Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 9921
-
03-25-19 09:31 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 147Leah
I met her a month ago, she is in Q-Inn off Lincoln Sq. She is legit pix are her but P-Shopped shared the room with other girls, no one hidden in the bathroom, BBBJ, CFS not bad. I won't repeat!
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
Cheers!
T.
-
03-25-19 08:44 #1040Senior Member

Posts: 190Leah
I've talked to her a bit. Never actually set anything up. She is at the q inn on Lincoln which is questionable according to this forum. She seems cool and legit. But still not sure.
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 08:24 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 485Leah
Seen this ones ads for months but have never seen a review. Anybody know her?
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/069337134785
-
03-24-19 22:08 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 485New?
Anybody have anything new? It's the same few pimped girls on skip the games. I got excited because I saw an ad for a new girl Kendall. Hit her up, I don't kiss I don't suck dick everything covered 300 one pop only. I can't believe these girls man. The only time I'm gettin any is when I see genie or when I travel to pa. It's unbelieveable, I've never seen this kind of lack of talent since I've been doing this. If anybody has any recommendations or any sites to check that I'm not aware of please let me know. This is my saddest period of mongering ever.
-
03-21-19 07:23 #1037Senior Member

Posts: 239Yeah Wabbit, she's real
And she's amazing. The pics are legit. Not a clock watcher, a little reserved but sweet, amazing body. I'm a vanilla guy so I just went for the basics. I don't think she's GFE but you can ask.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
JS2.
-
03-21-19 00:43 #1036Senior Member

Posts: 582While looking at Genie's ad, this one on the same site caught my eye. Has anyone partaken, because I love me some little Latinas.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/real-h...rican/14462552
-
03-20-19 21:43 #1035Senior Member

Posts: 105That place has always been a dumpster fire but its seems to have gotten worse in the last couple of months. I wouldn't recommend anyone go and see an unreviewed and nonreputable provider working out of that place. Who knows what you are going to find on the other side of that door.
Originally Posted by DickySmith
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 20:14 #1034Senior Member

Posts: 97Out of control
That black pimp who robbed me is out of control. He apparently robbed somebody else:
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...d/469430674936
But still he put that girl's ad next to each other:
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/709283793301
That worcester city motel is a black hole.
-
03-20-19 09:08 #1033Senior Member

Posts: 147Genie
You are looking at the wrong site. She is here:
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/y-eur-...ewpix/14337923
Indeed she is a lot of fun!
Happy Hunting!
T.
-
03-20-19 07:02 #1032Senior Member

Posts: 190I think so
I think I got her number from e monkey. I have since deleted our convo so I can't Verify it for ya.
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 06:24 #1031Senior Member

Posts: 213Genie
Is she using a different phone number than the one written on her ad (e-monkey)?? She never replies and I've tried several times.
Originally Posted by Tomm42
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 01:12 #1030Senior Member

Posts: 582Meh. Kind of a schlep.
Originally Posted by JohnnyFunBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 22:57 #1029Senior Member

Posts: 85Motel in Southboro.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 22:56 #1028Senior Member

Posts: 85Different phone # from Guiliana.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 12:16 #1027Senior Member

Posts: 768Same # as Giuliana. Who has been reviewed here recently!
Originally Posted by Stress
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






