Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 885 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 385 785 835 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 935 985 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 16690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3430

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoppleGanger69  [View Original Post]
    I know that it sounds creepy, but I have been a avid follower of this site for two months now and might say I thank you all for your commitments and proper reports of providers here in the Madison area, now that I finally decide to join I will definitely post post of individuals I have seen from my experience, I will follow all rules properly and post all links if possible, I would never post with out a link any I know I won't get along of feed back because iam new but in due time 😃happy hunting.
    Yes, links do help and so do pictures. Ads can be removed, expire or just disappear so the pictures can also help for the future.

  2. #3429
    Quote Originally Posted by X8686  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Photo legit. Hhr was reasonable.
    Would you repeat? I'm thinking of seeing her soon. Any other details you could provide would be great.

  3. #3428

    Hello pleased to be here

    I know that it sounds creepy, but I have been a avid follower of this site for two months now and might say I thank you all for your commitments and proper reports of providers here in the Madison area, now that I finally decide to join I will definitely post post of individuals I have seen from my experience, I will follow all rules properly and post all links if possible, I would never post with out a link any I know I won't get along of feed back because iam new but in due time 😃happy hunting.

  4. #3427

    I'd flip out

    I think we're all aware of the rumors. If you came in contact with the blood please get your ass tested. Most people have no symptoms.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamperMan  [View Original Post]
    She did that to me once too. Not fucking cool.

  5. #3426
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog60  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time and save your money.
    Any details?

  6. #3425

    Scam

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/367624153319

    "Autumn" here turned out to be a middle-aged homeless woman using someone else's photos. Don't waste your time with this one.

  7. #3424
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDiggler212  [View Original Post]
    the fact she had me fuck her once on her period without telling me and I pulled out and saw blood on the condom haha That shit honestly fucked me up, was the last time I saw her over a year ago and probably won't be repeating just cause of that.
    She did that to me once too. Not fucking cool.

  8. #3423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Noticed her posts since last week.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/307949557578
    She's legit. Photo legit. Hhr was reasonable.

  9. #3422
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    Didn't really care for her attitude on the phone or the mandatory tip jar! If she wants 150-her she should just ask it instead I this mandatory tip. Really turned me off.
    Well, asking a tip is rude in my opinion, should come natural for a guy who appreciate a experience with a girl, not suggesting before experience. I recently met Brittan, courious more about her recent good reviews, she quoted me 80 hhr outcall, I was very satisfied with experience, she never asked, but I tipped her 20 more, she deserved that in my opinion LOL. Every guy had different experiences in past and if she feels that deserves more just doing her job, probably she's just inflating her gps.

  10. #3421

    New girl

    Anyone seen this girl? Noticed her posts since last week.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/307949557578

  11. #3420
    Don't waste your time and save your money.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, right in my neck of the woods. I'll try to check it out before the weekend.

  12. #3419
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this girl?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/stri...s/068914359021

    Not even sure how I stumbled on that ad as I never intentionally looked at the "Stripper or Strip Club" category. Baraboo, though? Too much friction for me.
    Interesting, right in my neck of the woods. I'll try to check it out before the weekend.

  13. #3418

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDove608  [View Original Post]
    Bad attitude over priced.

    Not worth the donations or time.

  14. #3417

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    Didn't really care for her attitude on the phone or the mandatory tip jar! If she wants 150-her she should just ask it instead I this mandatory tip. Really turned me off.
    I haven't seen her or talked to her on the phone, but when texting she can be real bitchy. I know it's hard to tell when texting, but when she rants paragraph after paragraph, I think it's safe to say she's bitchy. Hopefully she never does that in person. When I read her ad and saw what she said about tipping, it was a real turnoff for me to. I may see her, but since she's asking for a tip, she won't be getting one.

  15. #3416

    Chasity

    Anybody seen this girl?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/stri...s/068914359021

    Not even sure how I stumbled on that ad as I never intentionally looked at the "Stripper or Strip Club" category. Baraboo, though? Too much friction for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape