Thread: MotorCity Mayhem
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3631
-
04-11-19 16:45 #1816Senior Member

Posts: 249Fucking the needle fucker
You guys are wuses. You've never held a girl while she's shot up, or pushed the plunger for a girl?
Originally Posted by JohnQP313
[View Original Post]
Yea its fucked to do that. I admit. But shit why are we on here anyway. Usually they have to be comfortable with you. Their reaction can vary. They may be going to nap land on you. I have had more than one beauty totally fall asleep right during our activity. Having some Narcan does seem pretty responsible though.
-
04-11-19 16:21 #1815Senior Member

Posts: 215Lol
I'm sorry but I would watch. Not partake. But I would watch. It's something in me. (besides being a people watcher)
Originally Posted by JohnQP313
[View Original Post]
Last edited by MassageMe4; 04-11-19 at 16:22. Reason: add more
-
04-11-19 14:02 #1814Senior Member

Posts: 202Wtf?
Is she hoping that you are Narcan trained?
Originally Posted by DetroitBrian
[View Original Post]
That is fucked up on so many levels!
JQP.
-
03-22-19 10:41 #1813Senior Member

Posts: 311Ok
PMd you. I think we need to be discreet about what we share in the open.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 17:43 #1812Senior Member

Posts: 379Is she local? Do you mind PM'ing her info? I can swap contacts if you'd like.
Originally Posted by Averily
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 14:31 #1811Senior Member

Posts: 1702Sticking my nose in
Sticking my nose in the middle of this. Need to backup what A2 said. Many moons ago while in the Service, I met and fell in love with a German girl. Once discharged, I made several trips there and her here. When we decided to get married the amount of red tape was ridiculous. Grilled by immigration for like two hours over several weeks, and surprise home visits for at least two years. This was pre-9/11. Sadly she passed a couple of years ago, only then did I get into the hobby, but A2 is correct I cannot believe your story.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 22:12 #1810Senior Member

Posts: 311Misconceptions and bullshit
I sought out a girl who got a lot of rave reviews about her good looks and lack of clock watching etc. So I got to talking with her. It turns out she has only been in the business for 2 months. She supports her mother and younger brother who still goes to elementary school. They live in an apartment together. I asked her if that is why she got into the massage business for the money? She said no. Her first job when she came to the US was at a restaurant but the boss abused her and she suffered physically from exhaustion. The boss frequently docked her pay and took her tips. I asked her how she got into the massage business. She said her church group connected her with the owner of the establishment. I'm sure we can all say we are thankful for the AMP that gave her an opportunity to escape the abuse of the restaurant she worked at. We had a great time together and she asked me to come back soon.
Originally Posted by Shoeless1951
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 07:51 #1809Senior Member

Posts: 145I can assure you sir that I have absolutely no agenda and that did these 2 incidents did absolutely occur. I was just responding to previous posters who claimed that that trafficking did not occur, relaying my experiences as a counter point to their statements, perhaps you have an agenda to suppress my experiences.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
You can say it 100 times and I won't believe it. I've lived abroad for 10 years and know tons of guys who were actually trying to do this for real that have been denied.
I know a guy right now who has been married to a woman for ten years, she owns a business, has a bank account, owns property and they have lived together as husband and wife the entire time who can't get a visa.
I know people who went through the process pre 9-11 (all the laws changed then) and it took 42 weeks and 10 trips before she got the green card. He had a great job and they had a kid together AND he claimed paternity. He ended up paying lawyers in both the USA and the country she was from to get it done.
These are not stories I've heard, these are people I know.
No way, it didn't happen.
A2
-
03-17-19 00:44 #1808Administrator

Posts: 5265Why I moved this post
I moved this post because there is no way what you wrote is true. IF there was a trafficker they would know that you don't just fly to China, marry some chick, then she gets on a plane and comes back to the USA. No way in hell does that happen.
Originally Posted by Shoeless1951
[View Original Post]
I've been an expat for ten years and you can marry all the chicks you want but when you walk into the US embassy to get her paperwork done they are going to look at your passport so you can establish a history of visiting her. Then they will interview you and her in different rooms. Even if you pass that there will be followup visits when you get back to the states for years. You would also be financially responsible for her for a minimum of 48 months. There is no way in hell you get on a plane, fly to China, marry some chick and get on a plane with her coming home.
Absolutely no way were you made that offer.
As to part two again, no way. Social experiment after social experiment proves you wrong. If it was a man being drug through a street and put in a van yes, but a woman, in public, no way. No matter how many years ago that was tons of people step in.
I'm not sure what your agenda was with posting this on the massage threads but it's impossible.
-
03-16-19 10:39 #1807Senior Member

Posts: 145A few years ago I was propositioned by the manager of a popular Mid Michigan spa, She told me that she a had friend in Beijing who wanted to come to this country. She asked me how much I would want to fly to Beijing, marry her friend and then bring her back to this country. She said they would take care all expenses and that I would never have to see her again once we returned here. I have no idea what her friends expectations were when she got here or if she wanted to be here on own free will or not, but it smelled like trafficking to me and I refused to take any part in it.
Originally Posted by Averily
[View Original Post]
Also many years ago I witnessed a spa worker being dragged out of the spa and being forced into a vehicle, she was obviously drugged and had no clue as to what was going on. I remember that when talking to the girls at this spa, that they had no clue as to where they were.
These two incidents exposed to me the dark underbelly of this business, I have no doubt that human trafficking is going on in these places and that it is a very real problem.
-
03-03-19 01:41 #1806Senior Member

Posts: 312Wow!
Glad to get away from the Detroit area soon. Peace out. No show this morning, drugs. Shame, but it's all good. Good luck fellas, be safe, watch your ass and peace out.
A7 D!
-
02-24-19 19:56 #1805Senior Member

Posts: 38Sandys American beauties
I was wondering if anyone has info on this place. PM you do, thank you.
-
02-20-19 23:12 #1804Senior Member

Posts: 48I've heard first hand stories, mostly Chinese tho. However, chances are you should be able to see red flags before reaching that stage. And these scans are few and far between in most places if they are know for sex tourism. They're get run out of town.
Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 22:46 #1803Senior Member

Posts: 1151Ok, I cleared some space.
Originally Posted by FastLane
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 08:49 #1802Senior Member

Posts: 379How was Bangkok mongering overall? Where would you say your favorite destination is to monger in general? (US, China, Colombia, etc).
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Hard to say, LatAm is home and I'm partial to Latin chicks. To date the only hookers who have ever looked at me and said "uh uh, you aint done because I'm not done" have been Latin.
Thai chicks are great and very service oriented but they are also very demure. They want to please you but they fuck like they are scratching an itch not putting out a fire.
I gotta say though I like it when they undress you and bath you, then fuck you well and then bath you again and then dress you, I really like that a lot.
A2











Reply With Quote




