Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,511 to 24,525 of 37371
-
03-23-19 08:07 #12861Regular Member

Posts: 16Bella
If your anywhere near the east side, I would try Bella Touch on 10 Mile and Gratiot in Eastpointe.
Originally Posted by Ozma86
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-19 23:20 #12860Senior Member

Posts: 311Do it
Just go to one and report back.
Originally Posted by Ozma86
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-19 22:58 #12859Banned Member

Posts: 11Well, the location for that would have been useful information right up until it was blurted all over a popular radio show. My gf is bi and she'd have been down with that offer.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-19 20:19 #12858Banned Member

Posts: 32I agree with you on that, however with the exception of Judy formerly at the hidden AMP and Tiffany in Ferndale a lot of these women at the AMP's we wouldn't give the time of day too I just can't deal with pancake booty's like how the fuck are your back pockets touching on your blue jeans?
Originally Posted by Maul1710
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-19 20:15 #12857Banned Member

Posts: 32[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-22-19 15:02 #12856Regular Member

Posts: 5Any suggestions for a good AMP.
I've seen tons of bad reviews for AMPs here does someone have a good place for a first timer to visit.
-
03-22-19 14:46 #12855Senior Member

Posts: 334Jen.
So I tried to look up the place in Ferndale where this Jen is at and all I came up with is a Nail Salon. Is that the same place that does massages as well? It's called Saigon Nail Salon.
Originally Posted by Maul1710
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-19 12:36 #12854Senior Member

Posts: 53Jen I saw was in a pull over dress as well. Wouldn't call her obese but I would say chubby and unattractive. Someone who wouldn't even get a glance from me on the street.
Originally Posted by Randy313
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-19 06:55 #12853Senior Member

Posts: 402Religious
I red extracts from a study a while back that stated the highest rate of hits per capita on porn web sites are from users in Utah and the Bible Belt.
Originally Posted by Hemingwayy
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 22:18 #12852Regular Member

Posts: 22Married
Haha to funny.
Originally Posted by Tommy101
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 20:33 #12851Senior Member

Posts: 125The new acu
Went to check out the new acu on mound went there twice and both times it was closed. That was short lived.
-
03-21-19 20:12 #12850Senior Member

Posts: 57Re legalize
I also don't think it will be legalized in the near future. The Pharisees (religious right) will never vote for it even though we they are some of the most regular customers. They have to maintain their fake 'holier than thou' appearance. I don't think it would have any effect on the value of women or give men any more power over their spouse. It would still be done secretly without one's significant others knowlege.
Originally Posted by Devin226
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 17:27 #12849Banned Member

Posts: 32Another Jen?
The REAL Jen in Ferndale is a bit on the heavier side however not sloppy but put together well she also has a tattoo and the times I have seen her she is always in a pull over dress (quicker access). You're saying there's another Jen? If that's the case I am definitely not going back.
Originally Posted by LameelCono
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 15:35 #12848Senior Member

Posts: 202I agree
The Jen I saw recently is frumpy and very plain. The one I saw briefly months ago was stylish and had long hair. She went to Vietnam. I know Tiffany well and it wasn't her. I suspect it's different lady same name.
Originally Posted by Maul1710
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 15:18 #12847Senior Member

Posts: 424Don't get married.
I never got married just to get my rocks off legaly. I married my first because she was the love of my life or so I thought at 20 years old. My second I married for tax purposes and she did my laundry and was a good cook and pretty great in the sack. Too bad she wanted me to be monogamous.
Originally Posted by DatFigga55
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






