Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 16689
-
03-21-19 12:17 #3429Senior Member

Posts: 82Would you repeat? I'm thinking of seeing her soon. Any other details you could provide would be great.
Originally Posted by X8686
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 09:00 #3428Senior Member

Posts: 28Hello pleased to be here
I know that it sounds creepy, but I have been a avid follower of this site for two months now and might say I thank you all for your commitments and proper reports of providers here in the Madison area, now that I finally decide to join I will definitely post post of individuals I have seen from my experience, I will follow all rules properly and post all links if possible, I would never post with out a link any I know I won't get along of feed back because iam new but in due time 😃happy hunting.
-
03-21-19 07:20 #3427Senior Member

Posts: 67I'd flip out
I think we're all aware of the rumors. If you came in contact with the blood please get your ass tested. Most people have no symptoms.
Originally Posted by HappyCamperMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 05:39 #3426Senior Member

Posts: 2120Any details?
Originally Posted by RedDog60
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 01:59 #3425Regular Member

Posts: 9Scam
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/367624153319
"Autumn" here turned out to be a middle-aged homeless woman using someone else's photos. Don't waste your time with this one.
-
03-20-19 23:54 #3424Senior Member

Posts: 66She did that to me once too. Not fucking cool.
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler212
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 21:15 #3423Senior Member

Posts: 147She's legit. Photo legit. Hhr was reasonable.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 20:12 #3422Senior Member

Posts: 33Well, asking a tip is rude in my opinion, should come natural for a guy who appreciate a experience with a girl, not suggesting before experience. I recently met Brittan, courious more about her recent good reviews, she quoted me 80 hhr outcall, I was very satisfied with experience, she never asked, but I tipped her 20 more, she deserved that in my opinion LOL. Every guy had different experiences in past and if she feels that deserves more just doing her job, probably she's just inflating her gps.
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 20:06 #3421Senior Member

Posts: 660New girl
Anyone seen this girl? Noticed her posts since last week.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/307949557578
-
03-20-19 17:31 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 135Don't waste your time and save your money.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 13:33 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 801Interesting, right in my neck of the woods. I'll try to check it out before the weekend.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 12:01 #3418Senior Member

Posts: 261Mia
Bad attitude over priced.
Originally Posted by TurtleDove608
[View Original Post]
Not worth the donations or time.
-
03-20-19 11:10 #3417Senior Member

Posts: 961Sasha
I haven't seen her or talked to her on the phone, but when texting she can be real bitchy. I know it's hard to tell when texting, but when she rants paragraph after paragraph, I think it's safe to say she's bitchy. Hopefully she never does that in person. When I read her ad and saw what she said about tipping, it was a real turnoff for me to. I may see her, but since she's asking for a tip, she won't be getting one.
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 06:03 #3416Senior Member

Posts: 2120Chasity
Anybody seen this girl?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/stri...s/068914359021
Not even sure how I stumbled on that ad as I never intentionally looked at the "Stripper or Strip Club" category. Baraboo, though? Too much friction for me.
-
03-20-19 01:54 #3415Regular Member

Posts: 18I've seen Bella multiple times and she's always been a good time with me for the most part, I think she's a real moody person though cause I've had maybe one or two times where she just seemed really weird and not into it as much. I first started seeing her at 100 hh and since she's raised her rates to 120 and started insisting on tips she's never done so in person to me, I just started giving her 120 when I noticed her change in posts on stg. I just saw her the other night and gave her 120 no tip and it was no problem but YMMV. She's always been super GFE with the DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and even likes to rub her pussy up and down Jr as a tease before the condom goes on which I'm a big fan of LOL. I've always just texted her so not sure how she is or sounds on the phone.
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
But in my experience and in comparison to Baileey (granted who I've only seen maybe 3 times and all over a year ago and at like 120 hh too I think) I'd prefer Bella. She's young and has a very nice slim body, no knock on Baileys body or anything but her face scarring is a big turn off for me, and the fact she had me fuck her once on her period without telling me and I pulled out and saw blood on the condom haha That shit honestly fucked me up, was the last time I saw her over a year ago and probably won't be repeating just cause of that. Typing this post just makes me cringe thinking about that shit happening to me LOL. Anyways ya just my opinion and obviously my experiences with each girl is probably way different than most, other than that nasty period fuck with Bailey she was always fun and very nice. And I feel like Bella is definitely a little moody so could be different with everyone, she's told me multiple times some people just kind of weird her out and she doesn't like being with most but that could just be her trying to make me feel better LOL who knows, all these girls I'm sure have had quite some experiences in their times so I always just try to be respectful as I can and if there not cool with what I want or what was discussed I simply leave and keep my $.
Just my rant for the evening haha have a good one gentleman and stay safe out there.









Reply With Quote






