Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 14674
-
03-29-19 17:41 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 321Starr
Ok boys I saw this ad for this one and I had to try her because I would have regretted if I didn't she looks to good. So here it is location on north st Pete decent hotel. Room look decent easy contact and got to her room and wow the pics are accurate first win but it's all about performance laid down my donation and got undressed and this girl for my first time seeing her is a head doctor. Takes direction well and deep throat similar to Tracy and I can make a better comparison if I see her again and will hold it there. I could not make it pass the BBBJ blew and cim. Her menu is open for extra and I will test her out if she stay around. So boys be kind and this ebony provider if she stays around will have her own regular following. Lay low fellas. 100/ hhr.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...099/2163942090
-
03-29-19 14:15 #1458Regular Member

Posts: 13The Berry
She advertises on AS.
Originally Posted by IbviuBix
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 10:45 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 149Eeeeh
I mean. She's got fake tits. I guess that's nice.
Originally Posted by Clk50
[View Original Post]
I've seen legitimate knockouts for 250-300.
700 for someone who doesn't appear to be legit model quality seems crazy to me. Even if that's the starting point for negotiation its still insane.
These girls have the internet too. They must be able to see what the competition is. It would take 10 min to see the quality level of the 400 girls and go "well clearly I've made a terrible mistake with my pricing. ".
But, to each their own. If anyone decides to burn that cash please report back.
If any of yall find your way to Brandon, I recently had a date with Lea / Leah. Quality BBBJ for 60 roses. Safe little apartment. Has ferrets. Tons of reviews on her on the Tampa board.
As always YMMV, stay safe & have fun.
-
03-29-19 10:42 #1456Senior Member

Posts: 978Tracey VS Jessy
Both are good but go with Tracey. Best BBBJDT ever and rim. You'll be glad you did, then next time try Jessy.
Originally Posted by JuanJohn
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 10:15 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 653Angel
She's been around forever, search Angel you should find the info you're looking for!
Originally Posted by EatMilfPussy
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 08:31 #1454Senior Member

Posts: 483Old CL girl
She has been missing for a long time. She worked out of the HO JO by Bill Jackson's place. Back then was very young and lots of fun. I am thinking 10 years or more dice I saw her without the tats.
T.
Originally Posted by EatMilfPussy
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 08:25 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 86Plenty of reviews. If you have a hankering for slutty, chunky, worn out and insane, she's the girl for the job.
Originally Posted by EatMilfPussy
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 00:11 #1452Banned Member

Posts: 199Any one seen her help brother out with info
Any one seen her I am thinking about hitting that ass up this weekend.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7275005772
-
03-28-19 21:36 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 1991Change the photos
If she looks better than the photos she needs to update them.
Originally Posted by MilfSeek
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 11:22 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 601Both good although I haven't seen either for a while. Jessy doesn't do nuru. She uses lotion and slides all over you. Kind of similar I guess, but not nuru gel. She's good. Choice of endings. BBBJ is good and she'll go to town with the rimming if you're clean.
Originally Posted by JuanJohn
[View Original Post]
Only had BBBJ from Tracey, no full service or rub. BJ better than Jessy. About as good as it gets. No rimming, but I didn't ask for it either. Either one will get the job done, but Jessy does the rub whereas I don't think Tracey does.
-
03-28-19 10:26 #1449Senior Member

Posts: 338Tracey VS Jessy
Both have been reviewed by many:
Tracey:
https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1183739
Jessy:
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessy-escort-tampa-6870
Anyone who has happened to dream with both could you give them a comparison? I'm interested particularly in their RIM jobs (which both have been highly praised for.).
General consensus seems to be Tracey gives an incredible BBBJ with DT, and Jessy gives a (real) NURU massage.
Any extra info would be greatly appreciated. PM if necessary.
JJ.
-
03-28-19 08:08 #1448Banned Member

Posts: 308Yes. The other is jade.
Originally Posted by BradFlorida2
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 07:38 #1447Senior Member

Posts: 344Jade Jaden
Isn't the one on the left Jade Jaden?
Originally Posted by Clk50
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 22:59 #1446Senior Member

Posts: 9605th in line.
So after in usuccessfully trying to arrange a visit with of the people I keep in regular contact with I reached out to a new girl.
She was very reasonable and had a safe but dirty incall apartment off ulmerton but other people in the apartment. CBJ consisted of putting condo on with mouth. CFS but BBBS is available. She did not want to be on top. Complained about everything. Eventually I got tired of her complaining and just wanted to be done. Took off cover and shot a massive load on her stomache, of course she complained about the mess and amount of cum too: Will not repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...583/8136038807
-
03-27-19 22:49 #1445Senior Member

Posts: 960Insane $$$
And way too many rules. I can picture her being verh clinical and calling off the date and keeping your money for breaking the "rules". I have not seen her but that is what read I got from her site.
Originally Posted by Clk50
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




