715Active
She is active today I should have said that rather when she joined. My bad.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 14:24 #1310Senior Member

Posts: 602Actually
She was active today. The February date is the join date.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 11:50 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 1715Note
Look on Sa an you will note she has not been active there since Feb 9.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 11:19 #1308Banned Member

Posts: 588Yup
https://www.seeking.com/member/31678...0-9175257e4bff
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 09:22 #1307Senior Member

Posts: 576Profile check
Anyone tell me if si-yonce is still active out of East Hartford.
-
03-25-19 09:13 #1306Senior Member

Posts: 576
Originally Posted by YasPineapple
[View Original Post]
Lovingsoul17? 13?
Originally Posted by YasPineapple
[View Original Post]
Purple hair?
I was talking with her a few days ago but it never went anywhere. She was way too far away from me to drive to.
I just looked through my message folder and for some reason I can't find our conversation, it's just gone and I don't remember erasing it.
-
03-25-19 08:23 #1305Senior Member

Posts: 377That sucks
I had several very fulfilling meetings with Erica at that particular Inn, and she was extremely enthusiastic. She started asking for more and more money between meetings, though, so I had to drop her. Three inputs! Great body! Total mercenary!
Originally Posted by MrMancuso
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-19 17:14 #1304Regular Member

Posts: 7Branford Ripoff *****
Hey gents,
Longtime lurker, but took the registration plunge today and hope to add some insights from my experience in the hobby. I know that trust is earned on this site, but please take note.
I just got back from what I was hoping to be a nice relaxing afternoon with a WYP woman, Erica8199 https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...34lR5jZvO92xL. She posts as a 25 yo and her pic is blurry but probably accurate from maybe 5 years ago. We had drinks and appetizers beer at a local place and agreed to meeting at a nearby notel Just off Frontage Rd in New Haven. She seemed nice sober and level headed and not like a crazy flake.
Long story short, when we left for the notel in separate vehicles, I fronted her the money for the room so she could make them in her name. I followed her to the place she suggested and waited. She texted and called from the lobby and said they couldn't take cash so she knew of another place. She told me to follow her there, but took off like a bat out of hell and before I knew it, she'd lost me. I tried calling, but the number was one of those burner numbers that had been disconnected.
I feel like crap for such a rookie error that cost a benjamin, but at this point, the only thing I can do is let others know about her so they don't make the same mistake. One noteworthy way of I'd'ing her is that she's driving an older model White Hyundai Sonata that needs a new muffler and has a gas cap door that won't close. If I can figure out how to add the pics she sent, I will. In the meantime be warned!








Reply With Quote






