Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 22,156 to 22,170 of 27795
-
03-27-19 19:33 #5640Senior Member

Posts: 40Is this Intel or a question.
Originally Posted by MyGoldenRod
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 19:20 #5639Senior Member

Posts: 115Tinker Bella
Was visiting Seattle and saw Tinker Bella (Olivia Quinn) was in town too. Texted her and confirmed her services, she's open to all holes bare, though expect to pay for those upgrades, as she wants over double her listed donation all-in. Sadly I was too large for Greek LOL, so I just CIP'ed her twice.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128526%3B
-
03-27-19 18:55 #5638Senior Member

Posts: 45I was provided confirmation by another hobbyist on TNA who carries a pretty solid reputation, but haven't had any luck getting a hold of her. She seems to come and go so it might be bad timing on my end. Lmk if you hear anything.
Originally Posted by DipLip
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 18:48 #5637Senior Member

Posts: 2924San Diego.
Originally Posted by BigM1
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 17:52 #5636Senior Member

Posts: 440Does anyone know where Anna advertises when she is in California?
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 17:41 #5635Senior Member

Posts: 267SaraLove
She teased a bit at BBFS but said she couldn't. YMMV? She does have high energy. But with a not-so-great face and sagging belly I can't recommend for CFS. But she's very inexpensive, so not much lost.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 17:38 #5634Senior Member

Posts: 2924Freaking hate not knowing.
Originally Posted by Saku1133
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 16:23 #5633Senior Member

Posts: 63Re: Honey STG
And now I know why you're only recommending BJ.
Originally Posted by PeterHouston
[View Original Post]
The coochie is really smelly. LOL. Something is going on down there!
Date was a bit rushed, I guess she was late for her SW job.
Oh and by the way, the ad is saying 25. I'd say around 30.Last edited by SZiggy69; 03-27-19 at 16:50. Reason: Spacing
-
03-27-19 14:38 #5632Regular Member

Posts: 5Is she? Can anyone confirm?
Originally Posted by SeattleMG
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 12:38 #5631Senior Member

Posts: 2924Thanks for the reports can you add some links or phone numbers to the LC and STG ladies?
Originally Posted by LothLurker
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 12:15 #5630Regular Member

Posts: 4Kiana69 fits that itch for me.
Originally Posted by Jammin101
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 10:18 #5629Senior Member

Posts: 49TNA Anna69
Looking for some info on this one, any info would be greatly appreciated. Just looking for menu. She has a ton of reviews, there is not one acronym listed. I have talked to her, she won't say, which I get, but someone on this board probably has seen her.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127775%3B
-
03-27-19 10:11 #5628Senior Member

Posts: 2184SaraLove
I am very interested in meeting her as well. BTW where did you find the 5 yr old rob report when I look at the profile thread history I did not immideately find it. If anyone has any intel on this one, please share.
Originally Posted by OsoBlanko
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 09:36 #5627Senior Member

Posts: 85Sweet
I talked to her two weeks ago when she was in Portland. Had her book a ticket on a Bolt bus. Picked her up at the station in Seattle. Great girl. Had a two hour session with her when we got to her room. Repeated again the next morning for an hour. I think she is in Tacoma now. She has mad skills.
Originally Posted by Dxddxd
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 02:45 #5626Senior Member

Posts: 60Angelic Ava.
I texted her yesterday she said that we have to meet first, I guess BBFS is on the table she contacted me today but I didn't reply. But I will pass with her she looks fat on the photos and for my personal experience usually are a lot big in person like monicaheart.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





