Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 16687
-
03-22-19 18:06 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 447Definitely not the same experience. Upped the donation on me as I was about to be on my way. And asked me to pick up raincoats for her other clients on the way even though we had agreed on bare. I passed and was told I would be blocked, I laughed LOL.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-19 17:19 #3441Senior Member

Posts: 508Thanks
Sorry for the bad time Popeye, but appreciate the honest report. I now consider myself lucky as she flaked on me a few weeks ago and was set to give her another shot. NOT now.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-19 13:48 #3440Senior Member

Posts: 660Denver Rose
This girl is legit. Provider from Milwaukee. Visiting Madison till Weds!! Pics are accurate!!
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...4/858774876445
-
03-22-19 11:08 #3439Senior Member

Posts: 663Sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by BuckyBobb
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-19 07:03 #3438Senior Member

Posts: 1325One of the few good things about being a "mature gent" is an appreciation for women of all ages. Yeah; I also prefer the low-mileage models but I've had some good rides with 35 ish women. And one of the worst ever was an 18 year old That I thought would be a nice birthday treat.
Originally Posted by CurbFeeler
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-19 04:06 #3437Senior Member

Posts: 147Welcome. Nice first report. Thanks for Taking One For The Team.
Originally Posted by DoppleGanger69
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 21:22 #3436Senior Member

Posts: 374Amber 25
Saw her first time for a hour everything very rushed. Out the door in 25 min. She txt me last night 5 X wanted me to come see her. She said would take her time this time. Told her no she had her chance the first time. Her Face or body isn't that hot anyway. Kinda a dog! Bow wow. 25 yo hell looks 35 yo. Curb likes them younger then that. Curb OUT!
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 20:20 #3435Senior Member

Posts: 2120Amber: Never again
I saw Amber a couple of times a while ago:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/991501171147
I saw her again recently against my better judgement. And now she's firmly in the never again column.
Why did I try again? For one, she's cute. And she acknowledged how shitty the last visit was. She offered to make it up to me. I fell for it. This make up service was even worse than the last time. Super rushed. No connection. I felt like an idiot.
The pic with her in the red shirt is her. But the service is very rushed. I suspect she had someone in the bedroom, her roommate.
-
03-21-19 18:14 #3434Senior Member

Posts: 28Yes!
I agree she located west I used to see her a while back but where she at now can be a hit or miss on rowdyness but if you can put that in the back of your mind she well worth it BBBJ is on point and all her photos are super accurate you see her more often she goes down to 80 for hhr, I saw her one of the storm. Days where it was -30 😂 she only charge 50 $ very reasonable I will repeat always!
Originally Posted by VericB
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 16:25 #3433Senior Member

Posts: 124Ebony lady long-term poster in Madison.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/379891706200
Obviously everybody has their own preferences and YMMV. Personally, I'd been watching her posts for a while and I liked her pics (sometimes it's about the smile or the vibe you get). Pics are accurate and (for me anyway), her attitude made her even more attractive. She was super cool in person. Very laid back, down to earth, easy to talk to (all of those clichés, but I'm being serious). Not a clock watcher. Rates were reasonable (100/150 if I remember right). It was a very relaxed, girlfriend type experience and she made me a big fan. I will definitely repeat when I'm in town again.
-
03-21-19 16:14 #3432Senior Member

Posts: 124Rumors.
Can you elaborate for those not aware, or at least PM.
Originally Posted by HeavenHell
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-21-19 15:24 #3431Senior Member

Posts: 183Chardonay?
That ad is gone now, but I believe it was by "Chardonay". If my memory is right read on, otherwise never mind.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
The ad by Chardonay had pictures identical to an ad for a girl in Kansas City with a different name and number. This is her pic.
There is now another ad on Madison STG (even though ad says Appleton) with the same phone as the Chardonay ad, with different pics. http://appleton.skipthegames.com/fem...e/141470764624.
Google search of some of these pics also has results pointing back to Kansas City.
-
03-21-19 13:55 #3430Senior Member

Posts: 28Proceed with caution
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/227645979813
Well let me start with this I guess she means well but to start screening process was ok not to shabby at things and it was a good location on the westside but might I say the pictures are definitely not her at all, and I'm guy that like girly girls she didn't shave at all legs where super hairy and idk it just wasn't a good experience at all will not repeat under no circumstances.
-
03-21-19 12:25 #3429Senior Member

Posts: 1244Link?
Yes, links do help and so do pictures. Ads can be removed, expire or just disappear so the pictures can also help for the future.
Originally Posted by DoppleGanger69
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 12:17 #3428Senior Member

Posts: 82Would you repeat? I'm thinking of seeing her soon. Any other details you could provide would be great.
Originally Posted by X8686
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





