Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 884 of 981 FirstFirst ... 384 784 834 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 934 ... LastLast
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 14703
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1458

    Eeeeh

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    Damn! This woman is incredible. I may just hold out for awhile and donate the 700 roses to hit this from behind. LOL. Anyone know her real name? Feel free to pm me. Anyone been with her? Dammmmmn! Katarina kummz looks incredible, she's the one on the right.
    I mean. She's got fake tits. I guess that's nice.

    I've seen legitimate knockouts for 250-300.

    700 for someone who doesn't appear to be legit model quality seems crazy to me. Even if that's the starting point for negotiation its still insane.

    These girls have the internet too. They must be able to see what the competition is. It would take 10 min to see the quality level of the 400 girls and go "well clearly I've made a terrible mistake with my pricing. ".

    But, to each their own. If anyone decides to burn that cash please report back.

    If any of yall find your way to Brandon, I recently had a date with Lea / Leah. Quality BBBJ for 60 roses. Safe little apartment. Has ferrets. Tons of reviews on her on the Tampa board.

    As always YMMV, stay safe & have fun.

  2. #1457

    Tracey VS Jessy

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanJohn  [View Original Post]
    Both have been reviewed by many:

    Tracey:

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1183739

    Jessy:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessy-escort-tampa-6870

    Anyone who has happened to dream with both could you give them a comparison? I'm interested particularly in their RIM jobs (which both have been highly praised for.).

    General consensus seems to be Tracey gives an incredible BBBJ with DT, and Jessy gives a (real) NURU massage.

    Any extra info would be greatly appreciated. PM if necessary.

    JJ.
    Both are good but go with Tracey. Best BBBJDT ever and rim. You'll be glad you did, then next time try Jessy.

  3. #1456

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMilfPussy  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen her I am thinking about hitting that ass up this weekend.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7275005772
    She's been around forever, search Angel you should find the info you're looking for!

  4. #1455

    Old CL girl

    She has been missing for a long time. She worked out of the HO JO by Bill Jackson's place. Back then was very young and lots of fun. I am thinking 10 years or more dice I saw her without the tats.

    T.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMilfPussy  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen her I am thinking about hitting that ass up this weekend.
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7275005772

  5. #1454
    Plenty of reviews. If you have a hankering for slutty, chunky, worn out and insane, she's the girl for the job.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMilfPussy  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen her I am thinking about hitting that ass up this weekend.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7275005772

  6. #1453

    Any one seen her help brother out with info

    Any one seen her I am thinking about hitting that ass up this weekend.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7275005772

  7. #1452

    Change the photos

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfSeek  [View Original Post]
    Located near DTSP (safe and clean). Not real punctual but was friendly, she might have been on something but not sure (didn't affect the visit). Looks much better than the haggard B+W photos in her EB portfolio. Great tan and sweet, clean body of of the 35 year old. Standard services and pricing. I would repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...368/7278318978
    If she looks better than the photos she needs to update them.

  8. #1451
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanJohn  [View Original Post]
    Both have been reviewed by many:

    Tracey:

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1183739

    Jessy:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessy-escort-tampa-6870

    Anyone who has happened to dream with both could you give them a comparison? I'm interested particularly in their RIM jobs (which both have been highly praised for.).

    General consensus seems to be Tracey gives an incredible BBBJ with DT, and Jessy gives a (real) NURU massage.

    Any extra info would be greatly appreciated. PM if necessary.

    JJ.
    Both good although I haven't seen either for a while. Jessy doesn't do nuru. She uses lotion and slides all over you. Kind of similar I guess, but not nuru gel. She's good. Choice of endings. BBBJ is good and she'll go to town with the rimming if you're clean.

    Only had BBBJ from Tracey, no full service or rub. BJ better than Jessy. About as good as it gets. No rimming, but I didn't ask for it either. Either one will get the job done, but Jessy does the rub whereas I don't think Tracey does.

  9. #1450

    Tracey VS Jessy

    Both have been reviewed by many:

    Tracey:

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1183739

    Jessy:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessy-escort-tampa-6870

    Anyone who has happened to dream with both could you give them a comparison? I'm interested particularly in their RIM jobs (which both have been highly praised for.).

    General consensus seems to be Tracey gives an incredible BBBJ with DT, and Jessy gives a (real) NURU massage.

    Any extra info would be greatly appreciated. PM if necessary.

    JJ.

  10. #1449
    Banned Member


    Posts: 308
    Yes. The other is jade.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradFlorida2  [View Original Post]
    Isn't the one on the left Jade Jaden?

  11. #1448

    Jade Jaden

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    Damn! This woman is incredible. I may just hold out for awhile and donate the 700 roses to hit this from behind. LOL. Anyone know her real name? Feel free to pm me. Anyone been with her? Dammmmmn! Katarina kummz looks incredible, she's the one on the right.
    Isn't the one on the left Jade Jaden?

  12. #1447

    5th in line.

    So after in usuccessfully trying to arrange a visit with of the people I keep in regular contact with I reached out to a new girl.

    She was very reasonable and had a safe but dirty incall apartment off ulmerton but other people in the apartment. CBJ consisted of putting condo on with mouth. CFS but BBBS is available. She did not want to be on top. Complained about everything. Eventually I got tired of her complaining and just wanted to be done. Took off cover and shot a massive load on her stomache, of course she complained about the mess and amount of cum too: Will not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...583/8136038807

  13. #1446

    Insane $$$

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    Stupid auto correct. Katalina Kummz, sorry.
    And way too many rules. I can picture her being verh clinical and calling off the date and keeping your money for breaking the "rules". I have not seen her but that is what read I got from her site.

  14. #1445
    Banned Member


    Posts: 308

    Katalina Kummz

    Stupid auto correct. Katalina Kummz, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    Damn! This woman is incredible. I may just hold out for awhile and donate the 700 roses to hit this from behind. LOL. Anyone know her real name? Feel free to pm me. Anyone been with her? Dammmmmn! Katalina Kummz looks incredible, she's the one on the right.

  15. #1444
    Banned Member


    Posts: 308

    Katarina Kummz

    Damn! This woman is incredible. I may just hold out for awhile and donate the 700 roses to hit this from behind. LOL. Anyone know her real name? Feel free to pm me. Anyone been with her? Dammmmmn! Katarina kummz looks incredible, she's the one on the right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A127B1EF-287C-475E-A1E8-9823F78ABED9.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape