Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 623 of 686 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 673 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 10280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #950

    Can find no reviews, yes I looked

    Found 3 names, wendy, cindy and Jewel. Anyone pay a visit that has anything to say? Good bad or eh?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...s/388384858500

  2. #949

    Lig

    Anyone seen or talked to her lately?

  3. #948

    Early morning fun

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/037921001876 Has anyone seen this one. I am thinking of Toftt.

  4. #947

    I have seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by LadiesMan90  [View Original Post]
    Has Anyone seen her? I plan to see her this weekend. Might have to take one for the team.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/571193619771
    Wev did a date at a room not her place throw she tiny and cute.

  5. #946

    Aniah

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweeter225  [View Original Post]
    Just had the scare of my life today. Texted Rosa this afternoon and set up a meeting for a hh. Drove a half hour out to sit in a parking lot for 45 minutes, texted her numerous times with sporadic reply's and called a few times as well to get her full voicemail. So I said screw it and checked out stg to see who had posted recently. Seen aniah had posted in the last half hour so I texted her up and got an instant reply. Headed over to her incall and she is cute. Got down to business and what was a half ass attempt at BBBJ for about 3 minutes. She rolls over on her back and says she hurt her ankle so I'd have to be on top. About 10 min into a dead fish she started complaining about her ankle hurting again and I needed to hurry up. Not even a minute later she tells me to get up she needs a towel. She gets up and puts her clothes on and goes down stairs. I get dressed and head down with her. I get outside and back out of the drive and start heading home. This is where things get scary. I looked up and seen a truck with blacked out windows a block back. I pull up to the next street and turn down it, the truck does the same staying back about a block. I turn down the next block to see what they do and sure a shit they turn too, at this point I am about a block away from a major road thinking I am home free when from behind that truck a state boy whips around with his lights on, sure as shit I get pulled over, so I pull into a parking lot and get my info out thinking I am headed to jail, the LEO in the state car gets out and the truck pulls in behind him and hes undercover LEO. I give my info to the LEO and he asks me to step out and put my hands behind my back. I for sure thought yup I'm screwed. He pats me down and asks the standard questions. Then directs me to the unmarked LEO as he has some questions for me. At this point I know I am screwed but then he says"I know why you were at that house. And I don't really care, but is this the girl that is there and is she alone?" he shows me her picture and I answer him yes sir. He proceeds to tell me that she has multiple warrants and wanted to know if it looked like a drug house or if any drugs were laying around. I told him I didn't see anything that struck me as a drug house. He then tells me that if I don't have any warrants and I am clear I could head home. Sure as hell I came back clean got my info back and got the hell out of there! Just for warning everyone uncle is watching that place hard. Not sure if they went back and hauled her off to jail or not but I wasn't going to stick around to find out! Be safe everyone!

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...h/044645488355
    Well, I guess she's out of my regular rotation. I've seen her a couple of times at her new place, but sure as hell not going back.

    Thanks for the heads-up.

    Buddy.

  6. #945
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweeter225  [View Original Post]
    Just had the scare of my life today. Texted Rosa this afternoon and set up a meeting for a hh. Drove a half hour out to sit in a parking lot for 45 minutes, texted her numerous times with sporadic reply's and called a few times as well to get her full voicemail. So I said screw it and checked out stg to see who had posted recently. Seen aniah had posted in the last half hour so I texted her up and got an instant reply. Headed over to her incall and she is cute. Got down to business and what was a half ass attempt at BBBJ for about 3 minutes. She rolls over on her back and says she hurt her ankle so I'd have to be on top. About 10 min into a dead fish she started complaining about her ankle hurting again and I needed to hurry up. Not even a minute later she tells me to get up she needs a towel. She gets up and puts her clothes on and goes down stairs. I get dressed and head down with her. I get outside and back out of the drive and start heading home. This is where things get scary. I looked up and seen a truck with blacked out windows a block back. I pull up to the next street and turn down it, the truck does the same staying back about a block. I turn down the next block to see what they do and sure a shit they turn too, at this point I am about a block away from a major road thinking I am home free when from behind that truck a state boy whips around with his lights on, sure as shit I get pulled over, so I pull into a parking lot and get my info out thinking I am headed to jail, the LEO in the state car gets out and the truck pulls in behind him and hes undercover LEO. I give my info to the LEO and he asks me to step out and put my hands behind my back. I for sure thought yup I'm screwed. He pats me down and asks the standard questions. Then directs me to the unmarked LEO as he has some questions for me. At this point I know I am screwed but then he says"I know why you were at that house. And I don't really care, but is this the girl that is there and is she alone?" he shows me her picture and I answer him yes sir. He proceeds to tell me that she has multiple warrants and wanted to know if it looked like a drug house or if any drugs were laying around. I told him I didn't see anything that struck me as a drug house. He then tells me that if I don't have any warrants and I am clear I could head home. Sure as hell I came back clean got my info back and got the hell out of there! Just for warning everyone uncle is watching that place hard. Not sure if they went back and hauled her off to jail or not but I wasn't going to stick around to find out! Be safe everyone!

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...h/044645488355
    "That is some of the craziest shit I have ever heard, you need to thank your lucky stars, they could have raided the place and you would be in the cage, glad your safe!

  7. #944
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweeter225  [View Original Post]
    Just had the scare of my life today. Texted Rosa this afternoon and set up a meeting for a hh. Drove a half hour out to sit in a parking lot for 45 minutes, texted her numerous times with sporadic reply's and called a few times as well to get her full voicemail. So I said screw it and checked out stg to see who had posted recently. Seen aniah had posted in the last half hour so I texted her up and got an instant reply. Headed over to her incall and she is cute. Got down to business and what was a half ass attempt at BBBJ for about 3 minutes. She rolls over on her back and says she hurt her ankle so I'd have to be on top. About 10 min into a dead fish she started complaining about her ankle hurting again and I needed to hurry up. Not even a minute later she tells me to get up she needs a towel. She gets up and puts her clothes on and goes down stairs. I get dressed and head down with her. I get outside and back out of the drive and start heading home. This is where things get scary. I looked up and seen a truck with blacked out windows a block back. I pull up to the next street and turn down it, the truck does the same staying back about a block. I turn down the next block to see what they do and sure a shit they turn too, at this point I am about a block away from a major road thinking I am home free when from behind that truck a state boy whips around with his lights on, sure as shit I get pulled over, so I pull into a parking lot and get my info out thinking I am headed to jail, the LEO in the state car gets out and the truck pulls in behind him and hes undercover LEO. I give my info to the LEO and he asks me to step out and put my hands behind my back. I for sure thought yup I'm screwed. He pats me down and asks the standard questions. Then directs me to the unmarked LEO as he has some questions for me. At this point I know I am screwed but then he says"I know why you were at that house. And I don't really care, but is this the girl that is there and is she alone?" he shows me her picture and I answer him yes sir. He proceeds to tell me that she has multiple warrants and wanted to know if it looked like a drug house or if any drugs were laying around. I told him I didn't see anything that struck me as a drug house. He then tells me that if I don't have any warrants and I am clear I could head home. Sure as hell I came back clean got my info back and got the hell out of there! Just for warning everyone uncle is watching that place hard. Not sure if they went back and hauled her off to jail or not but I wasn't going to stick around to find out! Be safe everyone!

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...h/044645488355
    Thanks for the heads up but also not very wise to be that detailed on here.

  8. #943

    Anaih

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweeter225  [View Original Post]
    Just had the scare of my life today. Texted Rosa this afternoon and set up a meeting for a hh. Drove a half hour out to sit in a parking lot for 45 minutes, texted her numerous times with sporadic reply's and called a few times as well to get her full voicemail. So I said screw it and checked out stg to see who had posted recently. Seen aniah had posted in the last half hour so I texted her up and got an instant reply. Headed over to her incall and she is cute. Got down to business and what was a half ass attempt at BBBJ for about 3 minutes. She rolls over on her back and says she hurt her ankle so I'd have to be on top. About 10 min into a dead fish she started complaining about her ankle hurting again and I needed to hurry up. Not even a minute later she tells me to get up she needs a towel. She gets up and puts her clothes on and goes down stairs. I get dressed and head down with her. I get outside and back out of the drive and start heading home. This is where things get scary. I looked up and seen a truck with blacked out windows a block back. I pull up to the next street and turn down it, the truck does the same staying back about a block. I turn down the next block to see what they do and sure a shit they turn too, at this point I am about a block away from a major road thinking I am home free when from behind that truck a state boy whips around with his lights on, sure as shit I get pulled over, so I pull into a parking lot and get my info out thinking I am headed to jail, the LEO in the state car gets out and the truck pulls in behind him and hes undercover LEO. I give my info to the LEO and he asks me to step out and put my hands behind my back. I for sure thought yup I'm screwed. He pats me down and asks the standard questions. Then directs me to the unmarked LEO as he has some questions for me. At this point I know I am screwed but then he says"I know why you were at that house. And I don't really care, but is this the girl that is there and is she alone?" he shows me her picture and I answer him yes sir. He proceeds to tell me that she has multiple warrants and wanted to know if it looked like a drug house or if any drugs were laying around. I told him I didn't see anything that struck me as a drug house. He then tells me that if I don't have any warrants and I am clear I could head home. Sure as hell I came back clean got my info back and got the hell out of there! Just for warning everyone uncle is watching that place hard. Not sure if they went back and hauled her off to jail or not but I wasn't going to stick around to find out! Be safe everyone!

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...h/044645488355
    Holy shit glad you got out of that situation okay man be safe everyone.

  9. #942

    Had the scare of my life!

    Just had the scare of my life today. Texted Rosa this afternoon and set up a meeting for a hh. Drove a half hour out to sit in a parking lot for 45 minutes, texted her numerous times with sporadic reply's and called a few times as well to get her full voicemail. So I said screw it and checked out stg to see who had posted recently. Seen aniah had posted in the last half hour so I texted her up and got an instant reply. Headed over to her incall and she is cute. Got down to business and what was a half ass attempt at BBBJ for about 3 minutes. She rolls over on her back and says she hurt her ankle so I'd have to be on top. About 10 min into a dead fish she started complaining about her ankle hurting again and I needed to hurry up. Not even a minute later she tells me to get up she needs a towel. She gets up and puts her clothes on and goes down stairs. I get dressed and head down with her. I get outside and back out of the drive and start heading home. This is where things get scary. I looked up and seen a truck with blacked out windows a block back. I pull up to the next street and turn down it, the truck does the same staying back about a block. I turn down the next block to see what they do and sure a shit they turn too, at this point I am about a block away from a major road thinking I am home free when from behind that truck a state boy whips around with his lights on, sure as shit I get pulled over, so I pull into a parking lot and get my info out thinking I am headed to jail, the LEO in the state car gets out and the truck pulls in behind him and hes undercover LEO. I give my info to the LEO and he asks me to step out and put my hands behind my back. I for sure thought yup I'm screwed. He pats me down and asks the standard questions. Then directs me to the unmarked LEO as he has some questions for me. At this point I know I am screwed but then he says"I know why you were at that house. And I don't really care, but is this the girl that is there and is she alone?" he shows me her picture and I answer him yes sir. He proceeds to tell me that she has multiple warrants and wanted to know if it looked like a drug house or if any drugs were laying around. I told him I didn't see anything that struck me as a drug house. He then tells me that if I don't have any warrants and I am clear I could head home. Sure as hell I came back clean got my info back and got the hell out of there! Just for warning everyone uncle is watching that place hard. Not sure if they went back and hauled her off to jail or not but I wasn't going to stick around to find out! Be safe everyone!

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...h/044645488355

  10. #941

    Come See Me For Cun

    Had some time to kill and had been looking at this girl for several days. I decided to go for the Short Stay and glad I did, she is the girl in the pics but at a much better time in her life. Met her at a dump motel on Dort Highway. She seemed frustrated that I was only doing a SS and I was able to get in some quick DATY which she cut off quickly and said that the SS was really only a BJ. She does have an amazingly cute pussy with small ribbon like lips and a tiny clit, even cuter than the pic she posts. She did do BBBJ with CIM for the SS. 6. She did a lighter alert out the window as soon as we finished and I thought that I may get robbed walking to my car. Be safe!

    https://flint.skipthegames.com/femal...c/376788194562

  11. #940

    Come see me for fun

    Had some time to kill and had been looking at this girl for several days. Decided to do short stay and glad I did, I am sure that the pics are her but at a much better time in her life. She was returning from an outcall up north and we texted back and forth when she was on her way back. Seemed frustrated that I was doing a SS and was very rushed, I did get some DATY in but was limited and said that the SS was really only a BJ. She does have an amazingly cute pussy with little ribbon like lips and a tiny clit, even cuter that the pic she posts, it is also very tasty. The incall is at a dump motel on Dort Highway and is very questionable. This girl is cute but is probably strung out on the candy, BBBJ with CIM for SS. 6. Glad I didn't spend any more, had a lighter signal out the window as soon as we finished and thought I might get robbed going to my car.

    https://flint.skipthegames.com/femal...c/376788194562

  12. #939
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tess today. Super nice and polite gal. Pics accurate. BBBJ and covered full service delightful. http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...r/061539432598.
    Thanks. I've been debating about seeing her. Your review helped push me toward my choice.

  13. #938

    Rene in Davison

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyShep  [View Original Post]
    You really need to go buy some of her cookies. They are worth it. Those who have, get it. LOL seriously give her a try. I too have lost her number if youd care to PM it to me.
    Good to know.

    PM sent.

  14. #937

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by HLatinLover  [View Original Post]
    Pm sent.

    I got in touch with her some time ago, got the info, but I ended not following up, so have not seen her.

    How is her service?
    You really need to go buy some of her cookies. They are worth it. Those who have, get it. LOL seriously give her a try. I too have lost her number if youd care to PM it to me.

  15. #936

    Tess girl next door

    Saw Tess today. Super nice and polite gal. Pics accurate. BBBJ and covered full service delightful. http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...r/061539432598.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape