Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,241 to 27,255 of 37345
-
03-21-19 04:41 #10105Regular Member

Posts: 4Need review
Did anyone see her before.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...b/226664894331
-
03-20-19 22:05 #10104Senior Member

Posts: 229Pamela
I can't find the original ad. I think it was from listcrawler. Her name is pamela. And she quoted $50 for an hour $$ for 2 hrs and $$. 5 for 3 and for an all nighter it is $$ Seems TGTBT. Has anyone seen her recently?
-
03-20-19 18:00 #10103Senior Member

Posts: 132Egypt
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...27398/Hopewell
Saw this woman today. Been on my radar for a while now. Opted for a quick. All I can say is sexy AF! Pics are 100% legit. I think better looking in person. Not great location but it works, I felt safe. Has some rules but nothing most better providers expect. All covered, no finger in V, no daty. The usual. Tight and clean kitty. Allows you to rub clit absolutely no odor whatsoever. That's becoming rare with most girls now LOL. She was moaning and getting into it. Definitely not a dead fish. Will repeat often.
-
03-20-19 17:48 #10102Senior Member

Posts: 342Think I'll TOFTT
Any word on these two? I'm going to assume that they are sisters; they are identical in appearance and are together in a couple of pics.
https://backpage.com.richmond.listcr...post/30766854/
https://backpage.com.richmond.listcr...30790540/Dream
-
03-20-19 17:15 #10101Senior Member

Posts: 653Anyone Had the Pleasure?
Her posts have been catching my eye, but it's a bit of a drive to Chester so I'd prefer to hear any feedback on her before I set something up.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/30821759/
Thanks in advance.
Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.
JDBoy.
-
03-20-19 14:27 #10100Senior Member

Posts: 484Thanks for Destiny review
I was planning to hit her up but I'll save my money.
Originally Posted by THXengineer
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 11:17 #10099Senior Member

Posts: 40A quick Google search will show those are photos of an Instagram model.
Originally Posted by AznPlaya
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 23:29 #10098Regular Member

Posts: 5Donna
Any info on this one?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3020980
-
03-19-19 14:17 #10097Senior Member

Posts: 172Lexis
Just got back I touch with Lexis and she is looking for company again.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/804-999-2337/1/448176
-
03-19-19 13:24 #10096Douchebag

Posts: 185Vikki.
Saw her last week for a QV, very safe location and reasonable rates. Says she lives with her sister but there is stuff for a handicap person all over the apartment so who knows if that's true. Also kind of a funny story but people have mentioned what area she lives and she was running late so I pulled off the exit and stopped by the bank for some funds then pulled into a apartment complex near by while I waited for her to text me back. When she did come to find out I was damn near already parked in front of her house, just got out and walked LOL.
-
03-19-19 10:04 #10095Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Do you have the link to her ad?
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 18:19 #10094Senior Member

Posts: 118Milfy fun
I saw her last week, very cautious but once we got comfortable with each other everything was great. Nice body and BBBJ. Good location. Would repeat.
https://milfy.com.richmond.listcrawl...post/30644305/
-
03-18-19 17:06 #10093Senior Member

Posts: 1084Powhatan
Looking for something in Powhatan since Smoke moved and Pam passed. Thanks.
-
03-18-19 16:51 #10092Senior Member

Posts: 47Long overdue report
Hey guys, it's been a while since I reported back. I've seen a few ladies over the time.
Cherry, the aa utr from east end. Maybe 25 years old. Really skinny and obviously on something when I was there. She put herself into the Vbb but I was a little wigged out by the dirtiness of her place. Barely finished. YMMV. I won't repeat.
Met with another aa utr on the east end. She is perhaps in her forties. Very busty and a very sweet lady. Got a bbj and really enjoyed it. May go back again as it was clearly hinted there was much more on the table.
Saw Lynn again. As always she is very kind. Blowjob and Russian finish on her huge knockers. Will repeat.
Wendy, also going by willow. She is a sweet white girl, maybe 25-30, but seemed a little wary at first. Blowjob was ok. Finished in mish. She warmed up halfway thru but was still a little mechanical. Will repeat.
Hannah, low twenties white spinner. Very sweet and was GFE. Small tits but very fun to be with. Got a bbj from her. It was really good. She went deep and soft or hard at all the right moments. Will repeat.
Zoey, buxom aa lady. She seemed a little mechanical but was very beautiful. I might repeat but I think she just left town.
Thanks for all the pointers and help along the way. You guys rock.
-
03-18-19 13:16 #10091Senior Member

Posts: 417Angel.
Saw Angel's ad on stg and thought is give her a try. There price was right and when I got to her Lodge she was exactly as her ad portrayed. She reminded me of the chubby little blonde chick you always wanted to bang in HS but were afraid your friends would find out.
Nice BBBJ with enough hand action to get it over with quickly. She's a swallower. Wiped up and headed out. Her number is in her ad on stg. I'll repeat.









Reply With Quote





