Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 5075
-
03-22-19 14:50 #605Senior Member

Posts: 983Linda Leone is a high volume prostitute and she's been around a long time. Just type her name in search bar and you'll see a few reviews. Everything covered, 60 for 20 minutes is the usual rate. 80 hh but you literally need to see her within 2 minutes of calling her because it's first cum first served. Shed tall, in the 5'8 to 5'10" range. Phat ass and huge chichis. She works at the motel 6 on slauson in Whittier now.
Originally Posted by ManUp
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-19 12:15 #604Senior Member

Posts: 222Thick accent
Thanks for the response. When you read the reviews some guys make it seem like the these girls are so good. I guess when your blinded by big tittie's you'll write anything. So what was the damage?
Originally Posted by Gman008
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-19 07:46 #603Senior Member

Posts: 62Serenity is not serene
I saw her a year or so ago. She was a little flaky and not at all serene. Might be on stimulants.
Originally Posted by JakeDrew20
[View Original Post]
But she was tight and uninhibited, and her dog kept quiet while I was there. Worth your time up to a point.
-
03-21-19 23:25 #602Senior Member

Posts: 280No I don't. I must have sent her a text sometime in the past and has send me a few offers. I asked for a pic and she sent me this see attached.
Originally Posted by MrChaco
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 21:45 #601Senior Member

Posts: 31Dates her before she is bigger than in the photos!! Will rush out not GFE! She is like a door knob one after another. Big Ass Titties but service is below a 5! But is your lookin for a quick but she is your gal. However don't remember if she uses this number. But is she answers she will have a thick accent! Good luck!
Originally Posted by ManUp
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 21:10 #600Senior Member

Posts: 158Link
Do you have a link for her??
Originally Posted by Seephor
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 20:15 #599Senior Member

Posts: 280Ashley from Valencia / Santa Clarita
Anyone heard of this provider? Goes by Ashley and hosts in Valencia area.
-
03-21-19 11:38 #598Senior Member

Posts: 41Porn star Jaylene Rio?
Has anyone been with or heard of anyone actually being with Jaylene Rio? Saw several sites all ranging from 600 and up for an Hr with this beauty. I just want to know what the screening is like & if she does indeed host.
-
03-21-19 10:59 #597Senior Member

Posts: 222Anyone try this one
Hello gentleman's is linda waiting for you in my private hotel room call me for Total relaxation (714) 829-0059.
Originally Posted by JakeDrew20
[View Original Post]
714-829-0059.
Age: 32.
Location:605 fwy exit slauson pioneer blvd.
She's posted on Listcrawler Long Beach. Is she real or Uncle LEO. Posted in 03/6/19. Then nothing posted until 03/20/19. Two week break. Reviews on escort Babylon. Are they real?
-
03-19-19 10:45 #596Senior Member

Posts: 27Serenity Jones
https://www.erotic-monkey.ch/serenit...io-city-247262#escort_reviews.
Originally Posted by JakeDrew20
[View Original Post]
Her link.
-
03-16-19 21:44 #595Senior Member

Posts: 576$120 half hour $160 hour with upsell for BBBJ.
Originally Posted by JwalKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 17:10 #594Senior Member

Posts: 860Saw her in MDR
I was getting lunch near a starbuck in Marina Del Rey and saw her huge tits. Looked at her face and recognized her right away seen her ad online. I didn't meet her for a session and I won't because she looks like a tranny!
Originally Posted by HughJapenis
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 16:39 #593Regular Member

Posts: 10Is that 120/ hr or hhr?
Originally Posted by DropFrame
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 14:28 #592Senior Member

Posts: 576New Asian Girl
OK, TOFTT.
She is a reasonably young Chinese (she told me she was from Singapore). She's plump with a couple of "D's". $120/ hr Wanted $40 for BBBJ. Countered with $20 and ended up at $25. Lots of nice slurping, not much on the boys. My fault because as I learned she takes instruction well. Nice suction. On with the cover. Started with her ass on the side of the bed and me standing up. Then she flipped and it was Standing on the side of the bed missionary. Then we went to regular missionary. Got her legs up on my shoulder and pounded her good. Moved to cowgirl. She was bouncing up and down violently on my dick. Had to slow her down and she started to slide my dick in and out rubbing her clit all over it. I finally exploded. She cleaned me up and even helped me dress. One thing I forgot. She sprayed my dick with some kind of alcohol solution before we started. All in all a good but not remarkable session. I would go again in a pinch but I'm not putting her in my rotation.
Originally Posted by DropFrame
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 20:42 #591Regular Member

Posts: 1Looks like a dude bro.
Originally Posted by DropFrame
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





