Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 339 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #605
    Quote Originally Posted by ManUp  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the response. When you read the reviews some guys make it seem like the these girls are so good. I guess when your blinded by big tittie's you'll write anything. So what was the damage?
    Linda Leone is a high volume prostitute and she's been around a long time. Just type her name in search bar and you'll see a few reviews. Everything covered, 60 for 20 minutes is the usual rate. 80 hh but you literally need to see her within 2 minutes of calling her because it's first cum first served. Shed tall, in the 5'8 to 5'10" range. Phat ass and huge chichis. She works at the motel 6 on slauson in Whittier now.

  2. #604
    Senior Member


    Posts: 222

    Thick accent

    Quote Originally Posted by Gman008  [View Original Post]
    Dates her before she is bigger than in the photos!! Will rush out not GFE! She is like a door knob one after another. Big Ass Titties but service is below a 5! But is your lookin for a quick but she is your gal. However don't remember if she uses this number. But is she answers she will have a thick accent! Good luck!
    Thanks for the response. When you read the reviews some guys make it seem like the these girls are so good. I guess when your blinded by big tittie's you'll write anything. So what was the damage?

  3. #603

    Serenity is not serene

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDrew20  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a year or so ago. She was a little flaky and not at all serene. Might be on stimulants.

    But she was tight and uninhibited, and her dog kept quiet while I was there. Worth your time up to a point.

  4. #602
    Quote Originally Posted by MrChaco  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her??
    No I don't. I must have sent her a text sometime in the past and has send me a few offers. I asked for a pic and she sent me this see attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1332.jpg‎  

  5. #601
    Quote Originally Posted by ManUp  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman's is linda waiting for you in my private hotel room call me for Total relaxation (714) 829-0059.

    714-829-0059.

    Age: 32.

    Location:605 fwy exit slauson pioneer blvd.

    She's posted on Listcrawler Long Beach. Is she real or Uncle LEO. Posted in 03/6/19. Then nothing posted until 03/20/19. Two week break. Reviews on escort Babylon. Are they real?
    Dates her before she is bigger than in the photos!! Will rush out not GFE! She is like a door knob one after another. Big Ass Titties but service is below a 5! But is your lookin for a quick but she is your gal. However don't remember if she uses this number. But is she answers she will have a thick accent! Good luck!

  6. #600

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Seephor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard of this provider? Goes by Ashley and hosts in Valencia area.
    Do you have a link for her??

  7. #599

    Ashley from Valencia / Santa Clarita

    Anyone heard of this provider? Goes by Ashley and hosts in Valencia area.

  8. #598

    Porn star Jaylene Rio?

    Has anyone been with or heard of anyone actually being with Jaylene Rio? Saw several sites all ranging from 600 and up for an Hr with this beauty. I just want to know what the screening is like & if she does indeed host.

  9. #597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 222

    Anyone try this one

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDrew20  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman's is linda waiting for you in my private hotel room call me for Total relaxation (714) 829-0059.

    714-829-0059.

    Age: 32.

    Location:605 fwy exit slauson pioneer blvd.

    She's posted on Listcrawler Long Beach. Is she real or Uncle LEO. Posted in 03/6/19. Then nothing posted until 03/20/19. Two week break. Reviews on escort Babylon. Are they real?

  10. #596

    Serenity Jones

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDrew20  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last year, but her posted contact info isn't working, anyone know if she is still in business? Would really appreciate it!

    Google her name with her occupation and she comes up.

    Also I highly recommend her.
    https://www.erotic-monkey.ch/serenit...io-city-247262#escort_reviews.

    Her link.

  11. #595
    $120 half hour $160 hour with upsell for BBBJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by JwalKing  [View Original Post]
    Is that 120/ hr or hhr?

  12. #594

    Saw her in MDR

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJapenis  [View Original Post]
    A girl I have been following that lives out your way is coming near me soon, and I was thinking of giving her a try. Unfortunately, I can't find any reviews, or find out what is on the menu (although at 650 an hour, I would be hoping everything is).

    Www.silastar.com
    I was getting lunch near a starbuck in Marina Del Rey and saw her huge tits. Looked at her face and recognized her right away seen her ad online. I didn't meet her for a session and I won't because she looks like a tranny!

  13. #593
    Quote Originally Posted by DropFrame  [View Original Post]
    OK, TOFTT.

    She is a reasonably young Chinese (she told me she was from Singapore). She's plump with a couple of "D's". $120/ hr Wanted $40 for BBBJ. Countered with $20 and ended up at $25. Lots of nice slurping, not much on the boys. My fault because as I learned she takes instruction well. Nice suction. On with the cover. Started with her ass on the side of the bed and me standing up. Then she flipped and it was Standing on the side of the bed missionary. Then we went to regular missionary. Got her legs up on my shoulder and pounded her good. Moved to cowgirl. She was bouncing up and down violently on my dick. Had to slow her down and she started to slide my dick in and out rubbing her clit all over it. I finally exploded. She cleaned me up and even helped me dress. One thing I forgot. She sprayed my dick with some kind of alcohol solution before we started. All in all a good but not remarkable session. I would go again in a pinch but I'm not putting her in my rotation.
    Is that 120/ hr or hhr?

  14. #592

    New Asian Girl

    OK, TOFTT.

    She is a reasonably young Chinese (she told me she was from Singapore). She's plump with a couple of "D's". $120/ hr Wanted $40 for BBBJ. Countered with $20 and ended up at $25. Lots of nice slurping, not much on the boys. My fault because as I learned she takes instruction well. Nice suction. On with the cover. Started with her ass on the side of the bed and me standing up. Then she flipped and it was Standing on the side of the bed missionary. Then we went to regular missionary. Got her legs up on my shoulder and pounded her good. Moved to cowgirl. She was bouncing up and down violently on my dick. Had to slow her down and she started to slide my dick in and out rubbing her clit all over it. I finally exploded. She cleaned me up and even helped me dress. One thing I forgot. She sprayed my dick with some kind of alcohol solution before we started. All in all a good but not remarkable session. I would go again in a pinch but I'm not putting her in my rotation.

    Quote Originally Posted by DropFrame  [View Original Post]
    http://los-angeles.skipthegames.com/...d/615669395692

    Anybody know this one? Hotel on Olympic. Sent this pic when I asked.

  15. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by DropFrame  [View Original Post]
    http://los-angeles.skipthegames.com/...d/615669395692

    Anybody know this one? Hotel on Olympic. Sent this pic when I asked.
    Looks like a dude bro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape