Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 25,636 to 25,650 of 27118
-
03-22-19 19:12 #1483Regular Member

Posts: 15Roxi. Definitely with Maxine
Have not seen Roxi, but if you go through her Switter feed you will see ads with Maxine. The 518 phone number is for Maxine. The 916 Number is Roxi.
Have been with Maxine quite a few times, but not in the past 2-3 years. She was always fun. One of my ATFs. Never had any limits with her.
What's holding me back now is the drug use. She's doing crack and powder, in addition to weed. (She has advertised all three.) None of which I do.
I don't know if Maxine has anyone else in her crew besides Roxi. She recently moved, and since then the other regular "girlfriends" are no longer in her ads.
Originally Posted by DrewBe
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-19 16:36 #1482Senior Member

Posts: 49I had a fun time with a girl named Shirley from Asian Sensation. Got it raw in the shower, then moved onto the bed. She asked if I wanted protection. Just told her no. Won't let you bust in her. Pictures on the site are pretty accurate; although I don't remember her boobs being THAT big. They were nice though.
http://www.asian-sensation.com/shirley.html
-
03-21-19 21:12 #1481Senior Member

Posts: 702Yet another reason not to give your real name. LOL.
Originally Posted by Bk9499
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 08:35 #1480Senior Member

Posts: 114Not sure about Casey West
I could be wrong but not too sure about Casey West either. I tried to meet her when she toured NYC. She asks for a ton of verification including among other things legal name and job info for verification. I gave up on her whrn thereafter she wanted more personal info incliding a scanned copy of my drivers license. WTF. Has anyone actually seen her and can vouch for her?
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 01:39 #1479Senior Member

Posts: 329Nope
I am a creampie king. Would not stop.
Originally Posted by Bk9499
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 00:17 #1478Banned Member

Posts: 420That's why I smash women in their 40's and 50's but I have had a few young ones.
Originally Posted by Bk9499
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 20:33 #1477Regular Member

Posts: 9For all you guys finishing inside, don't you guys get scared that she might get pregnant and come hunting you down for child support?
-
03-20-19 09:41 #1476Senior Member

Posts: 1727Thanks for the detailed response. Has anyone tried the citymd?
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 23:07 #1475Senior Member

Posts: 702If you're going to be seeing porn stars, I recommend: www.talenttestingservice.com. They have a couple of places in New York. One is down in the Wall Street area, the other is up by Columbia Circle, IIRC. I've been to the uptown one a couple of times. This is the service that the industry uses. By using it, the porn star you're seeing will likely be most comfortable with the results. There are other benefits as well: for one thing, you can access the results from any mobile device so you can call up the results and show her right on your phone. The results are encrypted and authenticated.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
If you go to one of their draw sites, the draw is free. If you go to someone else, but have the sample sent to them, there's an additional cost. If you use one of their draw sites, the results are available in, I think, 3 days in Manhattan (same day in Miami and one day in Los Angeles and a few other places).
The full panel is $155 and includes:
HIV-1 NAT.
HIV Ag / Ab.
HBsAg.
Anti-HCV.
Chlamydia (Urine).
Gonorrhea (Urine).
Trichomonas Vaginalis.
Syphilis (RPR).
TREP-SURE EIA.
And is what the industry uses.
For more details, visit their website.
(I stopped using them because if I go to my own doctor, the tests are covered by my insurance and there's the added benefit that if I test positive, the doctor can start treatment right away. The downside is that not everyone will accept the results. ].
-
03-19-19 19:59 #1474Senior Member

Posts: 362Lexington Medical Associates.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 15:00 #1473Senior Member

Posts: 1727Any suggestions on the most convenient places to get tested in Manhattan?
Originally Posted by Swagnificent
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 09:04 #1472Senior Member

Posts: 37I'm pretty sure that's one of Maxine's girls. High risk as Maxine and her crew are known to engage in a lot of extremely risky behavior so it's not for me.
Originally Posted by NYExplorer
[View Original Post]
As for how I engage, I just look for ones offering PSE. I wouldn't bother if they advertise BBFS. Most will agree to BBFS, but then ask for a deposit, etc. The scammers seemed to have upped their game on there though as they usually go through quite a bit of banter / discussion before agreeing to BBFS, only to finally ask for a deposit.
-
03-17-19 23:41 #1471Senior Member

Posts: 362Does she do BB Greek / CIA?
Originally Posted by Swagnificent
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 21:55 #1470Senior Member

Posts: 702+1
Just about everyone I've been in touch with on switter has been a scammer. There are one or two that I believe really do BBFS (like Casey West (https://switter.at/@CaseyXWest) but the rest are mostly scammers or at least I haven't been able to get definitive answers one way or the other.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
And, yes, it takes a lot of effort to weed through all the advertisers who claim they do BBFS to find the "honest" ones. So much so that it's hardly worth the effort.
But the same can be said about every other place where escorts advertise these days: skipthegames, adultsearch, ********, etc. THAT'S what government interference has done for, or rather to, our hobby.
-
03-17-19 20:25 #1469Regular Member

Posts: 9Sexi Roxi from switter did text that she would do BBFS with clean results, so she is definitely open to it. I would bet you can get it with a simple reassurance during the session if you have no papers. At the same time, she is very flaky on her occasional outcalls so I would recommend incall only. I have never actually managed to see her.
Originally Posted by HollywoodViper
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



