Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4104
    Quote Originally Posted by Igitzit  [View Original Post]
    She's much thinner than I like (currently taking lots of medicine), but the service was excellent. She remains engaged while providing her service which makes it way easier to get the juices flowing. Noteworthy: she will take every drop you donate to the cause. Apparently she is leaving today, but you know how that goes. 8 o well spent IMHO.

    If anyone has snapchat, pm me when you see this.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...30952137/fairy
    Sent a pm.

  2. #4103

    Doll visit

    I saw Doll a couple weeks ago. Everything was great. She's a hot little spinner with a terrific attitude and willing to please. It was a first visit for me. I kicked myself for not calling her sooner. I didn't ask about Greek, but it's not a hot button menu item for me.

    Ditto what's been said about the creeper who hurt her. Small his balls with a hammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Cocksucker should have his balls blowtorched. Probably same sick fuk got that joie girl unpinco.

  3. #4102

    Vanilla body type

    Anyone have intel on this? Seems fishy with all the services offered. And with an out of state area code.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../30727363/1192

  4. #4101
    Quote Originally Posted by Cb431  [View Original Post]
    BB available with extra donation. The location specificity is kinda strange though. The only thing she left out was her room number.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...31029057/erica
    I talked to her a few weeks ago via text. She said she was pregnant again by her bf / handler. I would stay clear of this one. All of her more recent posts list where she is staying and I think one might have actually had the room number at the red roof inn.

  5. #4100
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbusier  [View Original Post]
    She was rather brutalized by at least one guy who just wanted to smash her ass with no foreplay or much lube. She was hurt. She still has a great attitude. She gives me great DT, DFK and rimming. Which are my things.
    Cocksucker should have his balls blowtorched. Probably same sick fuk got that joie girl unpinco.

  6. #4099

    Doll

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    *sigh* and that isn't hard for her to figure out. Seems for a while she was doing greek and that stopped from reports, while that along may have not kept many away, I am sure a some said fuck that and moved on.
    She was rather brutalized by at least one guy who just wanted to smash her ass with no foreplay or much lube. She was hurt. She still has a great attitude. She gives me great DT, DFK and rimming. Which are my things.

  7. #4098

    Erica

    BB available with extra donation. The location specificity is kinda strange though. The only thing she left out was her room number.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...31029057/erica

  8. #4097

    Maree Fantasy Fairy

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...30952137/fairy

    I had a pretty good time with her. The pics are little old and she clearly does drugs, but is a pleaser. I negotiated 100 for 2 pops, she performed two good BBBJ and jumped on the 1st time for a nice tight ride. The second time was a BBBJ with swallow, she sucks a good dick.

    Says she is leaving tomorrow, but we know how that goes.

  9. #4096
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    No. It's not Sun City Center Debbie. This is: Bill Ho.
    I guess my post didn't post. But, Bill, I trust your judgment. I think it's my eyes. The girl in the link I sent photo's are a little blurry.

    Love Sun City Deb. Nothing but great things about her. Do you have any intel on the girl I posted link?

  10. #4095

    Lea. Spinner in brandon

    Afternoon,

    Had a dream with Lea today at her place near brandon mall. Oppted for the 60 stop and she was able to accommodate on very short notice. She was a gem as always and took care of the boys as well as mr happy. Got her to talk naughty for me which helped move things along. Told her I was close and she sped up and swallowed without missing a drop. She gave a big hug and I was gone.

    Always a pleasure with her.

    Her digits from her add:

    813-XXX-2638.

  11. #4094

    Doll

    Quote Originally Posted by Lickyzhills  [View Original Post]
    Confused on that last part--isn't it the providers that raise rates when money comes to town?
    He may be talking about hotel room rates but I'm not sure.

  12. #4093

    Brandon / Riverview

    Anyone know of any utr blonde and busty?

  13. #4092
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    No. It's not Sun City Center Debbie. This is: Bill Ho.
    Yeah, I may be getting to old and need glasses. Sun City Deb, is great.

    I think it was wishful thinking. The pictures look blurry in the link.

    Have any of you guys seen the one in the link?

  14. #4091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    NOT Sun City Center Debbie

    No. It's not Sun City Center Debbie. This is: Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsSeeHere  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else, seen this one? Looks like SunCity Deb? Rates?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIMG4940c.jpg‎  

  15. #4090
    Quote Originally Posted by Igitzit  [View Original Post]
    It's not even so much her face, as her teeth. It didn't stop her from giving me a fantastic BBBJ and allowing me to throw her all around the bed in different positions before swallowing me whole. She is a thick girl (good way) with a great big ass and bigger tits. She is open to damn near everything and advertises wanting it in the ass.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/30256544/
    Anyone else, seen this one? Looks like SunCity Deb? Rates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape