Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 10279
-
03-21-19 17:38 #934Senior Member

Posts: 39Ariel
Saw her the other day. The most enthusiastic BBBJ I think I've ever had. A bit pricey but it was a pinch and I completely enjoyed my time with her. She totally appears to enjoy what she's doing.
Also, I see Alix on a regular basis. She also gives an enthusiastic BBBJ. She's my go to when I'm needing a fix! She may not be there best looking but I encourage everyone to give her a shot. You.
She is a pleaser.
-
03-21-19 13:23 #933Senior Member

Posts: 645I believe I have read similar complaints about her in the past.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 07:31 #932Senior Member

Posts: 97That's weird. The first time I clicked the link, Bunny's ad came up. This time, the other girls link. My bad.
Originally Posted by TNickel
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 00:25 #931Senior Member

Posts: 312What more can be said?
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...6/102197812785
Waste of time and $$. Period. Ask for an hour companionship, get shorted, doesn't do all things in her ad, says needed better communication from me. I fucking hate texting. Hate texting. She's cute, nice I guess enough body, shady character. Outcall to me, won't repeat for sure. Think she's working with another provider with communication. They all talk to one another, knows about this board, like none of them do. Too bad ladies. Suck it up and provide better servie or get the hell off your HIGH horse. Done rambling. Let her get a real job, drug induced scammers. Be safe, think with big head first. A7 D.
-
03-20-19 22:58 #930Senior Member

Posts: 342Bunny
A link to Bunny's post.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...h/133738507114
-
03-20-19 22:53 #929Senior Member

Posts: 342Not Bunny
I don't think the link to Ariel shows pics of Bunny. Two totally different chicks.
Originally Posted by PermaFrost
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 20:42 #928Senior Member

Posts: 645I just went to the escort forum under saginaw and did a search for bunny. Came back with 11 posts.
Originally Posted by Trav78
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 16:27 #927Senior Member

Posts: 332Couldn't find anything in the Saginaw forum?
Originally Posted by JbThor
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 12:28 #926Senior Member

Posts: 750I don't speak or read jive.
Originally Posted by IMonger2
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 00:04 #925Senior Member

Posts: 373Abby
She has been reviewed a time or two, I don't remember what name she went by though.
Originally Posted by LadiesMan90
[View Original Post]
I've seen her a few times myself. The person who greets you at the door is the person in the pics, but she's blonde now. Good time, kinda shy the first time we met, but easy to talk to and always lucid.
Stay Safe,
Buddy.
-
03-19-19 21:20 #924Senior Member

Posts: 178These are shit talking posts from diva. She's pure trash, ignore all those ads. You're better off.
Originally Posted by IMonger2
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 20:37 #923Senior Member

Posts: 97That's Bunny. Reviewed many times in Saginaw. Very pretty girl with an incredible body. My experience with her was that she was kinda mechanical, but got the job done. Been well over a year since I've seen her, so my experience may not be an accurate representation of current services.
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 19:13 #922Senior Member

Posts: 645I'm skeptical. New ad with a non specific location.
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 19:11 #921Senior Member

Posts: 645Check Saginaw Forum.
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 17:35 #920Regular Member

Posts: 2Come out and play!?
Has anyone seen her snd hsve any information? I plan to visit this weekend. Might have to take one for the team.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/571193619771









Reply With Quote




