Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 635 of 686 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 685 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 10279
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #769
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    I can not tell how big she is really by the photos but was wondering during if anyone had any info on her or has seen her I've been taking a break from the hobby and just recently started back up again but might give her a try if worth it.
    There are posts on stg saying she has the HIV. Momma always says better safe than sorry LOL.

    But Seriously be careful.

  2. #768
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMouse65  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with Rosa and Cassidy and I recommend both girls. They are a little hard to get a hold of at times but they are the best looking girls by far in the area. Rosa is short with a nice tight body a B cups and Cassidy is about medium height with huge boobs. Head was good nothing amazing but boxes was tight for me at least and the girls get really into it. Incall was decent and they didn't make me feel uncomfortable. They are pretty professional and open and a big thing not racist in their policy so I highly recommend them over Bailey and Dani or Brooke and her friend who are crack headish in appearance and demeanor but cheaper than Rosa and Cassidy with rates around 70/80 for SS.
    Is there a link to them?

  3. #767

    Rosa and Cassidy

    I had a dream with Rosa and Cassidy and I recommend both girls. They are a little hard to get a hold of at times but they are the best looking girls by far in the area. Rosa is short with a nice tight body a B cups and Cassidy is about medium height with huge boobs. Head was good nothing amazing but boxes was tight for me at least and the girls get really into it. Incall was decent and they didn't make me feel uncomfortable. They are pretty professional and open and a big thing not racist in their policy so I highly recommend them over Bailey and Dani or Brooke and her friend who are crack headish in appearance and demeanor but cheaper than Rosa and Cassidy with rates around 70/80 for SS.

  4. #766

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlorida  [View Original Post]
    How do I get in touch with Bailey?
    PMed her number to you.

  5. #765
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    Bailey is for sure at I just want to try someone new that's awesome like finding a needle in a haystack.
    How do I get in touch with Bailey?

  6. #764

    Anaih total waste of time

    Recently met this lady. She came recommend from another girl I mess with, and honestly the only thing she has going for her is that she's mildly attractive. Will not do anything listed in her ad. She's at least 15# skinnier than her pictures. Definitely heavy user. No BJ at all, had to get myself hard. She barely touched me. More interested in the TV than her clients. Tells me I need to hurry her cousin waiting on her. Basically donated to have her watch me jerk myself. Never again.

  7. #763
    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    She is absolutely worthless. She is willing to agree on anything & will change everything plus kick you out before you know it. Just stay away from her! She is, how do I say this, on the other side of 475.

  8. #762

    Phone Number for Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    I have 2 numbers for Bailey. Which is correct / current. Ending 1667 or 4223?
    I know for a fact she is using the 4223 number. She may be using more than one number, by I get in touch with her through that one.

    Play Safe and Have Fun.

  9. #761
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up last weekend for an outcall. Also agreed on time. She never showed up. I asked her what happened and she didn't respond for days. You can find her on STG. Another unreliable chick. Papa Be.
    You may have dodged a bullet, my understanding that is a new name for an old flame (that was burnt out). Seems was a Brooklyn? Not sure, but read it here I believe.

  10. #760

    Bailey

    I have 2 numbers for Bailey. Which is correct / current. Ending 1667 or 4223?

  11. #759

    Drea

    I hit her up last weekend for an outcall. Also agreed on time. She never showed up. I asked her what happened and she didn't respond for days. You can find her on STG. Another unreliable chick. Papa Be.

  12. #758
    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    This is not Rene in Davison. Rene in Davison weighs only about 130 lbs. She hasn't advertised in many months so I don't have a link for her. I believe she is now UTR and only sees a few regular clients.

  13. #757
    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    This is not Rene in Davison. Rene in Davison weighs only about 130 lbs. She hasn't advertised in many months so I don't have a link for her. I believe she is now UTR and only sees a few regular clients.

  14. #756

    Aniah

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I recently seen her. She is the girl in the pics but communication is horrible and didn't do anything that we agreed on. I will not repeat. Papa Be.
    I took the opportunity to see Aniah the other night, and had a different experience. I will agree that communication was horrible, but it worked out eventually.

    She is the girl in the pics, though I think she looks better in person. She was easy to talk to, we talked for a little while before getting comfortable, and she seemed real sweet, completely lucid and in the moment. I can't comment on the head game, but her hygiene was impeccable and she is very tight. Not the most vocal of partners, but not a dead fish either. Her menu is pretty much as posted, if it isn't listed, it most likely isn't offered, so she's at least honest in her advertising too. I wouldn't call her GFE, at least for a first meeting, but we spoke for a bit afterwards also, and I think she will be more GFE with future dates, but I'll find that out later. I have to say that I will be repeating. As Papa B's review indicated though, YMMV.

    Stay Safe,

    Buddy.

  15. #755

    Rene

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever meet up with Rene in Davison? She keeps contacting me and it sounds like fun. But haven't tried her yet.
    Based on past reports, save your money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape