Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 7362
-
03-24-19 16:06 #762Senior Member

Posts: 66Holyoke
Anyone have experience about Lilly ro from holyoke? Someone kept posting her ad online months ago, claiming she robbed them, she had STDs, her bf came in. Haven't seen her ad online much this year.
Any input?
-
03-24-19 14:47 #761Regular Member

Posts: 14Katrina.
Has anyone seen this one?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/656234657284
I tired to a while ago when she was in Hartford, CT at Super 8 on West Service Road. I got there and I'm sure I saw her looking out a window from an upper floor. She wanted a face picture of me when I was outside waiting. So I did that and after waiting and waiting I left there. Told her I was leaving and she finally puts up a room number after I got back on I-91. I didn't go and I was too frustrated at that point to even think of going back. Also, I didn't feel entirely safe at that place, just even standing outside the lobby doors! I tried again later when she started being in Springfield. Same kinda games when I got to the hotel. I left again with nothing. Didn't know if maybe anyone recognizes that club that she has behind her in that last picture?
-
03-23-19 11:38 #760Senior Member

Posts: 214I've never met with her, but I have had near-identical things happen with multiple other girls. I think sometimes it's because they're not all there mentally (whether substances in their bloodstream or other issues). I also think that a lot of the time these girls are messaging with a half-dozen different guys at once, telling them all to come over, not knowing who is who, who will show up and who will flake, and they just don't think about it beyond that.
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-19 07:24 #759Senior Member

Posts: 207Luna
Just tried to setup a meeting with Luna. Called and spoke to her. Asked for 50 for qv. I asked her to msg me address and rm number. I had to call back twice to get her to do this. Anyway, I told her when I was leaving. Its prob a 10 min drive from where I am in Springfield to her location in enfield. On my way she msgs and asks if I'm still coming, I told her I was about 4 min out at the time. When I got there I called to let her know I was there and she gave me the room number. I get to the room and knock only for to come to the door and tell me sum1 is there and asked if I can wait an hr. Um no, I told her to forget it and left. I could hear her saying I should've msgd her. WTF? Idk if she's high or mentally ill but that was my first and definitely my last time trying to see her.
-
03-22-19 22:29 #758Regular Member

Posts: 23Jenn
Seen Jen, it was pretty nice. BBBJ, and she does have a baby bump and big boobs.
-
03-22-19 21:24 #757Senior Member

Posts: 214That's totally fair, and a baby bump can definitely be hot. I think I just wish that there were more girls who DID take care of themselves on here. I'm not into BBW, but I get that a lot of guys are. However, some of these girls just. Well, if this is what you do for a living, you'd think you'd want to improve your marketability. Seems like the UTR ones tend to be best, when you can find one.
Originally Posted by JoeySmth2
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-19 20:39 #756Senior Member

Posts: 399She Robbed Me
Maybe she didn't rob you but she ran out on me when she was living in IO All these girls are YMMV.
Originally Posted by AlexxRated69
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-19 19:13 #755Regular Member

Posts: 18How were her looks and body?
Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-19 18:12 #754Senior Member

Posts: 239Fit
Well, in all fairness to Jenn, the 4th girl on that list, she is 6 months pregnant, so she can be forgiven a bit of a baby belly. Right?
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]
I actually find her super hot. Haven't seen her yet, but I plan to, oh yes I do. Hopefully when she's about 8 months along. I hope she'll see me.
Stay safe,
JS2.
-
03-22-19 12:12 #753Banned Member

Posts: 588Here's some advice
Your search options SEEM to be incorrect. I'm assuming you are a man, yet you selected woman? I'm also assuming you aren't a gigolo? Having correct info helps in the site search. Also, you somehow are finding these ads from the Boston search vs the area which they are actually in. These ads are actually from Hartford, Springfield, Worcester, etc. Narrowing your search to specific areas will help to direct you to the correct city forum for the information you are looking for.
Originally Posted by Lydte
[View Original Post]
Hope this helps.
-
03-22-19 12:12 #752Senior Member

Posts: 214Remember when girls in this profession used to work out and try to stay physically fit?
Originally Posted by Lydte
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-19 11:52 #751Banned Member

Posts: 588Read the forums
I definitely know 3 of the 4 have reviews on the forum.
Originally Posted by Lydte
[View Original Post]
I suggest you start reading.
-
03-22-19 01:06 #750Regular Member

Posts: 22Intel on Any of these?
Hi fellow mongers, I am curious and would like some intel if anyone has had any experiences with any of these?
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...l/562265104536
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...4/889810424425
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...e/914425356046
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...w/967066543134
Thanks you everyone.
L.
-
03-22-19 00:38 #749Senior Member

Posts: 284Bizarre
That is wild story man but a damn rubbers a dollar Vs catching something serious a few weeks later unless your really old who cares right.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 19:11 #748Senior Member

Posts: 309Crazy
That's some crazy shit. I just can't and never did that crazy stuff. Hope you are getting tested.
Originally Posted by RamDogging
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





