Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,061 to 27,075 of 30798
-
03-25-19 10:09 #3738Senior Member

Posts: 869Scarlett
She was my regular during the BP boom and hung out off work as well a few times. She is fun shy and talented but I have not pulled the triger at her new price point just because I refuse to pay more when I paid less in the past. If uncle sam is good to me on my refund I might splurge just to catch up LOL.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 07:58 #3737Senior Member

Posts: 161World famous Sophia Leone in Raleigh now
What in the world is going on here. World famous Sophia Leone posting in back page, seriously.
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/30854269/
https://www.xvideos.com/video3633995..._sweet_big_ass
-
03-24-19 20:11 #3736Senior Member

Posts: 513Again
On a quest to find out more about her. "I gots to know" Somebody has seen her.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-19 18:29 #3735Senior Member

Posts: 238Lulu
Anybody have the 411 on Lulu. Had a couple visits with her but she has possibly dissapered.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/223473923014
-
03-24-19 15:09 #3734Senior Member

Posts: 458The good old days
I was not in the hobby during the Class days or BP.
Originally Posted by TMeister
[View Original Post]
My theory is there are several things going on.
1-The smart clean good ones have so many internet outlets and social media ways to advertise there is no one place to find a Good BP CL type girl.
2-some of the good ones are camming.
3-more bad mongers driving good sp away.
4-opiod epidemic is affecting the hobby. It affects everything else why not this.
5-more money in the economy makes it easier for any sp to charge more.
Just my 2 cents.
-
03-24-19 10:14 #3733Banned Member

Posts: 1370RE: This is a new level of depressing
I feel ya, brother. Even though I usually monger in the Dayton and Cincinnati areas where the hobby still has some life, it's amazing how far it's fallen since the glory days of 2008-2012, especially of the Backpage and Indys era where pretty girls could be had everywhere you looked for reasonable prices and no games. Sure, there were ripoff artists back then but there always are. More often than not, it was a fun time where your ballsack got drained but not your wallet.
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
Just like you, I have to wonder why there is a dearth of cute ladies who are honest and provide good service? Is a good economy really to blame? I highly doubt girls went from escorting making $500-$800 tax-free a day to working at Starbucks or Burger King making barely $70 a day and being happy with that. Have all the popo stings had their intended effect? So what's the explanation? Totally tweaked-out H and meth zombies kinda makes sense, but they were always addicted to these substances and still had enough lucidity to set up an appointment to suck and fuck. Are the Sugar Daddy sites really paying off for them? I could see that happening to the top 5% of girls who are clean, fit and gorgeous, but the average SP we see don't fit that criteria and I doubt any rich fella would want them as a sugar baby.
So how do we explain why this hobby has dried up nationwide?
-
03-24-19 10:00 #3732Senior Member

Posts: 397It's a combination of all.
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
Since the old sites are done. (BP, ER, CL & others) I remember the days when the girls were not all doped up. Some were just struggling college girls. Another thing is the agencies. The good ones kinda kept the girls accountable plenty of review sites. They are gone. Seemed like around the time BP started the free ads the SWers started posting. Now STG & city are mostly fake ads. The slow texted back not answering the phone is the girls either being lazy or could be using text free app numbers with now cell service only operating on WiFi. But who knows. It was better when we called. I bet their phones get blown up with bs text. Happy hunting.
-
03-24-19 07:44 #3731Senior Member

Posts: 115Susanna DC Treat
Great visit with her. Absolute GFE. She got into the shower with me for a super enticing nuru session. She really cleaned me up every inch. Then a full GFE session ensued with her performing all that she has promised on her website. Completely a sex goddess with a great grip on all kinds and special quirks in her kitty. Higher price than usual for me $$$$. She seems to be coming quiet often so will definitely have her in my rotation.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
Jb.
-
03-23-19 17:08 #3730Regular Member

Posts: 13Same experience
I saw her last year in a nice hotel in Cary. Pretty much same experience. Start off with a massage, before things got heated. She offered a hh if you've seen her before.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-19 14:09 #3729Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Really the only solution is to stop and refuse to chase what's out there. Low end Street walkers asking for $$ plus per hour and 40 and 50 year olds on eros asking for $$ Seriously just let it go.
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-19 13:16 #3728Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Just to add one other thing is that she has been 33 for at least 5 years. Really needs to have a birthday soon.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-19 12:40 #3727Senior Member

Posts: 743Sensual Summer
I have seen her, but it was quite some time ago. So always possible for things to change. My recollection is that she looked just like her photos and was pleasant, intelligent, and clean. If my memory is accurate still, I think she was GFE in most regards except that she did not kiss. I enjoyed the experience overall and would have repeated if DFK were an option. But lack of kissing meant I moved on at the time. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Gcthe1
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-19 11:29 #3726Senior Member

Posts: 80I Had the EXACT same experience
I figured since she's so attractive I could at least get mine but she complained that I was hurting her the entire time and I was being gentle as I could! She's not built for the business she's a bad companion but a looker just be a cam girl.
Originally Posted by Gcthe1
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-19 07:58 #3725Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I would probably see her if she cut her rate in half. She has been on there a long time just like a lot of the others.
Originally Posted by Gcthe1
[View Original Post]
Doesn't appear to be worth anywhere near the price.
-
03-23-19 07:44 #3724Senior Member

Posts: 1710Yeah. You're glad you fucked her. Buy more glad you'll never have to see that one again!
Originally Posted by Gcthe1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





