Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,091 to 27,105 of 30797
-
03-22-19 01:35 #3707Senior Member

Posts: 202Pink Persia
She is really bubbly and nice gal. Pleasant and safe location. BBBJ no CIM, CFS. She is really interested in making sure you are taken care of. Saw her in CLT. Not sure if she still lives in CLT or not. She has put on some tummy weight. No baby damage, but she looks a bit older then her pics. Saw her last maybe 6 months ago.
-
03-22-19 00:30 #3706Senior Member

Posts: 180Rev.
No name in post but had Main attraction in a few of her ads.
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/8...2032/1/1165847
This provider is legit. She a bit thick but in a good way. And almost PAWG. She's about a 6 to 7 in face and 7 for body. $. 5 for hh everything covered.
-
03-22-19 00:15 #3705Senior Member

Posts: 180Rev SweetMya
Rev SweetMya (xMya).
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/8...0122/1/1176450
I've read the reviews on this one so my expectations were low, but she looks good in comparison to what's out there in this drought of talent. You have to balance looks and attitude, but what the fuck. I go in and give her a hug and grab at her ass to do a quick LEO check and place donation on table. She responds saying "how you going to grab my booty without paying yet" I point to the donation and she counts it and afterwards I grab her ass really good, and she was like "whoa hold on". We get into it she gives me a CBJ and we go into mish. Talk about like tuning me out while we're in mish. I pile driving her and she just singing the lyrics to the song she has playing. On to K9 and I give her she's like "did you come yet". Hell I paid for an hh. So I really start pounding her just to release some frustration and she's like "your hurting me" though it wasn't that hard since that level of pounding is my standard pounding. So at this point I didn't give a fuck and just pound her and blew in the cover. It was only $ but yeah she looks good but her attitude is horrible. Stay away.
-
03-21-19 23:22 #3704Senior Member

Posts: 180Rev Tiffany
Rev Tiffany.
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...0247/1/1186132
Raleigh's been in a slump lately, so it was nice to come across this one. She looks just like her pics. I swear she has some nice milk chocolate skin. It was just shining. Damage was $. 2 for hh and everything is covered. Started with a CBJ and on to some mish. Then I had her do some CG to get those nice B cups in my face. RCG and K9 is where its at though. That ass is from heaven. Nice and plump and and see it jiggle and bounce as she rode me in RCG and pounding her K9, one word damn. Finished in K9. Plan on making her a regular. Run don't walk.
-
03-21-19 22:55 #3703Senior Member

Posts: 161Stormi
I've seen her. Picture's are real. Tits are not ŕ nice as the pictures. Somewhat deflated. Bad teeth. Overall has that junkie look. Tight shaved kitty. Hooded dude hanging around. . 8 qv. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by FrankLinton
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 21:09 #3702Senior Member

Posts: 33Amber link
This link should answer your question.
Originally Posted by DtLover63
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amber31-...-raleigh-40201
-
03-21-19 18:33 #3701Senior Member

Posts: 37Brickhouse
I to am interested in if anybody has seen her and what is on the menu.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 17:27 #3700Senior Member

Posts: 90Amber
Can you provide a link for Amber? Also what was the donation?
Originally Posted by JoeFral
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 17:06 #3699Senior Member

Posts: 666Scarlett
She's been around forever. Search this thread and the closed BP thread. I saw her way back when she was a BP girl and rates were reasonable. Would have repeated then, but not at her much higher rates these days, but to each his own.
Originally Posted by KA7911
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 16:52 #3698Senior Member

Posts: 513Not sure
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...x/342073647174
How you pull off being on STG and Eros asking the same prices.
Originally Posted by KA7911
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 14:58 #3697Senior Member

Posts: 27Scarlett Jones
Any time I check out the talent on Eros, Scarlett Jones pops up. She's out of Raleigh usually but saw this ad today showing she will be here in April. Has anyone seen her? Her rates are pretty high but I honestly don't care LOL. She's on my "to do" list.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4191433.htm?cat=1
-
03-21-19 14:04 #3696Senior Member

Posts: 458Naughty Hollie
I had a dream about Hollie recently. She looks like the pictures in the dream. Clean, nice personality.
I dreamt about BBBJ &cfs to include Mish and doggie.
Oral was good / in the dream she is not a GFE.
$ for hhr.
-
03-21-19 12:35 #3695Senior Member

Posts: 41I texted a week or two ago when I first saw that ad and she replied that she didn't post anything and that my number was being added to the police report. I've seen it pop up a few times so not sure if someone is just continuously harassing her or what.
Originally Posted by KittyLuvor82
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 11:51 #3694Senior Member

Posts: 74Zoe
I've had my eye on this one for awhile and finally decided to pull trigger. After she ghosted me at the appointed time the week before, we finally met up. She lives in a private residence which seemed nice enough from the outside. Called when I arrived and met me at the door. Her pictures are accurate, however, there's a reason she doesn't smile in any of her pictures. Her teeth are busted, like someone who eats nothing but sugar. Also, her house is a mess with clutter everywhere and smells like a wet dog which was a big turnoff but I already made the hour drive so we proceeded. Started with a light back rub, then BBBJ, CG, K9 and finished shortly there after.
GOOD:
Sweet woman.
Eager to please.
Not a clock watcher.
BAD:
House is filthy / cluttered.
Smells like animals.
A bit unreliable (ghosted me on our first meeting, was more than 30 minutes behind when we finally did meet).
Teeth.
Wasn't a big issue but a had a huge Bush which also wasn't in her pictures.
Overall, I probably wouldn't repeat unless I'm already in the area and in a pinch. I definitely wouldn't make that drive again.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/301281029073
-
03-21-19 11:18 #3693Senior Member

Posts: 513Great qv with Paris
Starting to try the qv to see how it goes.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/002237224265
Took a trip to Paris today. LOL She's been around awhile and I've wanted to meet her. I like Paris. Her hair is short now. Her skin is soft and smooth. She has a nice smile and is friendly. Nice round little butt, sexy legs, nice boobs and a pretty kitty. We got right down to it after I walked in. I got comfy and she was sizin me up. LOL In my defense it was cold out. I'm old. I'm white. And most of us are growers not showers. LOL But I think she was pleasantly surprised at how much it did grow! CBJ and she woke him up real good. Good grip, wet, warm. I heard a few nice moans from her. Very nice. No FIV. Likes mish. I was in and out of there in the allotted qv time. I'll see her again. Paris is cool. Great 60 qv Thank you baby. Cause you know theyre reading these!








Reply With Quote





