Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10135

    Mrs Fun

    Mrs Fun was the name I was given yesterday in very brief communications before he or she flaked out and disappeared. I included he because I am pretty sure, if she's legit, she has some help from someone.

    You may want to ask a member here RocketMan1074 about her. The text messages I received came from his TextNow account.

    Quote Originally Posted by CubaPete  [View Original Post]
    Alright last night I set up an appointment with this particular young lady. When I was on my way to her, she all of a sudden cancelled on me. Has anyone seen her? Am I missing out or should I count my blessings? She's cute in the face and I was looking forward to looking into her pretty face while she rock and ride on top of me. But it's all good though. I went to see Sassy Red instead and she hooked me up.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem.../516999847399.

  2. #10134

    Vikki

    Stop by the Chippenham Hospital area and saw Vikki today. Very sweet young girl in her thirties that's got a kicking body. If had a great BJ and then I finished up on top. She has a beautiful snug puss that looks and feels amazing wish you was closer to Powhatan and I would see her a lot more often.

  3. #10133
    Quote Originally Posted by HottRod66  [View Original Post]
    Hey huys Charlotte just texted me. She could use some help today. She needs to make rent today. I'm not in town today so can't help her.
    Anyone need the digits can pm me.

  4. #10132

    Charlotte

    Hey huys Charlotte just texted me. She could use some help today. She needs to make rent today. I'm not in town today so can't help her.

  5. #10131
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone made her acquaintance? Says she is at a hotel on Hull.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...a/565693208573
    Yes, she is ok. Not overly engaging during the feed but not quite a dead fish. She is nice to look at. Seen her once and hope to see her again.

  6. #10130

    Rebellious

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone made her acquaintance? Says she is at a hotel on Hull.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...a/565693208573
    Dreamed about this one recently, I seem to imagine good communication, easy set up, exactly as pictured, non g f e, personable and no complaints about two goals in the time limit. Might not be what everyone wants as she could have made a bit more effort all around but that might improve on future visits. That ass and those legs!! Would repeat when convenient as I imagine it was fun. You can find other info under Wendy or Willow. She travels a bit.

  7. #10129

    Weird

    Alright last night I set up an appointment with this particular young lady. When I was on my way to her, she all of a sudden cancelled on me. Has anyone seen her? Am I missing out or should I count my blessings? She's cute in the face and I was looking forward to looking into her pretty face while she rock and ride on top of me. But it's all good though. I went to see Sassy Red instead and she hooked me up.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem.../516999847399.

  8. #10128

    Been reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by GxldxnC  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried her out http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem.../086629404224. Looks almost to good to be true.
    Search for her name in the forum (which you can find from her ad) or search for Yaya or yaayaa.

    She has pretty mixed reviews IIRC.

  9. #10127

    Rebellious Jewish girl

    Has anyone made her acquaintance? Says she is at a hotel on Hull.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...a/565693208573

  10. #10126

    Brittany = Brook (Avoid)

    She has multiple ads with different names. She is actually a WSW. Took a room in Chamb ave and up selling the service.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed990  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I saw some posts on a Brittany from a couple of months ago, but I cannot tell from comparing pictures if this is the same one.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/186140218110

  11. #10125

    Toftt

    Has anybody tried her out http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem.../086629404224. Looks almost to good to be true.

  12. #10124

    Which Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    She's still around. Has a new number. Don't expect the same bargain basement rates but she's still very reasonable. PM me if you need the number.
    Is this Ashley Bella from Petersburg. Have tried contacting and nothing. Not even on Facebook. Have done a lot for her and now gone quiet on me. Thanks.

  13. #10123

    Ashley 5 (B)

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately. I wouldn't mind a low budget hook up tomorrow if she is still setting up dates.
    She's still around. Has a new number. Don't expect the same bargain basement rates but she's still very reasonable. PM me if you need the number.

  14. #10122

    Ashley B

    Anyone seen her lately. I wouldn't mind a low budget hook up tomorrow if she is still setting up dates.

  15. #10121

    Sidney

    Dreamed of Sidney. Short, petite black spinner. Doesn't look like her in ad Damage $. I tend to do covered everything so I can't comment on BBBJ. Enthusiastic. Eager to please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape