Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 27,106 to 27,120 of 30797
-
03-21-19 10:57 #3692Senior Member

Posts: 76Stormi
Spending a lot time texting Stormi with no luck of meeting yet. She likes her sleep apparently. My god she's fun to text, though. You don't get that very often. Hopefully I will meet up with her soon.
-
03-21-19 08:07 #3691Senior Member

Posts: 513Brickhouse Stacey
I'm putting this here because her ad is on STG. She has been around awhile. Ads in CL and BP back in the day. I text one time and she replied "call". I'm a texter so I didn't call back. Has anyone seen her? I checked other boards and nothing. One other inquiry back in August. But no response. It would be nice to know the deal with her. I would luv FS but I'm thinkin that's not going to happen. Anyway if there is anyone that's seen her it would be nice to have details.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...b/013396732874
And I moved it here, chicks on STG's are escorts. Post them in the Escort Thread.
A2
-
03-21-19 07:24 #3690Banned Member

Posts: 354South of town now. Still not a nice hotel but better than some on capital. When I left I saw Ginger and a dude walking on the road back twards the same hotel. Never visited her but recognized her from her ad.
Originally Posted by Edhard
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 07:02 #3689Senior Member

Posts: 40Pictures / Video
I've seen reports where it is mentioned that the poster was able to take pictures or video during their dream. How do you approach this and how much extra do you typically have to add? Feel free to pm if that's better.
-
03-21-19 06:21 #3688Senior Member

Posts: 33Amber in Fuquay
Saw Amber the other day and she is a really nice sweet lady. Got to her place and she gave me a welcoming kiss and we went back to the bedroom where she proceeded to give her famous BBBJ with a great swallow. Had a little rest then on with the cover were she rode me till we both came. Great experience!
-
03-20-19 22:40 #3687Senior Member

Posts: 145Yup I think she used to go by Sophie it Sophia. I never seen her but read negative reviews on her so I passed. Been a few days I'm feeling the urge again but nothing is appealing right now.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 21:20 #3686Regular Member

Posts: 9Autumn
Any info on this one gents?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/546091593754
I've seen posts but not sure if she's legit.
-
03-20-19 21:05 #3685Senior Member

Posts: 666Jersey
In case it's not clear, you have the search the old Backpage thread for Jersey. I saw her a couple of times over 3 years ago now. When she first came on the scene, she was pretty good with an open menu. Then prices started fluctuating all over the place along with service and menu. Then she disappeared. No clue what things are like now, but if you see her, please post!
Originally Posted by Sorinex
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 20:59 #3684Senior Member

Posts: 666Jayde / Sophia
Sorry to hear that. I think you got burned by the name change. She has gone by a few different names. Looks and service are always the same. Poor and average.
Originally Posted by Hunter36
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 20:13 #3683Regular Member

Posts: 4Latina
Hey guys, any info on this one? Latinas seem to be pretty non existent out here.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/169139518269
-
03-20-19 17:46 #3682Banned Member

Posts: 565I have never found her remotely attractive
Looks like a certain WRAL anchor's druggy sister (first name Amanda) aka the Nancy Grace of the Triangle. I mean, if dark circles, bags and sags are your thing.
Originally Posted by Hunter36
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 14:59 #3681Senior Member

Posts: 458Jade
Was Lexi staying with Jade when you saw her? She used to. Look for Olivia for a much prettier younger girl that deserves good clients.
Originally Posted by Hunter36
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 09:58 #3680Senior Member

Posts: 80Jade
Hello fellow mongers. New to the area but not to the game.
Tried Jade as my introduction.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...1/019844638761
This was a case of the little head doing more of the thinking. It is her although she was about 50-60 lbs heavier with bad skin and sores on her feet. Hmm. Yes I know what you are thinking. Decent notel off 55. Arrived and wanted BBBJCIM. During session someone knocked on door. BJ was ok but not likely to repeat.
Next time I would prefer younger and smaller.
Be safe out there.
-
03-20-19 07:51 #3679Senior Member

Posts: 1301Search for Jersey Latina on the Raleigh board. She had a problem with scag and disappeared for a while but I guess is back. New Bern in the light of day is fine. It's fine at night if you mind your own business. The rooms are often shitty too. Generally I don't feel unsafe walking to the room but often regret not bringing my own sheets to burn after use in some of the rooms. There are some places to avoid at night like Wake Inn though. Hell maybe avoid that one during the day because there has been a lot of bad stuf that's happened there. Also be prepared to see the cops around.
Originally Posted by Sorinex
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 07:50 #3678Senior Member

Posts: 145I used to see Lana regularly at one point. Of course YMMV. But for me bbbjcimws was an upsell. 40 added. She is pretty cute and no signs of demons. I just found that her prices were a bit pricey.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





