Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 625 of 685 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 675 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 10271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #911

    STG Bunny.

    Any info on this one? Thinking about TOFTT just wondering if any info is available before getting into any issues. Thanks!

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...h/133738507114

  2. #910
    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    Not a guy, its is dumbass Diva..she does this from time to time.

    Look at the link below for some of her finest work!

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/the-ppo...ike-i-17576633

    -=CT.
    Just look at all the bad grammar & content that literally makes no sense what's so ever. Man, I can't read- just plain hurts my eyes. Like a dummm mule.

    BUT, hey.... 1st amendment rights....

    Maybe this should be moved to the "stupid shit" section.... just sayin'....

  3. #909
    Quote Originally Posted by IMonger2  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is a real report or if this guy was burned by this girl or not. Stay safe.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...o/537097831882
    Not a guy, its is dumbass Diva..she does this from time to time.

    Look at the link below for some of her finest work!

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/the-ppo...ike-i-17576633

    -=CT.

  4. #908

    Rene in Davison

    Quote Originally Posted by Fundboy  [View Original Post]
    Based on past reports, save your money.
    You missed the boat if you did go see her if she invited you to.

  5. #907

    Real or Scare Tactic

    Not sure if this is a real report or if this guy was burned by this girl or not. Stay safe.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...o/537097831882

  6. #906

    Just a super nice lady

    Anyone know contact info for Rene in Davison? Lost it. What a sweetie.

  7. #905

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyShep  [View Original Post]
    Actually. After I had the sketchy run in with bailey I went to see Dani. She's a good time for sure. Bit of a clock watcher though.
    Thanks TS. She was a lot of fun when I saw her end of Feb. Just want to enjoy a longer appointment.

    She hasn't answered texts lately. Last one she thought I was the fuzz. SMH! I'll try Tues. Got my interest on some young lady named Lacey off of Adultlook out of Lapeer. Contacted and waiting. A7 D.

  8. #904

    Dani.

    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    Just want to know if any you guys seen Dani Maye recently or Ms. Sara off STG or Cityxguide? Or are you all kiss and no tell. That's fine if so. Be safe, A7 D.

    PM if anything new don't want on open board.
    Actually. After I had the sketchy run in with bailey I went to see Dani. She's a good time for sure. Bit of a clock watcher though.

  9. #903

    Any new reports?

    Just want to know if any you guys seen Dani Maye recently or Ms. Sara off STG or Cityxguide? Or are you all kiss and no tell. That's fine if so. Be safe, A7 D.

    PM if anything new don't want on open board.

  10. #902
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    When I asked her about the guy in her picture she said it was a on and off again boyfriend of hers.
    LMFAO. When I saw her at the American Inn he was in the parking lot both times. I see her on fb she comes up has a friend request on fb that's her boyfriend for sure that's why I quit seeing her. They have videos on fb with each other only thing I don't know if her kids are his or not.

  11. #901

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by TNickel  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Tommy for the heads up. She has been getting bolder. I seen her in the past and suggested she be a little more discreet. She has posted pics with some dude for what reason I'll never know. She is or was one of the best. I chose not to see her for months because of her bold online and phone behavior. I liked her better when she was just starting out. Big TN.
    When I asked her about the guy in her picture she said it was a on and off again boyfriend of hers.

  12. #900
    Quote Originally Posted by TNickel  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Tommy for the heads up. She has been getting bolder. I seen her in the past and suggested she be a little more discreet. She has posted pics with some dude for what reason I'll never know. She is or was one of the best. I chose not to see her for months because of her bold online and phone behavior. I liked her better when she was just starting out. Big TN.
    Ya, that guy in the pics was / is weird. She sure was great for a while though.

  13. #899

    Bailey

    Thanks Tommy for the heads up. She has been getting bolder. I seen her in the past and suggested she be a little more discreet. She has posted pics with some dude for what reason I'll never know. She is or was one of the best. I chose not to see her for months because of her bold online and phone behavior. I liked her better when she was just starting out. Big TN.

  14. #898

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyShep  [View Original Post]
    Sitting in a parking area for 10 min is not loitering. Trust me, I get it. Cops will make up some bullshit reason to pull you over and try and get you to talk. If you talk, it's your own fault. Again, something wasn't right. That cop had no reason to go down that short street. He didn't see me pull in. Comms go skinner after a steady back and forth and there he is. Take it for what it's worth, I'd be very careful if anyone intends to see bailey. My gut tells me that had I walked into that apartment. It was going to be a bad day.
    I have seen Bailey before as far as I know she is not working with LE but if it don't feel right I would go with my gut too, she is a good one though but you never know when things will change with these girls.

  15. #897
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Maybe. But they can get you for loitering.
    I have actually witnessed that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape